Are you searching for the best online grammar and editing assistant or tool? If yes, you are in the correct place. Read this review first and grab the tool with the ultimate discount.
Do you write a lot? Are you a writer or a blogger? For most of us, an online grammar checker is becoming an essential editing tool.
Are you searching for the best writing software? If yes, you are in the right article. You can read this ProWritingAid review and improve your overall content writing skills.
What is the best proofreading software? It is a common question for every content writer, Student, and blogger. This ProWritingAid Review Gives basic knowledge about the online tool and its functionality for best text editing software.
A tool that highly engraves common spelling and grammar mistakes and helps you correct them is worth trying! There are lots of free online grammar-checking tools that boost several features integrated into it. It is a free essay checker.
But what about when you need an in-depth analysis of your grammatical issues and style next to a premium editing tool? When you have chosen an online grammar and editing assistant, some important factors are available for your specific needs. Because of the choices of different writers, bloggers depend upon the platform, software, or application they will be using.
And for other mobility, portability should be a concern, such as multiple browser support and text error checking in a smartphone.
You must have tried or have seen other writing Aids, but most of them are pricing more ProWritingAid is one you should look at now. The premium writing and grammar checker tool will offer you the convenience and flexibility to offer in-depth analysis to become a skilled writer.
In this ProWritingAid Review 2023, I will try to cover most of the details about this tool and how to use it as a language syntax checker, tips to improve your content writing skills by using ProWritingAid’s style suggestion features, and many more features to help you become a better writer.
ProWritingAid Review: How it Can Help You Improve Your Writing?
ProWritingAid is the most popular personal writing coach, assistant, online writing editor, writing mentor, and editing tool. It helps you clean up many write-ups by identifying spelling mistakes, contextual errors, and grammatical problems.
- This online software gives brilliant suggestions for your writing improvements.
- It scans your writings and gives complete information about word repetitiveness, vague wording, over-dependence on adverbs, sentence length, passive voice identification (it suggests active voice sentences for passive voice sentences), and many more.
- It comes with a free and premium version.
- The application comes with an inbuilt word explorer and a contextual thesaurus.
- It helps you to expand their vocabulary and to express their ideas.
After cleaning up the write-ups, it helps you identify the common writing errors by using their special tracking and reporting tools. From the closet, it only takes a while to comprehend that ProWritingAid has outstanding features. Let us see, is it better than the Grammarly tool?
You can scan email, social media posts, and blog posts for grammar errors and plagiarism checks.
ProWritingAid Features: An In-Depth Look
It is also available as a Chrome extension, a Microsoft Word plugin, and a Google Docs extension. Various online grammar check software is available on the internet, but none supports MS Word integration for Mac users.
The web-based editors are simple and come with an easy-to-understand interface where you get free to address the content directly or quickly upload a word file, whichever suits you better.
The online grammar checks are nice and take a little time to scan the content, and it’s the same when using the web app editing panel and Chrome addon/extension too.
Compared with other online grammar-checking tools, it makes corrections, improvises content, and delivers quick reports that make the writing better and more readable in a reader’s eyes.
ProWritingAid offers a range of features that help writers improve their writing skills and create more effective content. Some of its key features include:
- Grammar and Spelling Checking: ProWritingAid uses artificial intelligence to identify and correct errors in grammar and spelling.
- Style and Readability Analysis: ProWritingAid analyzes writing style and provides suggestions for improving readability and engagement.
- Thesaurus and Dictionary: ProWritingAid includes a thesaurus and dictionary, making it easy to find synonyms and definitions.
- Contextual Thesaurus Suggestions: ProWritingAid provides contextual thesaurus suggestions based on the context of the text.
- Plagiarism Checker: ProWritingAid checks for plagiarism and reports potential issues.
- Writing Reports: ProWritingAid provides detailed reports on writing style, including readability, pacing, and sentence structure.
- Integrations: ProWritingAid offers integrations with popular writing tools such as Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and Scrivener, making it easy to use with your existing writing process.
ProWritingAid offers comprehensive features to help writers improve their writing skills and create more effective content.
Who Is ProWritingAid For?
ProWritingAid is the perfect choice for professional writers, and hobby writers who want to eliminate spelling and grammatical mistakes from their writings.
Anyone can get benefit while writing/typing the content while running the ProWritingAid in the background.
Most the writers like Authors, copywriters, content writers, bloggers, students, and academics will get the most benefits with ProWritingAid.
It is very good while writing and drafting emails and presentations with the ProWritingAid corporate settings.
ProWritingAid is providing excellent support to business writers to make their writings understand easily.
Millions of professionals use this tool to improve their writing skills
- Ideal for fiction writers,
- helps with self-editing.
- Insightful writing reports
Should you choose ProWritingAid?
Absolutely Yes, if you’re looking for an online writing coach and prefer writing in MS Word then, perhaps this is the wonderful choice for you. There is so much advice they offer you.
Once you analyze the writing, It will suggest corrections and suggestions such as highlighting the quotation marks and use of passive voice.
Also, it matches the use of quotation marks, which is remarkable and could not be found in any other software.
Also, ProWritingAid is one such premium application that integrates nicely with the Mac OS.
For instance, when you’re up for writing a post in WordPress.
The ProWritingAid extension on the Chrome addon works like a charm with no lag and works accurately to find suggestions for you.
ProWritingAid: Free vs Premium
ProWritingAid is a popular writing tool that offers a range of features to help writers improve their writing skills and create effective content. While the software offers free and premium versions, there are some key differences between the two.
Here are some key points to consider when comparing ProWritingAid’s free and premium versions:
- The free version of ProWritingAid offers limited access to key features such as grammar and spelling checking, contextual thesaurus suggestions, and integration with popular writing tools.
- The premium version of ProWritingAid includes all the free version’s features, advanced style and the readability analysis, detailed writing reports, and a plagiarism checker.
- Additionally, the premium version allows users to access the software through desktop applications, which can be useful for offline work.
- While both the free and premium versions of ProWritingAid allow for integration with popular writing tools, the premium version offers more options and a more seamless integration experience.
- The premium version also allows for integration with a wider range of desktop applications, which can be useful for writers who prefer to work offline.
- ProWritingAid’s free version is, as the name suggests, completely free to use. However, it does come with limitations on the features available.
- The premium version of ProWritingAid is available through various pricing plans, including monthly and yearly subscriptions, making it accessible to writers of all levels.
- While the free version of ProWritingAid includes ads, the premium version offers an ad-free experience, which can be helpful for writers who find ads distracting.
While the free version of ProWritingAid provides useful features, the premium version offers a more comprehensive set of tools for improving writing skills and creating effective content. Depending on your writing needs and budget, the premium version may be worth the investment.
If you want to check over 500 words, upgrade or pay for the premium version. I purchased this software a few years back and have been using it till now.
How to use ProWritingAid?
ProWritingAid is the free grammar mistakes checker and proofreading tool. By using these free proofreading online tools, your content becomes attractive and easy to understand.
The ProWritingAid gives suggestions with colored underlines like red lines for spelling errors, blue lines for Grammatical errors, Yellow lines for Style issues.
If you click on the color line words, you will get three options to implement, ignore, or in spelling cases “add to dictionary”. These are wonderful choices to improve your writing skills with these online grammar checkers.
The real-time tracker is the most favorable feature for every ProWritingAid user. When you write, the real-time tracker scans your document and gives the complete main report, which includes,
- Summary report: It summarizes your writings
- Style report: It checks your writings for style improvements. This report highlights areas where your writing style will improve, such as the use of passive and hidden verbs.
- Grammar check: It checks your writing for spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes.
- Thesaurus: It shows potential replacements for nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs.
- Overused: It helps you check your writing for commonly overused words and phrases. It can compare the frequency of commonly used words in your text to published writing to give you a sign of where you may be overusing words.
- Sentence Structures: It compares your usage of different sentences to published texts in your genre.
- Plagiarism checker: It identifies parts of your text that occur in other documents and scans millions of web pages, books, and academic papers.
The other reports like Sentence length and Dialogue Tags checkers give very good information for a better review of your content. But overusing Dialogue tags can drag your content information. Basically, it helps you to identify the speaker of the content.
By following each tab, you can make the changes according to the ProWritingAid suggestions to either accept or reject their changes to your document.
To use, the ProWritingAid is available in five different versions. They are
a. Online Editor
ProWritingAid offers a very good web-based online editor. To use this online editor, log into the ProWritingAid site, and click on the “Start Web Editor” button, then you will get the complete features to start and scan your writing document.
For the free user, this is the only option to use the ProWritingAid feature. With this, you have access to only 500 words in the document. If your document is over 500 words, buy a premium account.
The ProWritingAid online editor is a wonderful option to try this service before you buy.
b. Microsoft Word Plugin
If you are a Microsoft Word user, you can use the ProWritingAid plugin for Word users. You can download the integration setup file from the official account.
After downloading the plugin, you need to install and integrate it with the Microsoft office suite. Once you finish the integration, you can start writing the content from MS Word by giving the ProWritingAid logins to connect and grant the access.
c. Google Docs Extension
GDocs is a free online word processor from Google services that helps you to create and format documents and work with other people in realtime by sharing the document.
The major advantage is free to share with anyone. If you are using this free Google Document tool to write articles, here is the ProWritingAid add-on to improve your writing styles.
You need to install the ProWritingAid add-on from the G Suite add-ons library. This addon works best when you are writing in Gdocs. From this addon, you will get the suggestion edits with lines under the words.
Basically, add-ons improve the value of this Google Doc. You can check the Writing style check, Grammar Check, Overused Words check, Consistency check, Sticky sentences check, and more by choosing the option from the ProWritingAid extension.
d. Browser Extensions
ProWritingAid is providing a free Browser add-on for its users. They develop it for chrome, Firefox and safari users.
It is a little different from a web-based editor because they will integrate it within the browsers. When you write online within Facebook, Gmail, or WordPress, it works automatically by scanning your writings and suggesting edits.
It permits very simple edits like Grammar and spelling issues with free version. If you need full editing features, you need to go for the premium version.
This browser addon or extension helps you to edit everywhere you write online. It integrates with WordPress, Gmail, and Facebook easily.
e. Desktop App
It is an excellent feature to write error-free content. It works like a web application. But you need to download the setup file to install on your computer. After successful installation, connect your ProWritingAid account to start work.
You can open .doc and other word processing files like Microsoft files, RTFs, open office files and Scrivener files directly and edit those files directly in the desktop app. It is a perfect choice for Mac users.
To work with this desktop application, it needs internet connection. You can not use it offline.But this feature is available for premium users only.
How much does ProWritingAid cost?
If you compare it with any other writing software, the ProWritingAid pricing is very less and affordable to new bloggers. The ProWritingAid pricing starts from free trial to lifetime subscription.
a. Without Plagiarism feature
The regular pricing of ProWritingAid is
- $0 for Free version
- $20 for a Monthly Subscription
- $79 for a Yearly Subscription
- $399 for Lifetime
You will get a 20% discount on the above prices if you sign up from here.
The Premium Plus price goes up slightly. You can access an exclusive 20% discount from the given table
- All Free and premium version features
- 50 plagiarism checks per year
- It is suitable plan for academics and bloggers
b. With Plagiarism feature
If you need a plagiarism checker, you need to pay $10 for ten checks and $40 for 100 checks per month additional.
Alternatively, you can buy the ProWritingAid Premium plus plan, you will get the 50 additional plagiarism checks with $10 additional.
If you decide to choose a suitable plan as per your needs, you can choose from the above table. If you are planning to pick one, you can grab the 20% discount on the chosen plan you. It applies automatically the discount when you click the link at the time of the sign up process. I am using the Premium Plus plan to process my content for my blog content and social media posts.
As a writer, I always want to produce error-free and polished writing pieces. That’s why I searched for a reliable tool to help my writing process, and I stumbled upon ProWritingAid. I was amazed by the countless positive reviews on social media sites. I’m not the only one who has benefited from this amazing tool.
The toolbar of ProWritingAid provides a comprehensive set of features and functions that help analyze the writing. When I first opened the desktop web editor, I noticed the different graphical menus at the top of the screen showing options for improving my writing. I was thrilled to see that it checks syntax errors and offers more than 20+ grammar and critical spell checks.
One of the most helpful features of ProWritingAid is the real-time checks, which come in handy when I need to submit my document in less time. I started using the premium edition, which was very new, but ProWritingAid also provides a free trial version for users to understand the software features and functionalities before buying them.
Once I started exploring different options on the left-hand corner running similar to a scoreboard, I was informed about my document’s number of mistakes or issues. This tool has been incredibly useful in analyzing my social media posts, blog posts, reports, and white papers.
As I analyze my writing in ProWritingAid, I appreciate the real-time checks shown in highlighted colors as I make my corrections. The tool sits in the top left-hand corner, and it helps me identify spelling issues, grammar, and style.
My favorite feature of ProWritingAid is the Word Explorer, which helped me to pick the perfect word or phrase every time. Overall, I highly recommend this tool to writers who want to take their writing to the next level.
Once you analyze the writing, the ProWritingAid informs you with colored lines beneath words and phrases with the suggested corrections.
How to use ProWritingAid?
ProWritingAid is a powerful online writing assistant that helps you to improve your writing skills. Here are some steps to get started with using ProWritingAid:
- Sign up and log in: First, you must sign up and create an account on the ProWritingAid website. Once you have signed up, log in to your account.
- Choose your editor: ProWritingAid offers different editors to suit your needs. You can choose between the web editor, desktop app, or browser extension.
- Start writing: Once you have chosen your editor, you can start writing your document. You can copy and paste your text into the editor or write directly into the editor.
- Analyze your writing: After writing your text, you can analyze it by clicking on the “analyze” button. ProWritingAid will then scan your document for spelling and grammar errors, style issues, and other potential areas of improvement.
- Review your report: Once the analysis is complete, ProWritingAid will generate a report showing the areas of your writing that need improvement. Review the report and use the suggestions to improve your writing.
- Edit and revise: Use the suggestions provided by ProWritingAid to edit and revise your document. You can make changes directly in the editor and save your document when finished.
- Check for plagiarism: If you have the premium version of ProWritingAid, you can scan your document for duplicate content using the plagiarism checker.
Overall, ProWritingAid is a powerful tool that can help you to improve your writing skills and produce high-quality content.
Getting Started with ProWritingAid
To work with ProWritingAid, download the Desktop app to your computer. Install the ProWritingAid setup file on your PC and enter your license code to activate the desktop app.
Then open the project file link and choose Scrivener, checking the MS Word file for grammar errors. After uploading the file, choose “Create” and give the filename to save your project on a local drive.
The premium version of ProWritingAid gives a real-time score on your document by providing the grammar and style score. You can check those scores in the top-left corner of the editing screen while you are editing the document.
How to make an error-free document?
- To make your document error-free, you need to use either the Web version or the Desktop app. First, copy the content and paste it on the working dashboard of the ProWritingAid tool, or upload the existing document.
- Now click on the “Real-Time” button for the common grammar errors, spelling mistakes, style issues, and a few other errors.
- Check each issue and try to solve it. Here you will find colored underlines.
- Blue → Grammar issues
- Red → Spelling issues
- Yellow → Style issues
- First, click on those colored lines of words to see the suggestion. If the suggestion is suitable for the words, you can accept the suggestion or ignore it.
- You can check those highlighted sentences and words in your document until the content becomes error-free ProWritingAid and you are happy with those sentences.
- Finally, Save the document after finishing your changes document. Now you can export the content into Word processing format with a single click.
How to Develop a Good Writing Style with ProWritingAid?
ProWritingAid improves your content writing approach very much if you follow their recommendations. Here are a few recommendations to improve the great writing approach with ProWritingAid.
- All Repeats: This option helps you to check the overused words in the content and suggest the best words if they found the repeated words.
- Dictionary and Thesaurus: It helps you to improve your word choice. The ProWritingAid tool analyzes your work and finds the relevant words to convey your content.
- Spelling consistencies: It checks when the alternate between the US and UK English. The same feature helps you to analyze the Flesch score of your document.
By using these major features, you can develop good writing reports and styles.
How to integrate Prowritingaid with online writing tools?
ProWritingAid is providing a free Browser add-on for its users. This is free in the Google Chrome Web Store.
This browser extension helps you to edit everywhere you write online. It integrates with WordPress, Gmail, and Facebook easily.
a. How to use ProwritingAid with Browsers?
When you type the matter in the Gmail compose box, Facebook status, or Messenger and WordPress post editor, it activates the free real-time grammar and spelling checking system. The system will scan your writings and recognize the errors and they will inform you.
You need a premium license to access the complete functionality of the full editor.
To get this, just follow the below steps.
Step 1: Go for the Addon Page
First, click the below button to install the browser extension.
Step 2: Install ProWritingAid Chrome Addon
In this screen, to complete this step, just click the “Install ProWritingAid extension” button. It will redirect the link to the Chrome Web store.
Step 3: Hit on the Add to Chrome
Now you are in the Chrome Web store. Here, just click the “Add to Chrome” button to add the extension in your browser.
Step 4: Permit the Addon installation
Click the Add Extension in the pop-up.
Step 5: Complete the ProWritingAid Signup
If it does not register you with your details, just sign up and make a premium account purchase, or if you purchased a premium account before this, just log in to your account with your Username and password.
Now the extension is ready to scan your writings on Facebook, Gmail, WordPress, post editor, and other websites.
b. How to use ProWritingAid with Google Docs?
GDocs is one of the free online Office suites that come with Slides (like PowerPoint in Microsoft Office) and Sheets (Like Microsoft Excel).
The major advantage is free to share with anyone. If you are using this free Google Document tool to write articles, here is the ProWritingAid add-on to improve your writing style.
Just follow the steps below to integrate this add-on into your Document.
Step 1: Go for GDocs
First, log in to Gmail and open Docs from the top right side.
Step 2: Search for the Addon
Search for the ProwritingAid in the Add-ons box. Then click on the blue color button for integration. After a few seconds, the add-on will be active. Now open a new tab and login into the ProwritingAid account. The installed add-on will be active with all ProwritingAid premium features.
Step 3: Check and Permit the Addon installation
Click the “Allow” button to access your Google account.
Step 4: Where to start the addon function
After opening your Document file, Just go for Add-ons > Get Add-ons.
Step 5: Analyse the document
To check your document just go for the Add-ons tab > ProWritingAid> Summary report.
Step 6: Now analyze the Report
The tool will scan all the documents that show the report.
Add-ons, in a nutshell, increase the value of this Google Doc. By selecting an option from the ProWritingAid extension, you can check the writing approach with grammar check, frequently used word check, consistency check, sticky sentences check, and more.
How to get ProWritingAid?
How much does the Pro Writing Aid cost? The ProWritingAid is coming with effective pricing and plans in the regular plans.
To get this amazing tool, you need to register your details. It is offering Free and Premium plans. In the free version, there are more limitations…
- Summary Report on Key Issues
- Only 19 Writing Reports
- You can edit 500 words at a time. No more than that.
- Providing an attractive report and areas for improvement
- Use online only–Not providing desktop software
So better to pick one premium plan for complete functionality.
ProWritingAid discount prices (20% Discount)
If you are ready to grab this, Prowritingaid offers two plans – Yearly and Lifetime plans. Here is good news for you. I have been using this tool for a few years and have a good relationship with the Prowritingaid Company. Really, I love ProWritingAid design and their support. They are providing a 20% great discount for BloggingDen readers. So grab this small discount and save more for your career as a small business.
I prepared a small table with original pricing and discounted prices for you. So choose the perfect choice according to your needs.
My recommendation is ProWritingAid Lifetime. Because you can use this tool anytime, anywhere, with no time limitations. Review ProWritingAid recommendations so they will not auto-change.
Who Uses ProWritingAid?
Most of the writers are using the ProWritingAid tool to handle a wide range of projects around the globe. You can review ProWritingAid software before starting using the Free trial version. Four different people are using this tool frequently. They are.
a. For Novelists / Story Writers
ProWritingAid is a key part of the modern fiction writing process. Most novelists are using book-writing apps like Microsoft Word for their writing. By using the Word add-on, they are getting significant results. If you are a good story writer, ProWritingAid gives you more power. If you are a new Novelist, here is the alternative plan for New Novelist.
b. For Bloggers and Content Writers
The tool is perfect for bloggers and content writers who are working with their own blogs. If you are writing content for your blog or for others, it gives clear and readable content for you. ProWritingAid allows bloggers and content creators to self-edit more effectively before they hit “publish”. Definitely, the tool will improve your Proofreading skills.
c. For Students
Most of the students are submitting their records, compositions, Assignments, and research data in a soft copy format. An increasing number of students are searching for essay writing apps to help them improve the quality of their paper or thesis. If your professor is getting distracted by errors and unclear ideas, you may not be getting the grade you deserve.
d. Business Writers
Most professionals write nearly all day long: reports, emails, applications, pitches, or presentations. In the fast-based corporate world, mistakes look unprofessional, and yet there is little time to self-edit. ProWritingAid helps business writers deliver concise, error-free communications that get ideas across two colleagues and clients.
ProWritingAid Informative resources
Here are useful ebooks for writers. These are completely free to use. This for BloggingDen users.
|S.No.||Title of eBook||Action|
|1||20 Editing Tips from Professional Writers||Get the Copy|
|2||The Novel-Writing Training Plan||Get the Copy|
|3||Creating Legends: How to craft characters readers||Get the Copy|
|4||Turn Yourself into a Prosperous Copywriter||Get the Copy|
|5||How to Go from the First Draft to Published Author||Get the Copy|
|6||How to Build Your Author Platform on a Shoestring||Get the Copy|
|7||Business Writing Hacks for Flawless Communications||Get the Copy|
|8||The ProWritingAid Teacher’s Manual||Get the Copy|
The Pros & Cons of ProWritingAid
If you are looking for an online wiring coach for creating a brilliant piece of content for creating blog posts, assignments, or online publishing. Then ProWritingAid is one of the best coaches for perfect syntax and proofreading checks. There is literally so much advice it offers you.
We know no tool is perfect, but ProWritingAid can get most of the things done and perhaps a little better when compared with other online editing and error-free software. We have placed an emphasis on the PROS & CONS so you can decide over by reading them.
- Fully equipped: ProWritingAid tool offers you almost all the writing check that you could ever need or want
- Ease of use: ProWritingAid application is having an intuitive panel and all the features & functionalities listed on the top bar. This writing assistant for online users offers you a great way to enhance the content only in a few minutes.
- Pricing: Compared with other online editing software with grammar checkers such as Grammarly, Ginger. ProWritingAid Premium only costs $60 a year which is inexpensive and affordable for most people.
- Integrates Scrivener and Google docs: This we have been waiting for a long. Especially those who use Scrivener. Gdocs don’t support and however with ProWritingAid correction on your text within your document, which makes it easier for you.
- Style Editor: It comes with attractive writing and editing tool
- No Safari and iOS–There is no support for Safari or Firefox on iOS. And there is no plugin for MS word for Mac users.
- Plagiarism checks are limited. It has to be purchased in addition to the editing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is ProWritingAid?
ProwritingAid is one of the personal writing coaches and premium grammar checkers, style editors for novelists, content writers, and Bloggers. This tool helps you to clean up many write-ups by identifying spelling mistakes, contextual errors and solves grammar problems.
How much does ProWritingAid cost?
The cost of ProWritingAid starts at $79 per year. It has a lifetime membership to access the tool without limitations. There is a free version is available with the 500 words limitation on web-based usage. This is the best tool for writers, especially content writers. The version of ProWritingAid premium is providing monthly to lifetime plans. They give the pricing details in the review, along with magnificent offers. Choosing ProWritingAid lifetime access is the best choice.
Is Pro Writing Aid free?
Basically, this writing software is having two versions. They are free and premium. In the free trial, you have permission to check your content up to 500 words. If your content is more than that, upgrade to the ProWritingAid premium version.
Is ProWritingAid better than Grammarly?
Both writing tools are excellent at their functioning. No comparisons. If we go deep into insights, each tool is having its uniqueness. Grammarly is basically a simple and easy-to-use tool with a user-friendly interface and designed for students and academic writers. ProWritingAid is a high-end and accurate design and grammar checker, which is suitable for Novelists and Business Content creators.
What is the best writing editing software?
Personally, I am using Grammarly, ProWritingAid, and Ginger tools to create my blog content. These three are having their uniqueness in their functions. If you are a basic user, Grammarly is good. If you are writing novels, news content, and business content, go for ProWritingAid. Ginger software is a simple tool with an excellent database of synonyms, which is helpful to academic writings for Microsoft Word lovers.
Final Words on ProWritingAid Review 2023
ProWritingAid is one of the great online grammar checking software that wins when compared with Grammarly, the popular online tool. This is because of the competitive pricing and providing an array of features to the users. If you have mistakenly landed here and were searching for an online grammar checker tool in the budget. Your search ends here.
It can not replace a human editor. The review of ProWritingAid gives the basic knowledge on how to work with this human editor like Grammarly (another best grammar checking tool). ProWritingAid is the best free online grammar checker software that corrects and suggests punctuation with complete reports offered to a user.
I hope this ProWritingAid Review helps you to write error-free content for your blogs, novels, Assignments, and for your business letters. Do not leave this article after completing your reading. Grab this outstanding tool immediately and share this with your friends on Social media.
very nice article and very helpful
I have been using Grammarly for the past 7 months feeling good with it hence not tried prowritingaid will have a look into it. Thanks for the tool bro