The vast majority of bloggers consider their email lists as the most important assets of their business.
I posted the Best Mailchimp WordPress Plugin list today. Money is one of the three most important pillars of a monetization strategy, even if you are someone who does not give it much importance.
In other words, you can generate income from your online business through the quality of your email subscribers.
What is MailChimp?
Email marketing services and marketing automation are provided by MailChimp, a free and easy-to-use platform.
In 2001, Rocket Science Group (a company based in the U.S.) was founded the company. In 2009, premium services were launched.
This article focuses on MailChimp, a well-known marketing tool that allows you to build, grow and maintain an email subscription list for your blog.
You can send up to 12,000 emails per month to a list of up to 2,000 subscribers using the service for free.
After those limits, MailChimp offers subscription plans that grow with your business.
By using the MailChimp WordPress plugin, you can attract more subscribers to your WordPress site.
In this article, we have put together a list of the best plugins for free and the best MailChimp WordPress plugin to help you grow your email list. It’s okay to go for it.
MailChimp WordPress plugins are available for free download from the WordPress plugin repository.
What are the steps to set up MailChimp in WordPress? It is easy to set up MailChimp for your blog.
List of best MailChimp WordPress plugin
MailChimp for WordPress is a free plugin with more than 500,000 active installations.
This is one of the best Mailchimp WordPress plugins.
Once activate the plugin and have in your possession MailChimp API key, your data will be available on the plugin configuration screen.
This is the best MailChimp plugin for a WordPress blogs.
- I find it very interesting because there is a table for each email list that includes all fields and even the number of subscribers in each group.
- With this information, you can determine the number of fields you want to add in your form.
- This plugin provides multiple viewing options. For example, include the form on the top bar, you can select your email list from a drop-down menu, and customize it.
- The bar text, button, and the placeholder email are configured with the plugin. You can also place the bar at the bottom of the page, change its color, and specify the button and the text color.
- A range of options to help meets the color scheme of your blog. It has more design options in the premium version of the plugin.
Forms can be placed anywhere using shortcodes. It includes a redirection URL, allowing subscribers to target a new page of your choice.
Finally, MailChimp for WordPress also offers checkboxes. Visitors who leave a comment or register on your blog, you can also choose to join your email list by checking a box.
The most exciting thing about this plugin is that you have a little more freedom in customizing forms without updating your subscription plan.
This plugin is easily synchronized with your MailChimp account, and you can create as many types as you like.
This is one of the newsletters subscription WordPress plugins.
- If you offer content updates with each blog, you can create a separate form for each. This plugin provides five types of forms: pop-up, embedded, the bar at the top, the scroll box, and the sidebar.
- Animation includes several options for an exciting popup, in the case of a free plugin MailChimp.
- You can also choose whether you want this MailChimp WordPress plugin popup and its loading or exiting the page.
- If you do not want your visitors to feel uncomfortable with these ads, simply alter the frequency display the form to the visit.
- Regardless of what kind of form you choose, you can selectively publish using display rules. MailMunch allows you to display forms specific URL within your website.
- This plugin offers plenty of options; the only caveat is that if you are want to perform A / B testing, you need to upgrade to one of their payment plans.
- This is the best free WordPress email subscription plugin with attractive features.
The MailChimp Forms by Optin Cat WordPress Plugin Makes It Super Simple To Create Beautiful MailChimp Sign-up Widgets & Forms In Minutes.
- With this plugin, you can incorporate embedded forms, pop-ups, and widgets in the sidebar of your web pages.
- You can also adjust the frequency of visibility of each popup and redirect new subscribers to any page of your website after registering.
- The analysis feature comes standard with the free version, but the customization options are somewhat limited unless you update your account.
- Button switches, edge, and text color with the three types of forms. With this MailChimp WordPress plugin, you can create an unlimited number of forms for promotions, content updates, e-courses, or another option you can think of.
- This is a simple WordPress email plugin.
MailChimp Forms by Optin Cat allows you to build a range of MailChimp forms too. This include:
- MailChimp post boxes – MailChimp forms that you can add to your various posts or pages
- MailChimp sidebar widgets – Widgets that will sit in your sidebar so that they’re present across your entire site (MailChimp WordPress plugin widget)
- MailChimp lightbox pop-ups – Pop-up forms that appear over the top of your content and allow your visitors to put in their details that way
Easy Forms for MailChimp allows you to add unlimited MailChimp sign-up forms to your WordPress site.
You can add forms to posts, pages, sidebars, and other digitized areas.
Your MailChimp API Key connects your website to your MailChimp account and pulls in all of your MailChimp list information.
- After connecting the MailChimp API associates any of your email lists with a new registration form. These can be embedded in pages, posts or widget areas using a shortcode.
- An alternative approach is to enter a post or a new or existing page, and click on the “icon Easy Forms” and then select the form you want to display. Look at the image above for this example.
- You can integrate with the following plugins to capture the user’s emails WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, BuddyPress, BbPress, and Contact Form 7 Plugins.
- Visits your site can choose to subscribe to your email list to leave a comment or to register too. the number of new subscribers, canceling the subscription, and the average subscription rate is shown in the account settings.
This is the least customizable plugin that you find in this post, but if it fits your needs, worth a try.
With more than 40,000 active installations and frequent updates, this plugin solves the needs of many and could be a good option for your website.
5. Chimpy Lite
Chimpy is the best MailChimp plugin. Just enter your MailChimp API key, and you are ready to go. It works smoothly and features a professional design.
- Chimpy Lite has fewer active installations (just over 4,000) and last updated two years ago, but its ease of installation, integration, and low learning curve makes it an attractive option.
- Only one form can be created with the free version of this plugin, but if your site just needs a subscription option, Chimpy Lite is a simple plugin that offers an essential solution for those who are familiar with WordPress.
- As in the plugins mentioned above, Chimpy Lite is responsive, and users can subscribe to the list in the post, sidebars pages, and below the comment form. MailChimp for WordPress Premium version is also available.
Chimpy Lite- MailChimp WordPress Plugin Premium Version. You can try additional features on the premium version.
- Create multiple signup forms
- You can control which form appears on which part of the website
- You can allow users to select interested groups or add them automatically
- Display eye-catching pop-up on pages of your choice
- Require visitors to subscribe before they can access certain posts
- Synchronize your WordPress users with MailChimp list of your choice
These MailChimp plugins for free WordPress are a great way to increase e-mail subscriptions on your website/blog.
Along with useful content, any of these plugins can help with your mission to build your blog and capture the emails of users.
Do not waste time and creates a MailChimp account, create a list, and then download and activate one of the above plugins that best suits your needs.
It may take some time to determine the best type of form, placement, and design that you will work for your website, but that’s part of the process.
Eventually, you’ll get an idea of the preferences of your visits and work on that.
Adding MailChimp to WordPress is very easy by using above anyone MailChimp WordPress plugin.
Some of the developers are included WordPress newsletter subscription plugin features also in their premium versions with additional options.
- Rank math SEO plugin Review and settings
- How to use Mailchimp for better Email Marketing?
- How to use the Elementor plugin to build a WordPress Blog?
- How to install WordPress on ipage servers?
- How to install Google Analytics in Your Blog?
Do you have activated some MailChimp WordPress plugin on your WordPress website?
Have you noticed a difference in the number of subscribers?
Give your experience with plugins at comment section (or) if you know any other useful plugin for MailChimp account integration, please suggest here.