How to write an article for your blog posts? It is the biggest question for every blogger.
We learned how to create a blog and the details of its setup, and now we need to create pages.
You can’t create a blog without preparing specific content.
People are visiting your blog to read content but not to click on the ads that are placed on your blog.
How to write useful articles? Or how to write an influential article for your readers?
Producing good content daily takes time and hard work. But the results are excellent.
Once we decide we want to create a blog, to become successful bloggers and get loyal readers, agreements with companies, and make money online with the blog, there is one thing you cannot miss on your blog: the content.
The content should not be any way to fascinate an audience. To Google, companies, and advertisers, the content of your blog must be fresh, useful, and informative.
But there is one more feature that needs to have that content and be relevant over time.
These types of posts never expire and are as valid today as they will be in five years. They are evergreen content.
The biggest problem we face as bloggers regarding the relevance of our articles is that, although we have to admit it, much of our content expires.
Many of the posts on this blog about Search Engine Optimization or monetization, written three years ago or more, have lost relevance because the world of online marketing has changed since they have been drafted.
So the challenge to remain useful is very big, but then I give you some tips to make your blog not news yesterday morning.
How to write an article for your blog posts?
Writing Articles for Magazines is not an easy task. There are a few basic options available to get good content on your blog.
Choose a Good Topic
- For a perennial topic it has to meet specific criteria, but once we have found the formula, these posts will always remain fresh as the factual basis of the content of the blog.
- The first thing to ask is how this content is relevant now? What will be in 6 months? In five years?
- Travel bloggers who base their articles on experiences will have it easier than, for example, those based on news, technology, or fashion, issues that expire as quickly as they arise.
- Is it a topic of interest to enough people
Find your interest field.
In case you have trouble picking a topic to be discussed on the blog, you can follow these tips:
- Use Google Trends to be informed about what is happening in the world of the internet.
- Many of the results are likely to expire. Still, I might find some interesting topics that remain relevant in the weather.
- The tutorials are always useful and necessary, so usually, a safe bet when it comes to relevance.
- The “what to see in …” and “what to do with…” do not generally change much, but maybe require tinkering in the future to include new attractions or activities in emerging destinations.
- Honest and witty reviews at the same time are a recipe for the retention time of an article.
- Tips and tricks, secrets, and curiosities are usually like diamonds … forever.
- People are rarely interested in scientific facts in a blog. If you need points, go to Wikipedia, so funny or with a different approach usually always like posts.
- Timing is everything; whenever you write about a topical subject must be aware that many other bloggers are doing the same. Therefore personal experiences and storytelling are the perfect recipes to create content that does not.
- Whether this is an opinion, a tutorial, or the next trend, the blog has to be fresh.
Captivate your audience
- Find an efficient and fun way to express yourself to keep readers hooked on your content.
- No matter how much you have researched or how long you spent writing the post or editing photos, if your text is boring, nobody will be interested in it.
- Write as you talk.
- Using technical, formal, and unnatural language can make you seem pedantic. After all, it is a blog, not a novel.
- Create a post so that people can scan and have a rough idea of this whole article.
- Highlights the essential words. Use headlines, and use spaces between lines.
- Make it easy to read.
Essential Points to Write a Good Article
How to Write a Good Article? I have been discussing a few of the essential points to writing content for your blog. Critical points to consider when writing content and after publishing on your blog:
The title is the most crucial factor of the essential aspect of a blog post.
It should be clear and understandable.
The title should tell the reader what the post is.
- Top List of Attractive Titles to Increase Your Post Click Rates
- Duplicate content: How to Avoid duplicate titles (title tags)
What Does It Mean to Be Content? Headings, sub-headings, and descriptions should be used in the right way.
It would be best if you also took care of the SEO factor when you write your content.
You should write Information Content with passion, style, and purpose.
Readers should feel the results of reading your posts.
Use simple language to present the content. Use examples to explain sometimes.
Using images gives the best results when you use them in the right places.
3. Spelling and Grammar
After writing the article, proofread it yourself to rectify grammatical and spelling mistakes. No one is perfect for writing.
The writing skills are developed by improving practice.
Now a day, some proofreading software and web applications are available on the internet.
I am personally suggesting two of the web services are suggesting helping in this proofreading process to make it easy and readable for my content.
- Grammarly: Grammarly is one of the excellent online proofreading services for every blogger and marketer. This service offers Free and Premium services. Also available are Browser extensions for Firefox, Chrome, and IE. Signup for this link and get a free account now.
- Ginger Software: Ginger software is a desktop application. It rectifies the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes and suggests sentence features.
Check the article to check the spelling and grammar before publishing.
4. Include Images
An image gives more value to the content. So try to add more photos to the content.
You can use free stock images to add an image to the content. If you have designing skills, create one image according to your content.
That gives more value to the content and your brand.
If you do not have any photo design knowledge, my suggestion is to use FastStone Capture software to create simple and clean images.
This is a desktop application. I am using this software for my blogs.
Try to include at least one image/picture in your post. One image can replace hundreds of words.
5. Add Videos
For presenting tutorials, create a video that explains the process. This will help your readers spend more time on your site.
Use References or links to your articles. Do not feel shy to do this. The reader feels comfortable and gets more information.
7. Encourage Comments
Comments are user feedback about your content.
Use Call-to-action words after the end of the content like “Subscribe,” “Share this article with your friends,” “Share your experience here” and “Which tools are using for your personal use. Share your experience”.
Respond to every comment personally.
It gives them more valuable to your readers.
8. Keep your post to the point
Maintain the content simple and easy to understand.
Do not write long sentences.
If you write long sentences, the readers are not showing interest to read the entire content.
People make love lists because:
- They are easy to read.
- Structure information.
- The reader can easily access the part that interests you.
9. Presentation Format is fundamental
The presentation of the content is essential.
Search engines prefer traditional words and UN-abbreviated because they are easier to recognize.
It will also give seriousness and credibility to your website.
Try to include a keyword density of 2 to 4% for Google recognize your text as relevant to a search.
But remember to find a balance.
How to write the article summary? Always try to add a short end of your views on the topic that you are writing about.
Include the primary Keyword within the last 100 words.
11. Do not use these methods
- Do not use any Article Rewritten software.
- Do not use any Black Hat Methods to create Articles.
Get a topic idea by watching TV, Newspapers, and Magazines.
Write more & more posts as you like in a simple and readable format.
You will see the improvement in your posting style, and language as you go on.
Write good content because “Content is king”, “Keywords are Queen,” but “Context is the God”.
So give maximum priority to the content writing job.
These are the essential points on how to write an article for your blog readers. Share this article with your friends on the social site.