Internet Marketing is the most popular term, frequently used on most of the professional blogs. Here every blogger, affiliates, and digital marketing agencies are using some internet marketing tools.
Without these tools, they cannot succeed in the online business.
What Are Marketing Tools? Most of the tools are premium means; you must pay a few dollars every month.
Here I am providing 13 best and top Internet marketing tools.
I am using a few of the Internet Marketing tools in my daily schedules. Here I am listing some tools as per the category. Simply these are the most popular digital marketing analysis tools.
Best Internet Marketing Tools
Here is a list of marketing tools for online marketers.
A. PPC Tools
Google Keyword Planner is one of the excellent free tools from Google Adwords services. You need an Adwords account to use it.
This is not only for PPC. This can help to identify a wide range of keywords and associated data for uses in SEO, Adwords, and Affiliate campaigns.
It helps me to get the most searchable keywords for my articles and products.
Personally, I am using to pick high search volume and low competition keywords from here. This is an excellent and free Online Marketing tool for Keyword Research.
This is a free internet tool to get a bunch of keyword ideas.
More Readings: How to find long tail keywords with Google keyword planner?
Soolve is a very good tool. It has an autocompleted suggestions search bar connected with nearly 15 search engines and other sites including Wikipedia, Amazon, and YouTube.
I am using these tools to get a list of keywords from different search engines in one place. This is a completely free tool.
SpyFu is an awesome tool to do competitive analysis. It’s giving very cool features to download your competitor keywords list in CSV format. It has a really nice interface with plenty of important information at a glance.
I am using this tool to get an idea of the competitor’s keywords and CPC of the particular keyword. They are providing great keywords for better ranking by providing the best tips on online marketing in their newsletters.
KeywordSpy is another great tool to get data as Ad copy Keyword combination information; Adwords spend data for entire sites. It can help for PPC marketers.
I am using these tools to get the competitor’s information and their used keywords. Really helpful for Adsense users and Affiliate marketing users.
This tool offers both Free and Premium versions. In the free version, they are providing the user with limitations.
5. LongTail Pro
Long tail Pro is an excellent and useful tool for every blogger. This tool helps you to pick and analyze the Long tail keywords to write articles. The World’s Most Complete Keyword Research & Competitor Analysis Software.
I am using this Longtail Pro version right now. I am going to upgrade to the Platinum version within a few days. Personally, I am suggesting these tools.
Simply this is the perfect tool for Internet marketers, Affiliate marketers, E-commerce stores, Content Marketers, SEO, Product Creators, Social Media Experts, Retargeting, Bloggers, Offline businesses, and Paid Advertisers.
- LongTail Pro is FASTER than ever! I’m talking 8x FASTER than Market Samurai.
- Find up to 800 keywords per seed keyword – with the ability to capture literally thousands of keywords in seconds.
- Generates keywords as well as domains to create target specific websites
- Search for keywords which you can use in the blogs of your authority sites
- Gives more exposure to your conventional business using strategic keyword targeting.
SEMrush is a multi-functional SEO tool. This is a 100% certified product by SEO experts to outrank their competitors.
This tool currently has more than 700,000 active users and showing more than 120+ million keywords. SEMrush is an incredible tool to find great keywords.
This is the best marketing research tool for small businesses. Read the complete review on SEMRUSH.
- you can analyze competitors backlinks,
- you can check website traffic,
- you can fix website issues
This tool is coming with a Free and Paid version. In the Free version, there are limitations to their results. It shows only the top 10 results of the entire list.
For blogging den readers, I am providing 14 days of free trial to get maximum benefits from these tools. It worth nearly $99.
B. SEO tools
1. Google Auto Suggest
- Google Suggest is the name of Google’s Autocomplete function. Google suggest is not a special tool. When you open the Google search engine, enter any keyword. The search bar suggests the associated terms list in a drop-down menu.
- These suggestions are based on the most frequently searched terms.
- For example, if the user enters the word “insurance”, they suggest the associated terms like “Insurance Policy”, “Insurance Institute of India”, “insurance companies in India” are suggested.
- This auto-complete helps to save time and gives additional information about the researching topic.
- By using this free tool, you can find some frequently searching keywords.
- Ahrefs is one of the most powerful sites, it helps to analyze the results of Social media and SEO tools.
- The tool is helpful to analyze the domain’s health like it shows the complete report on technical crawl errors, new links, new referring domains, Ahrefs domain rating, and URL ranking.
- To get this version, It requires a credit card to get a free trial version also.
3. Majestic SEO
Majestic SEO is a Link analysis tool. This tool maintains its own web crawler (MJ12). It helps to analyze your site/blog’s backlinks all over the web.
- The largest commercial link intelligence database in the world, Majestic crawls the web and views around a billion URLs a day.
- They then analyze this data via their Flow Metrics algorithm and share the results so that you can illuminate your business presence on the web, and improve your Search Engine Ranking.
4. Moz Link Explorer
Moz Link Explorer (old name is Open Site Explorer) is one of the good SEO tools. It is invaluable not just to SEO. This is the primary tool for every SEO analyst and blogger to know the Domain Authority (DA) of the Blog.
- Use Moz Link Explorer to identify link building opportunities.
- Research backlinks, identify top pages, view social activity, and analyze anchor text.
What Are Marketing Tools? The above Internet Marketing Tools are the most popular Premium and free marketing tools. I am using What are the basic Internet Marketing Tools? Here are a few best online marketing tools to promote your business on any Search engine. Compulsory Tools.few of the services given above.
If you are a blogger or marketer, personally I am suggesting SEMRUSH and Long Tail Pro are the best tools for Keyword research.
In the SEO tools list, selected a few top internet marketing tools. I checked every tool personally before writing this article.
- 13 Best Websites to Check Your Blog Page Speed Performance
- SEO PowerSuite Review: How to boost your Blog Ranking and Traffic?
- 8 Basic Steps to Create a Professional Online Presence
- How to Promote Your Blog Posts for better Traffic and Ranking?
- 80+ Best Places of Royalty Free Stock Photos for Bloggers
Share this article through social media with your friends and share in your joined blogging communities.