When I search Google for the keyword “Online Earning,” hundreds of sites explain these methods “How to earn online.” So here I chose blogging and affiliate marketing.
My blogging journey started in May 2013 with this blog officially on the self-hosted WordPress platform.
Are you interested in starting your career in blogging?
Are you confused about the requirements to start your online earning journey with blogging?
Here is the solution for you. This post is beneficial for every new and advanced blogger.
So this is the right place to check your requirements for a smoother blogging journey with no technical disturbances.
Before you begin blogging, you should understand the fundamentals of online earning. I visited plenty of authorized sites. I followed their instructions. But sometimes I couldn’t move further without some additional resources.
After a few months of work, I found some legitimate sites and started my work again smartly. Now I am getting a smart income. After a few days, some readers and my social friends are asking about basic requirements and eligibility to earn online. So I wrote one post about these requirements as what I am following.
First, planning and dedication are very important.
Basic Requirements to start your Online earning
Online earning is not an easy task and not a one-day game. It should be a full-time or part-time job. The given steps help you prepare for successful online earnings.
1. Start with a New Email address
- Create one email ID from Yahoo, Gmail, Rediff or Yandex email (One Email from each service)
- Do not use your old email addresses on your blogging journey.
- Better to learn how to use Disposable Email Services. Sometimes it helps you to check the services of some sites after email activation. It protects from Spam comes from other sites.
Tip: Email checking should be your regular activity. To do this, you can use the Google Chrome Email add-ons to get notification alerts at your working desk.
2. Financial Transaction Requirements
- bank account:
- You should have a bank account with any nationalised (or) international banks like State Bank of India (SBI), Andhra Bank, ICICI, HDFC, AXIS, Kotak Mahindra, etc. I am using Kotak Mahindra’s banking services. It is good.
- Activate Internet banking for your account.
- should have a debit or credit card (Visa, I recommend Master Card).
- We should have the facility for virtual credit card creation from the Internet banking account.
- Paypal account:
- PayPal is an online payment service that allows individuals and businesses to transfer funds electronically.
- PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money, or set up a merchant account.
- Affiliate marketing sites and some other sources. A Paypal account is very important for every blogger and internet marketer to receive their payments of affiliate commissions. So you need to create a Paypal account and verify it now.
- PAN Card, Adhar Card, or any other form of identification
3. Decide your Earnings Path
Here I have listed a few good methods to earn money online. Before choosing, you should know the basic work and its terms and conditions. First learn and practice, then apply.
- Best Places to get Free Online Teaching Jobs in India Without Investment (Updated)
- Best Freelance Content Writing Jobs from Home for beginners
Learn – After remove ‘L’ from the word – that is Earn
Online earning is not possible without learning
The methods are
- PTC sites
- PTC stands for Pay to Click Programs.
- These sites pay when you open the ads up to their specified time.
- If you spend 2 to 3 hours daily, you will get real online money through PTC earnings.
- Google Adwords:
- Google Adsense is the most popular online money-earning source.
- This is a contextual advertising solution for putting Google AdWords ads on site pages where they make sense.
- According to BuiltWith portal statistics, 13,606,431 live websites are using Google Adsense as an online earning source.
- It is part of the Google advertising programme.
- Google is providing a registration form to register as a Google Adsense publisher and a Google AdWords advertiser.
- You can use these AdSense accounts on our blog and YouTube account.
- Do Blogging:
- Blogging is one of the most popular methods on the internet.
- Blogging is nothing but sharing the latest information in text form or video form.
- To do this, you need to choose a blogging platform to share the information. Here, I prefer self-hosted WordPress as my platform.
- The process is simple: find the most popular topics and their keywords from the Google database.
- Start writing on a particular topic by using those chosen keywords.
- Then publish the article as per On-Page SEO strategies on the blogging platform.
- Then share your published information on social media.
- If you write and publish good content, Google will become your best friend. Simultaneously, your blog will become popular, and you will get money.
- Recently, I wrote an ebook on the Complete Guide to Blogging. You can grab my Ultimate WordPress Blogging Guide ebook.
- Online Surveys:
- Online surveys are another popular method to earn a smart income every month.
- To do this, they do not require technical knowledge.
- Just register on the survey site and start your work by answering the question of what they are asking in text format.
- You need to say your answers are “YES” or “NO” in a manner. In some surveys, you need to choose one of the four options from a list.
- The basic style of questions regarding your family background, lifestyle (food habits, social status, etc.) and opinions on different products (product reviews)
- The online surveys that pay in India without investment
- Fiverr is one of the most popular sites for total smart online money.
- Here you can become a seller and you can provide your services for $5 or more.
- Thousands of people have already started to earn huge earnings from this platform.
- Here, hundreds of jobs are available to start your service.
- Personally, I recommend this method. First, visit the site and observe who is providing their services and how much they are earning.
- How to Earn Money with Fiverr.com
- Data entry jobs:
- The words “data entry jobs” are a very common word.
- We frequently read about data entry jobs in online and offline classifieds.
- The data entry jobs are very good for people who are low-qualified and want to work from home.
- It is suitable for housewives and retired people.
- But for people who will start their regular job on this platform, they need minimum skills like good typing speed (25–30 words per minute), basic English reading ability, and internet browsing habits.
- Most of the jobs are not working. You need to confirm if it’s a scam or not.
- Micro jobs are very popular now.
We also included some other programs in the post link.
Online earning is not an easy program. Planning and dedication are very important. Here are a few of the best part-time jobs from the Home list.
4. Basic Work Place requirements
normal desktop with a good or high-end configuration. The laptop is another choice. It is very comfortable when you are traveling.
I am using my laptop as a money-generating machine to achieve my financial freedom.
It is so comfortable. You can carry it anywhere with you.
Some software is required for the system to function properly.
Here I am providing a list of some important software.
Most of the tools are free and available.
Permanent Useful Software
This software is very important. Everyone should have it installed on their systems. If you do not have any of the below software, just google the tool name and download it from their official sites.
1. Microsoft Office
Word, Excel (available with your system. There is no need to set up. Otherwise, use Open Office. This is the best alternative to Microsoft Office and it is free.
to store a few HTML codes.
3. QuillBot software
To check for spelling and grammatical errors in your written or written content. This is an awesome service to write my article with no spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
This tool helps you to clean the system history, registry, temporary file, cookies after complete your work.
6. Windows Live Writer
It is one of the applications that comes with the Microsoft Live Suite. The suite includes Windows Live Movie Maker, Windows Live Photo Gallery, MSN Messenger, and a few other useful applications.
7. Foxit Reader
It is similar to Adobe Reader, helps you read a PDF file (Portable Document Format file). There are 100 million users worldwide. It has a simple and friendly user interface.
RoboForm is a top-rated password manager and auto form filling tool that completely automates password entry and form filling. It protects your data with a secured master password. It stores our data in your system and an online account as well.
LastPass is an online password manager and autoform filler that makes web browsing easier and more secure. This is an alternative to Roboform. It passed thousands of users’ security tests. trusted online service with an encryption feature. Personally, I have been using this service for 9 years.
10. Video Conversion Tools
Video editing and video conversion tools are very helpful software to edit your tutorial videos. These tools are important for creating videos and uploading videos to video hosting services like YouTube and Vimeo.
Some examples of video conversion tools are Any Video Converter, Ultra Video Converter, and Total Video Converter, and there are hundreds of conversion software available.
But these are very popular and free. My personal suggestion is Fast Stone Capture. This is simple and excellent for screen capturing, basic photo editing, video editing, and screen recording software. This is not a freeware. It has a 30-day trial available.
My other favorite alternative is the Wondershare Filmora video editor tool. It helps you to create videos for Youtube.
11. Browser toolbars
Browser toolbars are very important for analysing competitors’ journeys. Here are my favourites: Alexa Toolbar, Moz Toolbar, SEOQuark, and SEO Minions. The Alexa toolbar is very useful for webmasters to know the status and updates of particular blogs. The above-mentioned toolbars are very helpful for improving your blog’s search engine optimization (SEO). Alexa rank achievement is the first target for every blogger. So, if you want to improve your Alexa ranking, install this toolbar in your browser right away and learn how to submit your website to Alexa.
12. Photoshop alternatives
No doubt, there are several Photoshop alternatives available. Pick one of the photo-editing tools on my list and install it on your computer. For my blogs, I use the Fast Stone Capture tool to create and design images. Do not download and edit images from Google Images because they are copyrighted images. So use this I listed more than 80+ sources to get royalty-free stock images for your blogs. These are free images, anywhere you can use them without paying a single penny.
13. Mozilla Thunderbird
It is a free, open-source e-mail client from the Mozilla company. This is a simple and easy email access program. You can add more email login details and sync your email from the web to your PC. This is an alternative to MS Outlook Express.
5. Create and Start Your Online Presence
Obviously, this is a very important step. Because your online presence is the central key concept. It helps you share your work with your fellow bloggers.
To become a good blogger, you must communicate with senior professional bloggers, maintain good relations, and follow their updates.