GeneratePress is the most popular WordPress theme that is simple yet effective for businesses and bloggers. The theme is highly customizable, so you can change the look and feel of your site. I think GeneratePress is the best WordPress theme for blogging that I’ve come across.
Are you looking for a fast-loading WordPress theme? If so, this is for you. This is a special GeneratePress Review 2023 and its settings guide article. I started using this theme after two years of personal usage.
Generatepress is a fantastic theme that has clean code, is lightweight, and loads quickly. From this article, you can understand the power of the theme to develop the best designs.
If you want your design to look great, you should use different add-ons and custom codes that come with official generatepress developers and professionals.
Visitors will be more interested in your WordPress blog if it is fully customized and has great functionality and design. Additionally, many WordPress bloggers take the time to make their pages look attractive.
GeneratePress is a theme that offers a wide range of customization options and a premium plugin that adds over 14 additional features to the theme’s core functionality.
Why did I migrate to the Premium version of GeneratePress theme?
I started my blogging journey by using free themes from the WordPress library. However, I was not getting the desired results for my website. Moreover, those themes were a waste of my valuable time.
I bought the paid versions of Sahifa from ThemeForest and FocusBlog from ThriveThemes for this blog after getting advice from experts. Sahifa is the top-rated and best free theme for review sites.
We have decided to create a list of free themes for your WordPress blog. Although I received some support with these free themes, I was not able to customize them as much as I wanted. So, I started trying different free themes from various theme providers.
I started using the Sahifa theme for my blog for up to 2 months in 2018. After that, I switched to the FocusBlog theme, and I’m really happy with it! It’s given me great results in terms of conversions for my affiliate marketing campaigns. If you’re looking for a simple theme for blogging, FocusBlog is the best option out there.
In 2019, I decided to change the design of my blog from FocusBlog to GeneratePress. The reason I did this is because GeneratePress is much lighter and faster loading, and it comes with a very simple customizer. At the moment, I am starting to design my blogs by using GeneratePress.
GeneratePress has a support forum where you can directly ask the developers questions.
My experience with Generatepress Premium
I have used GP Premium for over two years now. I’ve tested and used nearly all of its advanced features and found them all to be interesting and impressive. The Generatepress theme is light in size and fast loading, along with SEO-friendly coding.
The other great thing about this theme is that it comes with more than 100 customization options and 30+ GeneratePress demo sites.
GeneratePress is so easy to setup and I have never had such an experience with WordPress before. The WordPress 5.0 update was made more compatible by adding more features to work with the inbuilt Gutenberg editor. It’s the best WordPress theme I’ve ever used.
GeneratePress Review 2023 (Best WordPress theme)
GeneratePress is a fantastic theme that has received many positive and good reviews from users.
It is known for its clean and simple design, as well as its easy-to-use interface and great framework.
GeneratePress is an excellent choice for a lightweight and fast-loading WordPress theme.
Why the GeneratePress freemium theme?
GeneratePress is one of the freemium themes that is lightweight and easy to load with more customization options. Many experts in blogging recommend this theme because of how fast it loads and how nice it looks.
GeneratePress Free vs Premium – Which one is good?
The number of options is the main difference between the free and paid versions of GeneratePress. For example, you can turn off the top bar, header, primary and secondary navigation, featured image, content title, and footer with the premium version. With the generatepress free version, you’re only able to disable the content title on a per post or page basis.
I found that many features were included in the free version of GeneratePress. After trying it out on my blog, I saw a significant improvement in my site’s speed, which led me to upgrade to the premium version. I went over some of the reasons why I decided to purchase the premium theme.
- Mobile Responsive: Mobile responsiveness is an important feature these days. Most of the visits that your website receives are from mobile users. Hence, your theme needs to be mobile responsive first. GeneratePress gives you a 100% responsive design with mobile usability.
- Integrated Schema: GeneratePress uses Schema as microdata, which helps you get good results in SERPS.
- Lightweight and Fast Loading: As trusted by most GeneratePress users, this theme gives your website lightweight and fast loading with the help of a modular structure.
- Secure and Stable: The code used by the theme is very clean and efficient. This gives your website a secure and stable operation.
- Easy Customization: The theme is most loved by bloggers and website experts, mostly because of its easy customization options. Anyone can easily customize the theme for the website.
- Developer-Friendly: There are a lot of features like hooks and filters that help developers change or modify the theme without affecting the original code. This made the theme more liked by various developers, and different customizations were developed to help the theme look better.
- Compatibility: When it comes to compatibility, many themes and plugins face compatibility issues. While coming to GeneratePress, this theme is compatible with almost all the plugins available in the industry.
- RTL Ready & Translation: The GeneratePress comes with translation ready, which lets your website translate into different languages. There are also RTL (Right To Left) languages added to the list.
- Font Awesomeness: The GP comes with great fonts and customization options as well. These fonts will make your blog look awesome.
- Flexbox is a new method introduced in GeneratePress 3.0. It’s better than Floats.
The GeneratePress theme is suitable for
GeneratePress is a multi-purpose WordPress theme that can be used for any type of website, including personal blogs, e-commerce stores, tech blogs, and online business blogs. The theme is one of the most used in the WordPress official themes directory, with over 4,00,000 active installations and a 4.8-star rating.
By 2022, the developer will be focusing on speed as the primary concern. A few plugins will also be introduced to help with this. These plugins will not create any blots in the theme, meaning that you can easily redesign your blog for a specific category if the webmaster requires it.
Difference between Free and Premium versions
GeneratePress is both lightweight and fast-loading, and comes in both free and premium versions. The free version can be found in the WordPress free themes library; however, it has limited customization options for colors, typography, site library, menu, and so on.
If you want more control over your blog’s design, you’ll need to upgrade to the premium version.
I’ve prepared a small table below to show the differences between the free and premium versions.
|Action||Install Free Version||Buy GP Premium|
What are the GeneratePress Premium modules?
The GeneratePress Premium theme is packed with great features. In this guide, we’ll show you how to get the theme and activate it. The GeneratePress premium Modules section is shown in the screenshot below.
On the left side, you can turn on the modules that are best for your needs. On the right-side section, you’ll find customization features such as logo uploading, font setup, color setup, and layout settings.
Using these features and the instant preview mode, you can design your blog even if you don’t know how to code.
Features of Generatepress Premium
GeneratePress is an excellent free theme in the WordPress library. The theme is very light and well coded, making it user-friendly and quick to load. If you don’t need any addons in the site design, you can disable them from the backend without any coding knowledge.
- The theme’s responsiveness across all devices is excellent, providing the best possible user experience.
- The built-in schema function is available in the theme, which improves SERP results.
- The theme includes a WordPress customizer that allows for better integration.
- This theme is compatible with BuddyPress, WP Rocket, Thirsty Affiliates, RankMath, and many other popular plugins.
- GeneratePress is compatible with page builders like Elementor and beaver builder. The Beaver Builder was used to create a variety of the themes included in the GeneratePress site collection. Therefore, integrating Beaver Builder with GeneratePress is an excellent idea.
- You won’t have to worry about translations with this theme. This theme comes with its translation ready.
- In the dashboard, you can create custom elements that you can use throughout the theme.
- There are also numerous hooks and filters for customizing your core theme.
- The theme developer will provide you with better support whenever you require it. In addition, they release three updates per month on average for maximum security.
- The Gutenberg WordPress Editor, another GeneratePress plugin, is the best option for completing all of your needs with the Gutenberg Editor.
- One GeneratePress premium license key can be used on 500 websites.
- A Generatepress child theme is also available on the official site.
- For a single fee, you can get complete support and updates for up to one year.
- From the second year onwards, you will receive a 40% renewal discount.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee: If you don’t like the theme, you can return it within 30 days for a refund.
- Upon upgrading, you will be granted access to the GeneratePress support forum in which you can receive prompt responses to your support tickets and customization requests.
1. Site library
GeneratePress has a site library with over 45 GeneratePress demo templates. You can browse all of the theme demos in the site library and use any of them for your blog.
The Generatepress Site library serves two purposes.
- It showcases different uses of GP Premium, and what it can do.
- It lets you install a pre-made website on your own platform, as a template to create your site.
The colors add-on allows you to change or edit your blog’s colors. You can change the colors of your blog’s headers, body, navigation menus, and borders.
For a better user experience, typography is an important feature to have. This extension from GeneratePress allows you to customize fonts, font sizes, and heading sizes.
4. Page Headers
There are many different types of headers in the page headers section. You can use different page header styles for your blog’s posts and pages.
You can also include a blog on your website with this option. This option allows you to manage all of your pages and posts, as well as your archives, from a single location. As shown in the screenshot below, it has a lot of options and features for customizing your blog.
You can customize all of your blog’s backgrounds with the Backgrounds add-on in GeneratePress. This feature allows you to customize the backgrounds of headers, footers, the body, and many other areas.
With the spacing add-on, you can control the spacing between elements like headers and footers throughout your blog.
In the GeneratePress elements section, you can add things like headers, hooks, and layout ahead of time. These elements can be modified and reused in your blog at a later time.
With the Hooks add-on, you can save additional code in the template. In the other themes, we used to create custom CSS and add it to the theme code for any additional features. The most powerful feature in the GeneratePress Theme is the Hook Element.
Whereas in GeneratePress you can create these hooks to use the codes wherever you wish without changing the core theme.
10. Primary and Secondary Navigation
You can adjust the width and height of the menu and submenu items in the primary navigation menu’s sticky feature. These features can be customized for different devices.
You can use secondary navigation to make two different navigation menus on your website. This can also be customized for various devices.
11. Menu plus
The menu section of GeneratePress contains different menu styles like sticky menus and slide-out menus, which you can use for your menu.
Your copyright can be easily displayed with the help of a copyright add-on.
13. Import & Export
You can also import settings from your other sites to implement on this site. In the same way, you can also export your settings.
In order to add extra features to the theme, you must have coding knowledge. Additionally, GeneratePress has released a block plugin called GenerateBlocks, which gives you more flexibility when designing sites.
How to use GeneratePress with Elementor theme builder?
GeneratePress is a popular WordPress theme that can be used with the Elementor page builder plugin. Here’s how to use Elementor with GeneratePress?
- Install and activate the GeneratePress theme.
- Install and activate the Elementor theme builder plugin.
- Create a new page in WordPress and select the “Elementor” template.
- Use the Elementor editor to add and customize your content.
- Publish your page and view it on the front end of your website.
With GeneratePress and Elementor, the combination of generatepress and page builder gives very good and attractive results and allows you to create beautiful WordPress pages without any coding knowledge.
- Elementor Review: Is it a worthy Page builder plugin for WordPress?
- How to create a website with Elementor Plugin?
So why not give it a try?
GeneratePress Pricing Plans
GP Premium has two pricing options: a one-year subscription for $59 and a lifetime subscription for $249. The one-year subscription comes with a 40% discount on the second year’s renewal.
The GeneratePress lifetime deal is a great way for WordPress developers, agencies, and service providers to meet their customers’ needs. GeneratePress also offers a free plan.
GeneratePress Yearly Plan
- Access to Premium Modules Access
- Full access to the Site Library
- One year of updates
- 1 year of premium support
- Use it on up to 500 websites.
- a 30-day money-back guarantee.
GeneratePress Lifetime Plan
- Access to Premium Modules Access
- Full access to the Site Library
- lifetime updates
- lifetime premium support.
- You can use theme on up to 500 websites.
- a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you’re not happy with GeneratePress Premium, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days of your purchase and you’ll get your money back!
How do I install GeneratePress and setup?
GeneratePress is a free WordPress theme that can be found in the WordPress Themes directory. To create amazing designs, you’ll need to purchase its premium plugin, which includes all of the above features.
You must first install the free theme on your WordPress site before purchasing the plugin. Installing GeneratePress is very simple. You have to log in to your site for this.
Then go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and search for the term “Generatepress” in the ‘Search themes’ bar.
After a few seconds, the theme will be displayed in the theme results box.
Start the installation by clicking on the Install Now button and Activate it.
How to Get the GeneratePress Premium?
The GeneratePress Premium Plugin is a powerful tool that can help you create beautiful websites. It offers a wide range of features and options, making it a great choice for those who want to build professional-looking websites.
After reviewing the GeneratePress theme, if you decide to get the GP premium theme, just follow the below steps.
Step 1: Start Purchase Premium
To start going for the GP Premium version, you have to click here. Then you will be redirected to the Theme’s homepage.
Just scroll down and up to the GP Premium Box. The generatepress theme price comes with two different plans. They are yearly and lifetime plans. Choose the plan and click on the Get Started button.
Step 2: Add Billing info
You must choose a payment method on the checkout page. Here are two payment options: Paypal and credit cards. If you have an active Paypal account, you can use this system instead of the credit card option.
I believe that the lifetime plan should be used to eliminate the need for yearly renewals. The GeneratePress license can be used on 500 websites and is a one-time investment.
Once the payment is done, you’ll be able to download the zip file of the GP Premium plugin. Then, you can upload the premium version of GeneratePress from the Plugins section of WordPress.
Step 3: Log in to your Account
After completing the purchase, you will receive the confirmation email to activate your account. Now login into your GeneratePress account by entering your Username and Password. Then go to the Accounts > Downloads section.
Step 4: Download GP Premium Plugin
On the Downloads page, click on the Download button to get the GP Premium plugin’s latest version.
How to install GeneratePress Premium plugin?
With the GeneratePress Premium Plugin, you can easily create custom menus, layouts, and widgets. You can also use it to manage your website’s SEO and social media integration. Letus see how to install the gp premium plugin.
Step 1: Install and GP Premium Plugin
The GeneratePress Premium plugin can be installed by going to the Plugins page of your WordPress site and clicking the “Add New” button. Then, click the “Upload Plugin” button (Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin) and select the generatepress-premium.zip file from your computer. Finally, click the “Install Now” button and activate the plugin.
Step 2: Activate the Premium features
Once you activate the plugin, you need to activate the premium license by authenticating with the GeneratePress official server. To do this, you need to go to Appearance > GeneratePress in your WordPress dashboard, paste the code in the “Updates” box to update GP Premium, and save it.
How to design a WordPress site with fastest theme GeneratePress?
After successfully activating the GeneratePress premium theme, you must customize it to your specifications, including adding a logo, colors, layouts, footers, menu bars, and footer sections.
From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Appearance > Customization. Site identity, layout, primary navigation, colors, typography, background image, widgets, menus, footers, custom CSS, and many other site customization tools are available here.
The best WordPress designs are possible with Generatepress. Thus, it is clear that GeneratePress is the best option for you if you are looking for an optimal website theme.
It is one of the great themes for designers. Taking into account all these factors and the differences that exist between free themes and GeneratePress, it can be stated that choosing this theme will give you certain benefits. I recommend GeneratePress for your next website project because I have had a lot of experience with it.
GeneratePress offers in-built CSS optimization options in the theme customizer settings. You can enable Combine CSS and Cache dynamic CSS options to improve your site load times. These options are available in the free version of GeneratePress as well.
GeneratePress Pros and Cons
- GeneratePress has the best compatibility with page builders.
- It has a lot of options for customizing the appearance of your WordPress blog.
- The best part about using GeneratePress is the technical support it provides.
- You will have access to the team’s assistance at all times.
- You can refer to the Documentation section for any minor or major issues you encounter while using the theme or any of its features, as it contains all of the solutions provided by the experts.
- Headers have a lot of flexibility when it comes to adding different ad codes.
- The free version of GeneratePress has a small number of features, whereas the Pro version has many more.
- The theme does not have many third-party integrations.
- A few layouts in the site-library section could be improved.
Best GeneratePress Alternatives
There are many great WordPress themes available, each with its own unique set of features and benefits.
When deciding which theme to use, you should consider a variety of factors. GeneratePress is one of the best website themes for WordPress.
It fulfills all your needs in terms of web design and SEO factors. Let us look at some of the best alternatives to GeneratePress so you can choose the one that’s right for you.
If you are using starter theme, i recommend the starting with GeneratePress or Ocean WP themes. It’s the best theme i’ve ever used before.
They have a starter theme, but they also recommend starting with GeneratePress or Ocean WP. If your online business site using it, the generatepress doesn’t fulfill your requirement, your choose any one of the below best alternatives.
1. Kadence theme
Kadence is a powerful and flexible WordPress theme that is perfect for businesses of all sizes. This is another fantastic theme like generatepress theme. With Kadence, you can create a professional website that is both beautiful and easy to use.
Kadence comes with a variety of features that make it easy to get started, including a drag-and-drop page builder, customizable templates, and more. You can read my Review of Kadence theme.
- It is a fast loading and Lightweight wordpress theme
- Full control over page layout with Kadence Blocks (Plugins)
- The free version is packed with plenty of features
- Header and footer builders included even in the free version
- Reasonable pricing for premium version and membership
- Separate websites for theme shop, themes, and plugins can create confusion
- Pre-built libraries are not as extensive as some of the competitors
Kadence theme pricing
a. Kadence pro theme
The Kadence Pro Theme addon will take your website to the next level. You may use it on an unlimited number of sites, and you will get one year of support and updates, whether you buy the theme or join the membership. You can grab this pro theme at $59.
The following features come with the Premium theme:
- You can use the theme on unlimited sites.
- One year of support and updates.
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- Header Addons
- Hooked Elements
- Woocommerce Addon
- Ultimate Menu
- Custom Fonts
- Header/Footer Scripts
b. Essential Bundle:
The fundamentals you’ll need to create stunning, dynamic WordPress websites. It charges at $129. The Essential Bundle pack Includes:
- Including Free and Pro features
- Kadence Theme Pro
- Kadence Blocks Pro
- Pro Starter Templates
c. Full bundle:
With one complete suite of tools, you’ll have everything you need to create outstanding websites.
- Including Free, Pro, and Essential Bundles
- Kadence Cloud
- Child Theme Builder
- Kadence Shop Kit
- Kadence AMP
- Includes all of their themes and plugins
- Access to all future products
d. Lifetime Deal:
Everything is included in our complete package. One-time payment, lifetime support, updates, and all future products are included. It costs you around $649 for a one-time payment. You can use it on your client’s websites as well as your own, and you’ll get a 30-day money-back guarantee regardless of which product or plan you choose.
2. Astra theme
The Astra WordPress theme is a multipurpose theme that can be used for any type of website. It is a fully responsive theme that looks great on all devices. The theme comes with a number of features, including a custom header, custom background, custom colors, and more. Astra is a great choice for any type of website. You can opt for this theme as a better free alternative to GeneratePress.
The Astra theme, which has crossed the one million installation mark, is a lightweight multi-utility theme with a tested size of just over 38KB on GTmetrix. It saves a lot of time because it has a huge list of more than 120 websites for beginners in many different fields.
Page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, Brizy, and WordPress Block Editor are all compatible with Astra. As a result, you may use your preferred page builder to personalise your website. The Astra code is straightforward to install and adheres to excellent standards. This is one of the fastest WordPress themes on the market. The documentation of Astra and GeneratePress is pretty good.
the current state of documentation for Astra and GeneratePress is pretty awesome and it will take months for them to catch up.
Feature of Astra
- All popular page builders, including Beaver Builder, are compatible with Astra.
- More than 100+ ready-to-use starting templates in various niches are available with the Astra theme.
- There are many configurable choices available.
- Coding that is clear and developer-friendly
Pricing and Plans
- Astra Pro: $59 annually
- Essentials of Astra Bundle – $276 annually
- $523/year for the Astra Growth Bundle
- Additionally, Basic Astra theme version available for free users.
3. Genesis Themes
In the WordPress framework, Genesis themes are popular. Particularly with individuals with a development experience and a penchant for playing with coding.
Genesis is an outstanding GeneratePress option to consider as a flagship theme framework from StudioPress, one of the major WordPress theme hubs.
- Best Genesis Child Themes for Affiliate Marketing
- Genesis Framework Review
- Best SEO Plugins Plugins for WordPress users
It works best as a foundation theme when combined with a child theme. Here are the few basic features of genesis themes
- Custom page templates
- One-click theme setup
- 3 column layout option
- Widget ready
- Theme customizer
- Customizable header
Features of Genesis themes
- Search engine friendly
- Genesis is user-friendly for developers.
- You are free to use Genesis themes on as many websites as you wish.
- Genesis is compatible with Gutenberg block Editor
- Genesis themes are often updated.
- It is alos block-based theme
Pricing and Plans
Genesis themes are considered as premium products. StudioPress advises utilising a child theme with Genesis as the parent theme.
The Genesis theme costs $59.95; however, if purchased with a child theme, the price ranges from $99.95 to $129.95.
Neve (pronounced nah vay) is also another Theme for wordpress blog that is a wonderful alternative to GeneratePress in the themes market. This theme is created for speed and page builders, and it features one of the greatest onboarding and setup experiences.
The neve theme is a versatile and powerful WordPress theme that can be used for a wide variety of websites. It is fully responsive and easy to use, making it a great choice for both beginners and experienced users. The theme comes with a wide range of features, including a custom header image, social media integration, and multiple layout options.
With over 300K instals, the Neve theme is one of the most popular themes of 2022. This theme should be regarded as an option because it is rich with features and can be customised to your specifications.
Features of Neve theme:
- performance and lightweight were prioritised in the design (including AMP Support);
- Build your own header and footer; Importable demo websites;
- works flawlessly with plugins for page builders;
- a variety of layout possibilities;
- Detailed WooCommerce support;
- Booster features (only for the Pro Version);
- White-labelled options (for Pro).
Pricing and Plans
- Personal – $39 (Includes everything except WooCommerce and White Label)
- Business – $59 (Includes WooCommerce Booster and priority support)
- Agency – $99 (Include White Label and live chat support)
A 30-day money-back guarantee is offered with all premium editions.
One of the most featured WordPress themes in 2021 is the Divi theme. It is mostly a WordPress theme and page builder combo in the magazine style. Divi has a lot to offer both site developers and newbies with no prior coding experience.
One of the most innovative elements for building any website is available in Divi themes, including eCommerce, personal, portfolio, dropshipping, and corporate pages. You may use Divi as a GeneratePress alternative to handle any website design requirements.
You may create any design by using its custom theme layouts to fit your brand using 100+ pre-designed layout packs. It wins points for having split-testing, something none of the current page builders have.
Features of divi
- It comes with clean and user-friendly interface
- It is easy to customizable for beginners
- Great support from team and community
- Packed with plenty features
Pricing and plans of divi theme
The pricing of divi theme comes with two different plans as membership. They are
- Yearly access is available at $89
- Lifetime access is available at $249
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is GeneratePress?
GeneratePress is a lightweight WordPress theme and designed for fast-loading. It is a responsive theme that can be used on any device, and it is easily customizable. It is a great choice for any website, and it is especially well-suited for sites that are focused on speed and performance.
Can you use GeneratePress Premium on Unlimited Sites?
The GeneratePress premium theme can be used on a maximum of 500 sites under the new rules. You can even use the GP Theme to construct sites for clients.
Is GeneratePress a free theme?
GeneratePress is a fantastic theme that is available for free. While there is a paid version of the theme available, the free version is still very powerful and includes all the features most users need. It is a great choice for those looking for a free WordPress theme that is fast, lightweight, and customizable.
Is GeneratePress the fastest theme?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the hosting environment, the WordPress setup, and the plugins and content being used. However, from our tests and those of other users, we can say that GeneratePress is one of the fastest themes available.
Which theme is best Astra or GeneratePress?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on personal preferences. However, both Astra and GeneratePress is very regular themes with lightweight and fast-loading features. Additionally, both themes offer a wide range of customization options, so you can create a unique website that fits your specific needs.
Can I use GeneratePress with GenerateBlocks?
Yes, GeneratePress and GenerateBlocks are compatible. You can use GeneratePress to create a beautiful and functional website, and then use GenerateBlocks to add extra features and functionality. GenerateBlocks is a great way to add custom content blocks to your site, and it integrates well with GeneratePress.
Final Words on GeneratePress Review
GeneratePress is a free WordPress theme, packed with just the right functionalities you’d expect from a free theme, but still maintaining a light size. The premium version of GeneratePress adds a lot of features to this minimalistic interface, which makes it a great combo to create wonderful sites.
There are plenty of the best free WordPress themes for blogs that will fulfill your blog needs. GeneratePress is the best blog theme. This beautiful, highly-converting theme is the most affordable way to give your blog a dramatic boost in terms of both traffic and sales.
I personally use GeneratePress for this blog and enjoy the features it offers. I became a big fan of this theme because of its fast loading features, clean code, and schema features. I personally love your implementation of the GeneratePress developer mr.Kyle!
Because everything in the theme is simple to understand and customize, many users prefer it to any other WordPress theme.
For my clients and bloggers, I personally recommend the GeneratePress premium version. Start using the free GeneratePress theme first, if you haven’t already, to take your blog to the next level.
I think this Generatepress WordPress theme review helps you choose the best theme for your website and your client’s site.