Are you searching for the perfect email marketing service for your online business? If yes, This article gives a great working list premium and free email marketing tools and their services.
The successful email campaign depends on choosing a perfect and best email marketing service providers for your online business.
This is more helpful for every online marketer to improve their business.
You can create good email campaigns effectively.
The regular free email service providers are agreeing to send emails to more people every day.
It can be tedious if you do it for more than 1000 contacts.
Moreover, if we send daily information or monthly newsletters, where we present the services offered by the company or information about new products that will be launched to the market, which obviously needs a marketing campaign email.
Which Email Marketing Services is best?
There are thousands of email marketing tools are running their services for their customers.
Here I listed a few of the best email marketing services for small businesses.
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is a form of marketing and advertising which uses electronic mail and is mostly limited to smaller businesses and non-profit organizations. Email marketing uses different kinds of messaging to contact prospects and customers. It may be used to maintain contact with current customers or to attract new customers.
It is a low-cost method of marketing and can allow you to target customers based on their demographics and buying habits.
Simply, email marketing is sending a commercial message to the group of people by using email.
Email marketing helps you to send a business request, to send advertisements, to inform offers to build trust and relations with customers.
In the 21st century, online business owners are using this method to build good and healthy relations with existing or new customers online.
Email marketing is a form of direct marketing where email is used as a tool for sending advertising messages to a specific target group of users.
To send emails can attach files with active links, visual images, and multimedia.
Really the marketing through email is a working method in nowadays.
Through this type of email, marketing companies strive to maintain close contact with customers and reinforce their trust.
Advantages of Email Marketing
- Email is a personal medium: Almost every single email is opened and read. It reaches the target audience quickly. In social media, the message may get to expire quickly.
- To build a great relationship with a customer: You can give royal information to your customers with your newsletter. Offer them the best information, early access to the newest products, or invite them to exclusive events. This will help you turn some of your customers into fans.
- You can track with Special Tracking: Use evaluation tools to find out who is genuinely interested in your products. Who clicked on which link? Your newsletter tool will tell you.
- You’re less dependent on Google: Your website is search engine optimized and sends hundreds of additional daily visitors your way? Excellent! Use email marketing to create an additional channel that gets you even more visitors — even if Google should be less kind to you sometime in the future.
- No media disruptions: Unlike print newsletters, email recipients can visit your website or register for an event with just a single click.
- Email marketing is inexpensive: At around one cent per email, you’ll be hard-put to find another form of marketing at a similar price point. Obviously, print newsletters are much more expensive.
- Low-Cost Marketing: It is less expensive than direct marketing, is done with the paper material.
- The return on investment (ROI) is usually very high if the work is done well.
- It’s instant, especially when compared with paper mail: e-mail arrives in seconds or minutes.
- It allows the advertiser to “push” the message to the public, as opposed to a website that “waiting” that visitors reach you.
- Furthermore, it is easy to trace. Advertising can track users with web bugs, bounce messages, subscriptions, acknowledgments, click-throughs, etc. These can be used to trace the email open rates, positive or negative feedback, sales derived from marketing.
- It allows you to establish a relationship “one to one”, that is, to customize the message for each recipient who will receive that specific communication.
- Most of the providers are free bulk Email Marketing Service providers.
- It allows you to do tests to see what kind of message produces the best results for the targeted customer or Audience.
Disadvantages of Email Marketing
- Unlike print media, there is no physical experience.
- Emails are deleted faster and read less thoroughly than print media.
- Email addresses are private, many people don’t like handing them out the way they used to.
- Because of spam emails, the legal framework is very strict — therefore, sending emails without permission is forbidden
- Compared to social media, emails are less interactive — a newsletter, however, can promote your Facebook page just as well.
While email marketing has many advantages, you shouldn’t overlook a well-known fact: all that glitters is not gold.
Best Email Marketing Services
MailChimp is one of the most popular and top free Email Marketing Service. Simply, it is a 100% free email marketing service provider.
More than 600 million emails are sending every week through their customers.
This version is providing a free account, can send up to 12,000 emails a month to 2,000 subscribers.
The dashboard is a very intuitive and friendly interface.
MailChimp has mobile versions in both iOS and Android as an App.
It is a good email marketing automation software tool.
MailChimp is another email marketing service that lets you create and manage contact lists your email easily, using its wide range of integration.
The pricing of Mailchimp is based on the subscribers. Here are the mailchimp plans
Free — $0
- Up to 2,000 contacts
- 7 marketing channels
- 1 audience
- Basic templates
- Behavioral targeting
Standard — Starting at $14.99 per month
- Up to 100,000 contacts
- 5 audiences
- Event-based automation
- Retargeting capability
- Custom templates
- Advanced insights
Essentials — Starting at $9.99 per month
- Up to 50,000 contacts
- 3 audiences
- Access to all Mailchimp templates
- A/B testing
- Custom branding
- 24/7 support
Premium — Starting at $299 per month
- Up to 200,000 contacts
- Unlimited audiences
- Advanced segmentation
- Multivariate tests
- Phone support
What is Mailchimp and How to Use?
The Mailchimp is offering integration features with major social sites such as Twitter, Facebook, PayPal, Eventbrite, picnic and more.
Moreover, you can use the Mailchimp templates and integrated them into Eye-catching emails by using HTML tools.
This is one of the best free Email Marketing Services with limitations. Just create a Mailchimp account and start interactions with your customers via this email marketing platform.
You can check this complete Guide on How to use MailChimp for Email Marketing.
- Easy interface for beginners
- Drag and drop email creation.
- It allows up to 12000 emails every month for 2000 subscribers in the free plan.
- Clean and easy to use templates
- Mailchimp a/b testing automation is excellent.
- The great email automation feature.
- Multiple email listing feature
- If you need to add more than 2000 subscribers, the Plans are a little high.
- The limited email automation feature.
Convertkit is built by Nathan Barry. The tool is developed for bloggers and creator focussed email marketing.
Most leading tool in the email marketing industry.
This tool is more popular after introducing it to the blogging industry by Pat Flynn and Joanna Wiebe.
- Starts at $29/Month
- Automated email funnels
- Drag and drop Builder
The pricing of Convetkit is based on their number of subscribers you have right now.
- 0 – 1,000 Subscribers — $29 per month
- 1,000 – 3,000 Subscribers — $49 per month
- 3,000 – 5,000 Subscribers — $79 per month
Get 30 days free trial — It’s Completely Free — Just one single step
Click the button and Enter Email ID- Simple
Of course, Convertkit is one of my most favorite email marketing services for two years. This is best for creators to sell their products online officially.
- Tag-based subscriber system
- Can create dynamic emails with merge tags
- Has a simple but effective visual automation builder
- Offers a landing page builder (albeit a very rudimentary one)
- Digestible reporting for subscriber acquisition
- Great support channels available
- Very limited A/B testing functionality
- Very limited A/B testing functionality
- Few customization options for forms and email templates
- Reporting data is limited
GetResponse is one trusted name in the field of Email Marketing.
It has all the features which one requires to succeed in all of their email-related tasks of business.
Here, if we just talk about the Landing Page Builder feature of GetResponse, it is pretty outstanding.
It is an Email Marketing Services service provider that lets you design and sends emails to your contacts.
These emails can be sent immediately or scheduled to be sent to your needs (known as a service Getresponse autoresponder).
GetResponse helps you to create a marketing campaign with prospects, contacts, and customers, so you can develop relationships with them and build a profitable customer base.
For starters, GetResponse has many advanced customization features such as name, city, sex, and birthday.
Basic — Starting at $15 per month
- Unlimited landing pages
- 1 sale funnel
- Unlimited lead funnels
- Sell e-products
Professional — Starting at $99 per month
- Automation builder with unlimited workflows
- Paid webinars with up to 300 attendees
- Unlimited sales funnels
- Unlimited webinar funnels
Plus — Starting at $49 per month
- Automation builder with 5 workflows
- 5 sales funnels
- Contact scoring capability
- Webinars with up to 100 attendees
- CRM software
Enterprise — Starting at $1,199 per month
- Transactional emails
- Dedicated IP
- Webinars with up to 500 attendees
- Consulting services for email campaigns
- Dedicated account manager
While all this is that email marketing service should have, GetResponse really stands out in this area.
These allow you to accumulate more information about your contacts with custom fields in your message.
How to integrate Getresponse with WordPress?
This is very simple.
- Create GetResponse 30 days trial account
- Fill the profile in the account
- Create the Email list folder and name it.
- Install Email subscription plugin in your WordPress Blog.
The Getresponse landing page feature is the very good and the best option for every email marketer.
The GetResponse serves around 350,000+ customers worldwide with Email marketing services.
- It is easy to use
- Numerous great features
- Great customer support
- Little bit costly
- Little confusing designed user interface for newbies
Aweber gives you the ability to respond to emails and send email marketing campaigns automatically but also will help to get attention and capture subscriber’s email in the first place.
If you earn money online, you know the importance of having an efficient email list. Aweber helps you to get the list.
An Aweber email autoresponder is a very effective feature. This is the most popular and easy-to-use Email Marketing Services service provider and having the best email marketing design
Here is an overview of the Aweber pricing.
- 0 – 500 Subscribers — $19 per month
- 501 – 2,500 Subscribers — $29 per month
- 2,501 – 5,000 Subscribers — $49 per month
- 5,001 – 10,000 Subscribers — $69 per month
- 10,001 – 25,000 Subscribers — $149 per month
Aweber program is very easy to use and this will help you set up an email marketing campaign you can easily insert into your web page.
This will make users subscribe to your campaign easily and give a professional look that only you can give Aweber.
- It is easy to use interface
- Great templates available
- Customer support is good
- Easy to Customizable feature set
- Poorly-designed user interface
- High monthly cost
5. Vertical Response
Vertical Response service provides email marketing, event marketing, social media, online surveys, and direct mail marketing.
These marketing campaigns can be created and managed by the same small businesses.
With its email marketing and newsletter service that has more than 700 professional templates to choose from, along with statistical data.
Since its inception in 2001, VerticalResponse has been all about helping businesses connect with their customers through email.
In the nearly twenty years since that time, they have consistently created new ways to do just that.
VerticalResponse, now owned by Delux Corporation, remains a solid choice for email marketing needs in 2019, especially if some of the more advanced automation features implemented by other email marketing companies freak you out a little.
VerticalResponse has a good mix of usability, good features, and a decent price.
You get a standard email editor, a landing page for your website, and more.
You even get the option to take surveys for your subscribers, if you are willing to pay a little extra.
- Reasonable monthly cost
- Good reporting tools
- Good customer support
- Steep learning curve
- Basic feature list
Constant Contact is one of the most popular and best email marketing service providers since 1995.
It is giving the best niche feature facility. They are an online survey and Event Marketing service.
They are providing nearly 50 ready-made email templates for their customers.
This is excellent for beginners by providing a personal coach for every customer.
The major drawback is the pricing of constant contact services are $50/month for 2,501 to 5000 subscribers.
Constant Contact or Constant Contact allows you to create emails in HTML using the samples that are easy to use, you click, cut, and paste.
- 0 – 500 Subscribers — Starting at $20 per month
- 501 – 2,500 Subscribers — Starting at $45 per month
- 2,501 – 5,000 Subscribers — Starting at $65 per month
- 5,001 – 10,000 Subscribers — Starting at $95 per month
- 0 – 500 Subscribers — Starting at $45 per month
- 501 – 2,500 Subscribers — Starting at $70 per month
- 2,501 – 5,000 Subscribers — Starting at $95 per month
- 5,001 – 10,000 Subscribers — Starting at $125 per month
They have over 400 professional email templates to choose from and customize your approach, integrating photos, colors, and logos.
In addition, this service Email Marketing gives you the option to track real-time performance statistics outgoing messages.
- Easy to use interface
- Niche feature to run surveys and events
- More Than 50 landing page templates
- Fantastic customer support
- Expensive monthly plans than other tools
- Basic or limited automation tools
Campaigner is another service email marketing online that offers a simple system to create emails with over 450 professional templates to choose from.
It comes with advanced email marketing automation for the savvy marketer.
It also includes a free introductory seminar that will help you get started with the system in a very short time.
The online editor will help in creating email marketing campaigns easier so that you will not need to know HTML.
Great campaigner email marketing review is there on the internet with positive voices. Just sign in to campaigner
- It is easy to use.
- Comes with Free trial
- Easy to learn
- Good customer support
- Easy to use a track of our mailer activities
- free email marketing campaigns are available
- Too many clicks to enter the new customer.
- Writing docs seems to still be hard for me
- Hard to say. I can’t find any fault with it.
Send Stream offers the solutions of email marketing, which has the ability to create, build and manage lists of high quality using their registration forms, the import list of tools, Subscriber / unsubscribe management and more.
Results-Driven Email Marketing Powered by Campaigner.
It is a Powerful email marketing tools with cutting edge features at a fraction of the price of others.
In addition, you can use your HTML editor to create your own emails.
But the good thing is that you can track your emails in real-time with the integration of Google Analytics.
- Streamsend is very easy to use
- The campaign feature helps us easily sort out different emails
- Uploading lists is very easy
- The UI is very intuitive
- Streamsend could make it easier to send test emails
- The text is often small and difficult to read since it’s grey with a white background
PinPointe enables B2B marketers to customize and send their communications based on the behavior of perspectives, interests, and characteristics of their clients.
The pinpointe is another great opt-in Email marketing company for enterprises and Agencies.
This email marketing service offers several resources for users such as online seminars and research to help grow your contact list and increase your response rate.
It also provides a system for designing emails and newsletters with WYSIWYG HTML editor and templates.
- The detailed statistics page is really helpful
- Excellent and flexible Builder
- Stock photos included
- Provides detailed reporting
- Excellent multi-inbox preview available
- Lots of email tools – split testing, inbox previewing, spam checker
- There is no real customer service chat at the moment, but you do have an account rep and they do email you back quickly and are very helpful
- There is no price point for small senders
- Campaign builder options include a WYSIWYG and a drag-and-drop builder with limited feature
MadMimi is a simple email marketing service that can be used by everyone from beginners to professionals.
No doubt this is one of the easiest services for creating personalized newsletters, attractive messages, and promotions.
Mad Mimi is the easiest way to create, send, share and track email newsletters online. It is developed for people who want email marketing to be simple.
Every day, over 40 million emails are sent, shared and tracked using our delightful and powerful service.
It also offers customizable themes, your emails, Google Analytics integration, compatibility with Outlook 2007 (including 2010, 2013), and more automatic responses.
The service comes with autoresponders, integrations and additional features.
MailerLite is one of my favorite tools. It is a simple advanced email marketing solution with automation service.
It is a perfect service for Small Businesses, authors and Professional bloggers.
What are the special features in MailerLite?
- Simple Drag-and-drop editor
- Great Mobile friendly/responsive emails
- RSS campaigns
- Ability to disable the double opt-in
- Click map
- Emoji support
- You can create Segmentation
- Tracking and campaign reports
- A/B Split testing
- Easy creation Webforms
- Great Autoresponder features
- File manager
- API supportive of all type of web services
The pricing and plans of MailerLite is given below.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers — $10 per month
- 1,001 – 2,500 subscribers — $15 per month
- 2,501 – 5,000 subscribers — $30 per month
- 5,001 – 10,000 subscribers — $50 per month
- 10,001 – 15,000 subscribers — $75 per month
- 15,001 – 20,000 subscribers — $100 per month
- 20,001 – 25,000 subscribers — $120 per month
- 25,001 – 30,000 subscribers — $140 per month
- Cheap Pricing
- Quick Support
- Powerful Tracking & Building Tools
- No Credit Card Forever Free Plan
- Rigorous Approval System
- No powerful features such as tag-based international funneling and synchronizing systems.
- Hidden rules for New account approval
- Account halt system for low open rates and CTR.
Drip is a new and advanced email marketing tool. The tool is recently purchased by the guys behind Leadpages.
It combined powerful marketing automation.
The Plans and Pricing of Drip is given below
- 2,500 subscribers — $49 per month
- 5,000 subscribers — $122 per month
- 10,000 subscribers — $184 per month
- 15,000 subscribers — $246 per month
- 20,000 subscribers — $308 per month
- 25,000 subscribers — $370 per month
- 35,000 subscribers — $494 per month
- 50,000 subscribers — $680 per month
- 130,000 subscribers — $1,630 per month
- It is Using a tag-based system
- Using Advanced tracking and events
- Robust visual automation builder
- Auto resend unopened broadcasts
- Easy Zapier integration
- Advanced reporting dashboards and data filtering
- Excellent support channels
- Automation workflows can live in multiple places
- Limited split-testing functionality
- The form builder is lacking
- The email template library is non-existent
EmailOctopus is another email marketing service to start list building and email sending. It helps you to create brilliant email campaigns. Among all the email marketing, this is a simple, effective, and budget-friendly service. If you are a new blogger, this service fits to conduct your email campaigns. You can integrate this email service with Salesforce, Eventbrite, Shopify, and SurveyMonkey by using Zapier.
- It comes with an easy integration system with Zapier.
- It comes with an easy automation system, which helps you to interact with your subscribers by sending automatic sequential emails like welcome and followup emails.
- It has awesome responsive email template designs
- Smart Segmentation system to target a specific group of subscribers based on location, age, gender, and other specifications.
- Attractive customizable form designs
Plans and Pricing
Starter Plan (FREE)
- Up to 2,500 subscribers
- Up to 10,000 emails per month
- EmailOctopus branding on emails
- Statistics stored for 30 days
- Basic support
Pricing based on the number of subscribers
Complete control on email design
|Subscribers||Emals to sent||Price||Action|
|5000||50,000 emails||$20/Month||I want this Plan|
|10,000||100,000 emails||$30/Month||I want this Plan|
|15,000||1,50,000 emails||$45/Month||I want this Plan|
|20,000||200,000 emails||$55/Month||I want this Plan|
|25,000||250,000 emails||$65/Month||I want this Plan|
|50,000||500,000 emails||$115/Month||I want this Plan|
|100,000||1,000,000 emails||$210/Month||I want this Plan|
- Easy to create an email campaign
- In free trial gives 2,500 subscribers and 10,000 emails sending possibility
- Startup friendly
- Active customer support system
- Responsive email templates
- Integration feature for page builders are limited
- List features are limited
As we have seen from the Email Marketing Service Providers presented you only some may suit your business.
Those providers are having great with specialized tools you should consider when choosing to work with any of them.
Also, keep in mind that email marketing campaign does not mean you have to fall in shares of spam.
Read the above email marketing tools and pick one best email marketing platform for small businesses and interact with your customers and readers.
- How to Find Expired Domains?
- How to Use KWfinder to pick Great Keywords?
- What are the best Long tail keywords Research Tools?
- What are the blogging platforms?
- Grammarly review: The best content proof-reading tool
I hope this article on the Best Email Marketing Services service providers helps you to improve the business and sales by interacting with your customers.