Are you looking for the best WordPress Caching plugins to speedup your Blog? Here are the best plugins for WordPress blogs.
One of the most important aspects of a website is your page speed and its load time. The use of the best WordPress Cache plugin is very important for every blog.
If you want to optimize your WordPress web has to offer your visitors great user experience, plus Google also appreciates that your website loads fast for positioning it on Google’s SERP in the search.
A slow site can make you lose much in the ranking, if a user views the web entering and takes too long to load will give the Back button and enter into another page.
So today we listed your different options and we will help you choose the best caching plugin for WordPress.
What are the WordPress Caching plugins?
Therefore, caching plugins are so important because they generate static HTML pages that need to be ready to perform this vast number of queries to the database and the server where we hosted our website which drastically reduces loading speed thereof.
Note that whenever you make a design change in your template or change your template you have to clear the cache of your website and browser because otherwise, you will not see the changes.
Here is the best WordPress plugins for better page loading.
WP Super Cache is one of the most popular wordpress plugin. It’s super easy to start using it, even for novice users. Once activated you have to just go to Settings > WP Super Cache to begin work.
It generates static ‘HTML’ files from your dynamic blog. After an ‘HTML’ file is created, your web server will serve that file instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more expensive WordPress PHP scripts. 99% of your visitors will be served static ‘HTML’ files. Those users who don’t see the static files will still benefit because they will see different cached files that aren’t quite as efficient but still better than un-cached.
It will help your server cope with a front-page appearance on digg.com or another social networking site. On the Advanced tab, there are a variety of options to configure as compression, caching pages not known users. It indicated, recommend turning those that are marked (recommended) obviously. Here is the complete guide on How to set up the WP Super cache plugin Guide?
WP Super Cache helps you generate static ‘HTML’ files from your dynamic blog. After processing the PHP scripts, WP Super Cache serves the static ‘HTML’ file to the vast majority of your website visitors in 3 ways:
- Simple: This is the most recommended method of caching files. You don’t need to do anything.
- Expert: This is the fastest caching method to serve super cached ‘HTML’ files to users, but it requires modification of your .htaccess file.
- WP Super Caching: This method is used to cache the pages of known users (those who connect to your site, leave comments, etc.) Although this is the most flexible caching method, it is slightly slower than the other methods.
Furthermore, WP Super Cache lets you use a CDN and allows you to load different plugins within him to expedite the loading speed of the website.
- It is the free and open source product from Automattic. So, it is receiving updates regularly.
- It uses to collect garbage to cleat from the database and it helps you to speed up your site
- It has been integrated unique CDN setup feature
- Cache rebuilding
- Mod rewrite feature
W3 Total Cache is one of the most famous free plugins WordPress.org plugin repositories. It is used by most major developers, and companies like AT & T. W3TC improves the user experience through various methods because it is very complete. W3 Total Cache Settings are very important. The latest version of the W3 total cache plugin supports Cloudflare integration. Improved server performance, reduce the download time, and provides the integration of a CDN support and more.
Overall significantly optimizes the speed and performance of a website. You can download the W3 total cache from the plugin directory and follow the total cache plugin setup instructions given in this article.
It’s a great plugin for your website, however, being so complete is a bit complex for the average user because of its large number of configurable options. If you are a newbie and if you start a blog recently, this is a very choice to speedup.
- Thousands of great reviews
- huge option to set up any hosting like dedicated, shared and clusters
- Mobile caching
- Supports Object caching
- Lazy loading
- Better minification and compression
- SSL supportive
WP Fastest Cache is another very simple to configure for the new WordPress user as it only has a page of options and is a very intuitive plug-in cache. But not, so complex choices and better optimize the web as above. It simply caches the website and Gzip compressed to optimize the loading speed of it, it is available in Castilian and does not support the configuration of a CDN.
- it’s easy to install and super easy to use.
- It uses the rewrite mod to create static HTML files based on the dynamism of WordPress.
- Even better, it automatically modifies the .htacces file.
4. Comet Cache
Comet Cache is an advanced and simple WordPress Cache plugin. It is easy to use and Speed up your site drastically.
It takes a real-time snapshot of every page, post, category, link, etc. and stored.
It saves all of the processing time that has been dragging your site down and costing you money.
- SIMPLE and well-documented configuration (just enable and you’re all set!).
- Options to control the automatic cache clearing behavior for Home and Posts Page, Author Page, Category, Tag, and Custom Term Archives, Custom Post Type Archives, RSS/RDF/ATOM Feeds, and XML Sitemaps.
- HTTP referrer exclusion patterns (now supporting wildcards too).
- User-Agent exclusion patterns (now supporting wildcards too).
- The ability to set an automatic expiration time for the cache folder.
- Client-Side Caching (to allow double-caching in the client-side browser).
- Caching for 404 requests to reduce the impact of those requests on the server.
- RSS, RDF, and Atom Feed caching.
- The ability to cache or ignore URLs that contain query strings (GET Requests).
- Apache Optimizations to enable GZIP Compression.
- An Advanced Cache Plugin system for theme and plugin developers.
Cache enabler is an open-source caching plugin. It is Free to use. It is developed by the KeyCDN network. The disk caching is very fast and reliable. Good WordPress Cache plugin for WordPress multisite. If anyone using email marketing from the WordPress dashboard, It clears the cache automatically.
It creates static HTML files and stores them on the server disk. It creates servers easily. Simultaneously the web performance will increase.
- Automatic or manual cache clearing option’
- Manual purge page feature
- WebP support
- It works well with Autotimize plugin
6. WP Rocket (Premium)
WP Rocket is another caching plugin for WordPress. It speeds up your blog effectively. This plugin creates a cache of a static file of your blog posts. This static file post serves to the user directly without any problem. It makes your blog highly optimized for speed and performance. Here is the WP Rocket Review.
This is the first premium WordPress cache plugin in the market. This is the best WordPress cache plugin with Cloudflare integration feature. It gives better page load time for your visitors. Installing WP Rocket gives better page speed.
Some other advantages of using WP Rocket:
- The indexing of your site on search engines will be improved.
- To improve page load times, files are minified.
- The ” lazy load ” is applied to your images, which means that your images are only loaded when they are visible to your visitors on their browser.
Features WP Rocket:
- Easy to setup
- Advanced page caching feature for better ranking in Search engines
- Improved Cache and Sitemap preloading feature
- Better GZIP compression
- Object caching
- fast Browser caching feature
- Database and Google fonts optimization
- Improved Image Lazy load feature
- Cloudflare integration and it manages Cloudflare cache and much more additional features
7. Swift Performance (Free and Premium Plugin)
Swift Performance is another cache and performance plugin for WordPress developed on the basis of the need for speed. This plugin helps you to increase the loading speed of any WordPress website. This plugin has some more additional features with a user-friendly interface. Newbies can configure without any hesitation.
- Updated Page caching for Woocommerce, bbpress, Cloudflare and varnish compatibility
- Built-in database cleaner for Database optimization
- Plugin organizer
- Optimize images
- CDN integration
- Reduces server response time
- Leverage browser caching and compression
It is a free, and simple plugin developed by the Cloudways team. This is one of the best plugins, I never see the better features and page speed even in premium plugins. Simply it is a Hassle-Free WordPress cache plugin at zero expense.
The team focused on this plugin development – Performance, Convenience, and Simplicity. This is a perfect choice for those who are using WooCommerce and WP Multisite. Its various option on the basis of different categories for better WordPress optimization. It utilizes its internal cache mechanism to boost up your WordPress site.
- Uses an internal cache system
- Faster GZip compression
- Inbuilt Database optimization feature to clean the unused data
- CDN support for integration
- Inbuilt Varnish cache support
- WooCommerce and WP Multisite compatibility
- Compatible with all types of hosting
- 24/7 live support
WordPress is a platform powered by a database that generates content dynamically. The more content and plugins you have, the more database queries are executed. This can slow down the performance of your website, especially when your database is located on a different server.
The Borlabs Cache plugin saves dynamically generated content as a static file on your server memory. When the page is requested, this static file is loaded and sent to the visitor, which is considerably faster than the usual database queries.
Your pages contain a lot of unnecessary white space or HTML comments, which increases the overall page size. Borlabs Cache removes them all and uses GZIP to compress your pages.
- It caches every page, post, feed, category, and tag,
- You can define the cache lifetime for home, categories, pages, posts, feeds, custom post types and more
- Complete header management feature
- Multisite, Multilingual, Commerce, and CDN compatible.
10. WP Super Minify
It is worth mentioning that you need to be a little careful when installing this type of plugin. It can conflict with other installed plugins.
- Very straightforward and easy to use.
11. LiteSpeed Cache
The full form of this cache plugin is LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress (LSCWP). It is a complete all-in-one site acceleration plugin for server-level cache optimization. The LSCWP supporting all types of plugins like SEO plugins, eCommerce plugins, and Social Plugins.
It is one of the best cache plugins for WordPress sites. To use this plugin, your server should have LiteSpeed, Apache, NGINX, and powered with LiteSpeed-Powered hosting. If you are ready to get the complete advantage of this plugin functionality, just use this plugin on LiteSpeed Web servers like Kinsta, A2 Hosting, GreenGeeks, and iPage.
Features of LiteSpeed Cache:
- It gives very good performance with minimum configuration
- Server-side caching
- Object caching
- Excellent functionality with high and massive traffic sites
- Database optimization and in-built Free image optimization
- New QUIC.CLOUD service
- Automatic page caching to greatly improve site performance
- Automatic purge of related pages based on certain events
- Private cache for logged-in users
- Caching of WordPress REST API calls
- Separate caching of desktop and mobile views
What are the Recommended best WordPress Cache Plugin?
But I definitely recommend WP Super Cache and Breeze for its high performance, it is not the most complete but works best in most of the web hosting.
The second option, W3 Total Cache is also a great option but requires more background and is not as easy to configure for the average user.
The above-mentioned plugins are very good and it is completely free. Page loading time is an important ranking factor nowadays.
So, What is the best WordPress caching plugin?
If you are not satisfied with the above mentioned two cache plugins, go for the WP Rocket Premium plugin. This very good choice.
I am using this plugin for a few months. Working good.
This blog configured with WP Rocket premium and integrated with the Cloudflare CDN system. You can read my review and WP rocket settings here.
Other plugins are somewhat lacking in options that do not tolerate CDN and some basic configurations that you may need to make a smart optimize the loading time of your website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Plugin cache?
A caching plugin generates static HTML pages of your website and saves it on your server. Each time a user tries to access your website, your caching plugin serves up the lighter HyperText Markup Language page instead of processing the comparatively heavier WordPress PHP scripts.
How do I use the fastest cache plugin for WordPress?
The use of the Fastest cache plugin is very easy. This is a free WordPress cache plugin available in the WordPress plugin directory. you can search from the plugin area of your blog dashboard – install – activate the plugin. Configure the plugin as per your requirements from the blog site and server-side from their friendly-user interface.
How do I use WordPress rocket plugin?
WP Rocket (WordPress Rocket) is the premium caching plugin with great features for fast page loading. To use this plugin, you have to complete the purchase, upload it, and activate the plugin. Recently I wrote a complete configuration guide on WP Rocket, you can check my old posts.
Is WP fastest cache premium worth it?
WP Fastest cache Premium is having few more options for better optimization. they are Image optimization (to reduce image loading time), JS minification, Mobile cache enability, Google fonts async, and Lazy load. They are working with any servers very well.
Is WP Rocket free?
WP Rocker is a premium WordPress caching plugin. It has no free version.
Do I need a cache plugin?
Most of the web hosting servers are using inbuilt server-side caching technology. Few of the hosting providers are having their own cache plugin to enable this server-side catching feature. The cache plugin improves the page load time at the user end by generating HTML pages. Few of the cache plugins come with few more additional features like removing render-blocking scripts, special minification systems, and lazy loading features. So, for better page speed, a cache plugin is needed.
- Rank Math WordPress SEO plugin and its Settings in 2020
- How to Build Your WordPress Website Quickly with Elementor Plugin?
- What is Cloudflare? How to Connect Free CloudFlare CDN to your WordPress Blog?
- How to Submit Your WordPress XML Sitemap to all Search Engines ?
- How to use Mailchimp for Email Marketing in 2020? (Beginners Guide)
Surely, you’ve read many reviews & opinions of bloggers and designers on the WordPress cache plugin list, and each one will be different depending on the tastes and preferences of them.
Moreover, each plugin works differently based on some factors such as hosting, proper structure and content of our website.