SEMrush is an all-in-one digital marketing package with all types of professional tools like SEO, PPC, and Keyword research. In layman’s terms, the SEMrush tool is used by bloggers and other digital marketers to bring more website traffic and revenue. Get the SEMrush 14 days Free trial now.
SEMrush is one of the best SEO tools and all-in-one SEO platforms for every blogger, content writer, internet marketer. It helps you to improve online visibility and to discover marketing insights. If you are looking for the best SEO tool to start your campaign, SEMrush is the best choice.
Here is good news for you. I am going to share a particular discount link with you. You can get this SEMrush Free trial 14 days as SEMrush Pro and SEMrush Guru. It is excellent and number one SEO software with huge database collections like keywords, backlinks, ad copies, and much more. In this article, you will learn how the SEMrush SEO tool can benefit your business.
I am using this SEO tool for my regular blogging and digital marketing work. It helped me analyze the status of my competitor’s backlinks, traffic, and keywords.
You can give it a simple try by clicking on this exclusive link for free of cost.
By using this tool, you can do the following task.
- You can find and collect great long-tail keywords with its Keyword magic tool.
- You can use a site audit tool to find your site’s technical issues and fix them as per their guidelines to improve website ranking.
- Furthermore, you can track all the keyword’s ranking status from one place.
- You may know your rival’s keywords which are performing well in search engines.
- It gives complete control over advertising research. You can use 11 various tools to start your campaigns.
- Topic research tool gives an excellent keyword idea to create wonderful content for your site.
- You can build high-quality backlinks with its backlink-building tool for your site.
What about SEMrush?
SEMrush is one of the best SEO tools that improve website ranking and traffic in all search engines. It comes with seven different significant toolkits, which are available in the SEMrush dashboard.
- SEO toolkit: This tool helps you to conduct market research and competitive analysis on the competitors. It comes with five major categories – Competitive research, keyword research, link building, rank tracking, and On-Page/Technical SEO.
- Advertising toolkit: It is the perfect tool for PPC specialists. It helps you to analyze the competitors. You can plan and track paid campaign performances in a single place.
- Social media toolkit: It helps you to improve your online business and presence to meet your customers or target audience in real-time. This toolkit offers two unique tools to track your competitor’s strategy and plan you perfectly. It comes with Listing management, position tracking, site audit, and on-page SEO checker tools.
- Management Toolkit: It helps you to manage all SEO marketing campaigns from one place. It comes with a lead generation tool, a marketing calendar, and launching a project.
Features of SEMrush
- Domain Analytics: Get the complete insights of your competitor’s strengths and weakness details like Organic keywords, backlinks, Traffic analytics, and more.
- Keyword Analytics: This feature gives the complete details of your target keywords like Phrase math, related keywords, and ads history.
- Projects: You can conduct website audit with this tool. It gives the complete audit report like social media tracking, organic traffic insights, Backlink auditing, On-Page SEO checking and Content Analysis, and more details. By following project report suggestions, you can improve blog visibility in search engines.
- Marketing Insights: You can create a complete marketing plan and know the marketing strategy of your competitors.
- Gap Analysis: You can analyze your competitor’s domain keywords up to 5 domains at a time by using Keyword Gap, Backlink gap, and Bulk analysis features.
- Topic Research: It gives rivals content analysis information to write winning content. It provides the best performance articles list with auto-generated titles.
- SEO Content Template: You can create well-crafted SEO-friendly content by using this template recommendation.
- SEO Writing Assistant: By following the SEO content template feature, this assistant helps you check your written content. This tool will give you the overall score of your content, readability, Recommended keywords list, and many more.
- Lead Generation Tool: By placing the code, it increases the conversion rate.
- Listing Management: It improves your business information and distributes it to dozens of authoritative directories.
- CPC Map: It gives the complete CPC (Cost per click) report of the particular industry in the last 30 days in a specified country. Here you will get high-paying and profitable keywords.
The SEMrush Review explains the unique features of this excellent internet marketing tool. There are many features well integrated into SEMrush tools, such as SEO tactics. You can learn the SEMrush features and how it performs your tasks for better online visibility.
Why Is SEMrush the Best SEO Tool?
SEMrush is the best SEO tool for many reasons. The first reason is that it has a primary interface, and you can quickly get to your desired page in no time.
Second, SEMrush provides free SEO tools for all users, including webmasters, SEO specialists, internet marketers, and even bloggers who want to know about their website’s rank.
Third, SEMrush also has a lot of information on its site, which allows you to have a clear idea about how well your website is doing in search engines like Google and Bing.
Fourth, SEMrush gives you detailed reports with the data on what keywords are being searched most often by visitors to your website so that you can use them as content ideas when writing articles or blog posts.
And finally, I would say that SEMrush is one of the best SEO tools because it will help you understand everything related to online marketing to make better decisions when running your business online. So if you are looking for an easy-to-use yet comprehensive tool, then SEMrush should be prioritized over other tools because it will help you quickly build an effective online marketing strategy for your business!
How to get SEMrush Pro Free Trial?
SEMrush invites you to create a free account and activates the 14 day trial on the next page.
Are you excited to test this SEMrush SEO tool immediately? Just follow these steps to get a SEMrush free trial for 14 days and complete a premium account without limitations.
Step 1: Click on the Magic link
Click on this magical link. You will redirect the link to the SEMrush offer page, which is shown below.
Step 2: Go to SEMrush
After you hit on the Activate your 14-days Free trial button, it will automatically take you to the next page by applying the promo code. Finally, you will get a 100% total discount.
Step 3: Create your SEMrush Account
Now create a new account by entering your email and password (your choice) then click on Create your account. After, you will receive an activation code to your email ID. Copy the code, paste it into the SEMrush page and activate your account immediately.
Once you click on Create your account, it asks for email authentication by sending with confirmation code. Once you enter the code, the account will be confirmed.
Step 4: Subscribe 14 days trial
Now add the credit card details on this page. Enter the credit card details in the billing information section and billing address to finish, then hit on Place the order button.
Finally, your SEMrush Free trial for 14 days will activate automatically. You can enjoy SEMrush free premium account for up to 14 days without any limitations.
Now, start using this tool to collect profitable keywords and place them within your content to immediately grow your organic search traffic. Use the Site audit tool for auditing your site, resolving the issues as per the SEMrush guidelines, and improving technical SEO.
After 14 days, you can upgrade to any premium plan from the SEMrush free account, or you can cancel the free trial.
Best SEMrush alternatives and competitors
There are hundreds of SEO toolkits on the web. But there are many alternatives to SEMrush.
If you are checking the above tools, you can decide as SEMrush is much better than all the above popular software.
AHREFs is the best SEO tool for marketing analysis and keyword research.
Best tools for researching website errors, competitive analysis, and SEO metrics
It is freemium, and the best ahrefs free alternative and the most popular Free SEO tool by Neil Patel helps you win your game of SEO.
The SEO powersuite is a compact pack of 4 immensely powerful SEO tools
The Serpstat is a growth tracking tool for SEO and content analysis for your website.
Raven tools are one of the fully developed Social media marketing software useful for SEOs, Search engine marketers, and startups.
WebCEO is a powerful cloud-based platform designed to satisfy the SEO needs of small businesses and large SEO agencies
Surfer will give you a thorough list of keywords and questions ordered by search volume or relevancy.
Long tail Pro
The tool is created for the complete keyword research basis. You will get numbers of long-tail keywords that you perform for the phrase search
SpyFu is a keyword research and competitive intelligence tool that is used by digital marketers to improve their performance in an online search.
Wordtracker has a keyword research tool that allows you to discover exactly what keywords your competitors are using.
SERanking is another best SEMRush alternative SEO toolkit with a wide range of SEO features. It is easy to use for SEO analysis and marketing tools.
Best Features from SEMrush to grab Free Trial 2022
SEMrush provides more than 41 tools from their single platform, applicable to every blogger to the marketer. Here you can find some fantastic tools one by one.
1. Keyword Magic Tool
The Keyword Magic tool is one of the best free keyword research tools in the industry. You can access and find excellent keywords from their 20 billion keywords database.
Keyword Magic was named the Best Digital Tool at PubCon 2019 Interactive Marketing Awards.
First, you need to open SEMrush and go to SEO dashboard > Keyword Research > Keyword Magic tool.
Enter the seed keyword or search phrase or search term in the box and hit the Search button.
After a few seconds, you will get the list of keywords in the table by organizing by Volume, CPC, Keyword difficulty (KD), and more.
You can use some filters to drill down the resulting keywords to find easy to rank long-tail keywords.
2. Topic research tool
It is another bold tool to find the most popular blog post ideas within a few seconds.
To use this tool, you need to go for Content marketing dashboard > Topic Research and enter your niche keyword. Then click on get content ideas.
You will now see the most popular blog post ideas as cards relevant to the entered niche keyword as category-wise.
3. Competitor Research
SEMrush is the perfect tool to do competitor research. Using this tool, you can spy on your rival’s keywords, ranking positions, backlinks, and many more.
To use this tool, you need to go to Competitive Research Dashboard > Traffic Analytics, enter your competitor URL and search it.
You will get all the information in the tabs of Overview, Audience insights, Traffic journey, Top pages, Geo Distribution, subdomains, and bulk analysis.
4. Site Audit
The site audit tool helps you to run your site’s technical SEO. It gives the complete report about the site technical issues, meta tag missing, 404 error pages, position tracking, on-page SEO, brand mentions, backlink auditing, link building, and PPC Campaign creation.
To use this tool, go to the SEO dashboard > on-page and tech SEO > Site audit and enter your domain name and URL to create a new project.
After a few seconds, you will find the complete site audit dashboard with an overview interface. You can check the error from the top issues sections and open it.
Follow those guidelines on how to resolve those issues within minutes.
5. SEO Writing Assistant
SEO Writing Assistant is one of the best content optimization tools. You can use this feature to write SEO-friendly content.
It gives guidelines with the following details
- Readability Score – It provides Target words count, Title issues, and Content issues to start writing
- SEO Score – Target Keywords, Recommended keywords, Alt attribute issues, link issues while you are writing
- Originality: Get the total percentage and number of copied words, and identify content sources.
- The tone of voice: To check your text for a consistent tone of voice, upgrade to a Guru subscription plan.
To use this tool, you need to go to Content marketing Dashboard > SEO Writing Assistant.
Then enter your target keyword in the tool, and hit on getting recommendations. It will give complete guidelines to start writing. SEMrush provides the add-on for Google Doc users and WordPress users to help your writings on your favorite platform. Improving Your Article before Publication
6. SEO Content Template
SEO Content Template is another golden feature too, and it helps you create the perfect SEO template for your next article.
To use this, you need to go to Content marketing > SEO Content Template, enter the target keyword, choose the location to rank your content, and then hit on Create SEO template.
It will analyze the top 10 ranked URLs and suggest details like
- Semantically related Keywords
- Readability Score
- Text length
- Top 10 ranked sites with the target keywords
- Primary recommendations: It gives the page title, meta description, H1, text
7. Keyword Gap Analysis
Keyword gap analysis is another excellent feature to know the missing keywords which your competitors rank for. It is a time-saver tool for you.
To use this feature, you need to go to Advertising > Keyword Research > Keyword Gap and enter your domain name along with competitors, which are provided automatically after entering your domain name in the first box, then hit n Compare.
By the result, you will find the complete organic keywords list. It shows three ways to understand the reports easily.
- Keyword Type: It refers to the type of search engine results you are analyzing. It can be divided into three types: Organic, Paid, and PLA keywords
- Top opportunities: It gives the best keyword opportunities for your site, labeled as missing and weak keywords to place within your article.
- Keyword Overlap: It shows the keyword overlapping portfolios among the competitors.
- All keyword details for: It is a very similar tool to Backlink gap analysis by SEMrush. You can analyze and compare backlink profiles with your competitors.
- How to do Keyword Research?
- Free and Premium Long tail Keywords Research Tools
- How to use KWFinder?
- How to find long tail keywords?
8. Social Media Poster
Social media poster is another best social poster tool that I have used. I have concluded this as the best tool after using more than ten social scheduling tools.
Using this tool, you can post your content on social media by their optimized and brand new developed social media strategic tool.
With this tool, you can analyze your competitor’s best-performing content on social sites. So you can create and schedule your fresh content according to their mentioned times for live traffic.
First, you need to connect your social accounts by authentication officially.
Using this tool, you can easily create drafts and schedule the content on popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. It saves a lot of time by posting your content without leaving the SEMrush interface so that you don’t need to log in to every social network.
The graphical representation of fans’ online presence on an hourly basis helps me schedule my posts when more audiences are available on Facebook, which is my social media presence.
SEMrush is a complete digital marketing research tool that helps you understand where your competitors become a success. You can find the other SEMrush features by accessing SEMrush personally. You can use SEMrush by grabbing the 14-day free trial, then decide on it. But do not forget to read this SEMrush review twice before starting use.
- 18 Best Social Media Scheduling Tools
- How to increase social shares of Your Blog articles?
- How to Get More Social Likes and Followers with Addmefast?
- 22 Best Google Chrome Extensions For Bloggers
9. Advertising Research
SEMrush offers powerful online visibility management tools as advertising tools. It allows you to do complete advertising research, and you can create ads from this tool. By using this advertising tool, you can develop various areas of an online presence.
It comprises various workflows like competitive analysis, Keyword research, and ad campaign creation to create strategic ad campaigns for social media.
To work with this tool, you need to enter the keyword in the keyword research tool, and you will find the relevant ad copies and PLA copies shown in SERP.
The SEMrush Advertising research tool is the perfect fit for those who are working with social media marketing. I recommend you activate the SEMrush Trial.
10. Remove toxic backlinks
Building backlinking is essential to perform better visibility in search engines for the best SEO on your site. Along with it, removing bad backlinks is also essential. If you are looking for the tools to find toxic backlinks, the SEMrush backlink audit tool will help you. It allows you to see all the toxic links within a few seconds, saving your valuable time.
To use this tool, you need to grab SEMrush or its Free trial and start the backlink audit tool of SEMrush. The tool will give you a comprehensive list of backlinks by separating the toxic links based on the spam score.
The SEMrush spam score is divided into three categories. They are
- Red color Score: If the toxic score exceeds 60, the backlink from the mentioned domain / URL is highly toxic
- Orange Color Sore: The toxic score between 45 and 59 is potentially harmful.
- Green color score: The toxic score, 0 to 44. The links are excellent and healthy.
As per these colored spam scores, you need to add the link to the disavow list to export and submit it to the Google Disavow tool. You can check for more details in the SEMrush knowledge base to grow your online visibility.
11. Brand Monitoring
The Brand Monitoring tool gives you easy access to the best of the influencers, and the media talks about business trends, your rivals, or your brand. You will also identify the most popular blogs in your industry and easily calculate their percentage of total blog mentions.
How to set up brand monitoring?
You’ll need to include a primary keyword, any “alternate keywords” to use, and any keywords to remove from mentions before you can start running a Brand Monitoring campaign.
To set up the SEMrush brand monitoring tool, you need to go for the Content marketing platform > Brand monitoring.
Now enter the Brand name and domain URL in the given section and hit on “Setup”.
You will find the new campaign section with the brand, and choose the country and click on “Start Tracking”.
SEMrush will start searching the brand mentioned sources and presenting with attractive box with the following sections
- Total mentions
- Positive Mentions
- With backlink
- With the highest Traffic
- Total estimated reach and
With this tool, you may know the brand mentions online quickly.
12. Content Audit
Content Audit allows you to briefly describe the scope of the audit and identify pages that need to be improved in terms of rankings or interaction.
The Content Analyzer examines the content for a better Content Audit. Using this tool, you can inspect a website’s content in subfolders and identify those that need enhancement.
To start the content audit, you have to go to Content Marketing > Content Audit, enter the URL, and then Start Audit.
After a few seconds, you will find all the analyzed pages in 4 different boxes. They are
Content Analyzer and Content sets
- Rewrite or Remove: The pages that have to analyze, which are updated more than 24 months back.
- Have to update: You have to update old content with new information.
- Quick review: These pages need some review
- Poor content: These are thin content pages
After searching, you need to rewrite or create fresh content based on the word count, backlinks, search queries, and social shares. After the update, save the data changes after updating the article.
13. On-Page SEO Checker
The On-page SEO checker tool is helpful to be called SEO ideas. It is a handy tool, which will help you offer a comprehensive list of tasks to improve your website ranking and individual page ranking. The tool is user-friendly and best for beginners to find essential data like Google Analytics, organic research, and position tracking.
Using this tool, you will get all the on-page SEO ideas and the related keywords to include on your pages to improve your site ranking.
And again, this tool will suggest the optimal content length for your content and the readability scores.
How to improve website speed with the SEMrush SEO tool?
A SEMrush SEO tool can greatly help you improve your website’s speed. It offers numerous features that can help you optimize your website for faster loading, including:
- Understanding which scripts slow your page load time, so you can remove them from your pages.
- Upgrading to a more efficient server hosting plan that will help to reduce bandwidth usage.
- Using compression tools such as GZIP and Deflate on files before uploading
- Optimizing images for faster loading with responsive image scaling and caching capabilities.
- Configure your website for HTTPS (HTTPS is the secure version of HTTP) to help protect data from snooping eyes and online attacks.
- Set up GZIP compression on individual files or folders, after obtaining proper authorizations from your web server administrator.
- Using the SEMrush Site Explorer tool to identify risky or unnecessary HTML tags, attributes, and actions that can slow down a website.
Can I continue with a SEMrush free account after cancellation?
Yes, you can continue with a SEMrush free account after cancellation. You just need to do the following steps:
- Go to your account and click on “My Account” in the top menu bar.
- Then select “Cancel subscription” from the drop-down menu under “Account”.
- Once you are done with this step, it will take you back to your Dashboard, where you can see that your subscription has been canceled by clicking on the email notification at the bottom of the page.
- Finally, simply login again and start enjoying SEMrush’s premium features.
What are the pros and Cons of SEMrush?
SEMrush is a lovable tool for every online marketer. Here are a few points about SEMrush’s pros and cons.
- Easy to find long-tail keywords
- It helps you to identify toxic backlinks, and you can create a disavow file
- Google Doc extension helps you to write SEO optimized articles
- Easy to find LSI keywords
- Advanced keyword rank tracking features with the best analytics
- It helps you to audit your site and suggests how to resolve the issue
- You can find hundreds of blog post ideas with the Topical research tool
- Advertising toolkit helps you to make your campaign healthy
- You can schedule your post thanks to the SEMrush social media toolkit
- You can analyze the performance of your competitors easily
- The cost of SEMrush starts from $99.95 per month, which is a little expensive for new bloggers.
- It comes with massive tools from one platform. So, the user needs to spend some time learning how to use those tools.
If you’re looking for an SEO tool with almost all the features included, you can look at the plans and pricing of SEMrush.
SEMrush offers three plans with different prices. It comes with three other plans with a slight variation on monthly to yearly plans.
If you take a yearly subscription, you may save more than 16% great discount than the regular monthly plan. Here I am suggesting a Guru or Business plan to get maximum benefits from the SEMrush.
Here are the details of SEMrush all-in-one SEO platform plans and their features.
For freelancers, startups and in-house marketers with limited budget
1. Know your competitors’ traffic sources, rankings, social media results & more.
2. Run your SEO, PPC and SMM projects with 40+ advanced tools.
$99.95 per month
For SMB and growing marketing agencies. All the Pro features plus:
$199.95 per month
For agencies, E-commerce projects and businesses with extensive web presence
All the Guru features plus:
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
How do I use SEMrush SEO writing assistant?
SEO writing assistant is one of the fantastic tools in the SEMrush content marketing toolkit. There are three different ways to use it effectively.
1. You use this from the official site.
2. Install the Google Doc extension from Google Workspace Marketplace in your Google Docs account and get writing guidelines.
3. Install the SEO Assistant WordPress plugin to get help from your WordPress editorial dashboard.
Can I use SEMrush for Free?
Yes, you can use the SEMrush free trial for up to 14 days. You cannot be charged with anything. Up to the end of the trial, you can enjoy the full premium features as per the above-given plans.
Can I cancel the SEMrush free trial?
Yes, you can cancel your SEMrush subscription anytime before the expiry date. To achieve this, you need to send the cancellation email from the email associated with your account to [email protected] SEMrush will cancel your account within 24 hours.
How do I remove card details from SEMrush?
If you plan to change the credit card information according to your active recurring subscription, you can go to the billing info section in My profile settings.
How do I cancel my SEMrush subscription?
To cancel your SEMrush subscription, you need to login into your active account and the Subscription page. Then click on Active > Subscription. Now tap on the Contact us link fill the form with your details, and finally hit on canceling my SEMrush account.
Where does SEMrush get its data?
SEMrush has specially developed its machine learning algorithms and trusted data providers to get their databases’ latest data. So, the SEMrush database is frequently updated with the newest information.
How to get SEMrush for free account without credit card?
SEMrush is one of the best SEO tools that help to track and analyze keywords, backlinks, international search trends, and other important data to provide a better understanding of the competition. It is used by both large enterprise companies and small business owners. SEMrush can be accessed for free with a 15-day trial period. However, after the trial expires, you will need to pay for it.
How Many Searches Can I Do per Day with a Free SEMrush Account?
SEMrush is a powerful and highly recommended tool for SEO professionals. It has a free version that offers limited features but can do up to 10 searches per day.
The free version of SEMrush is very popular with beginners and small businesses because it’s easy to use and has all the basic features you need for SEO.
How to activate the free trial for SEMrush?
To activate the free trial for SEMrush, please click on the activation link below.
After activating your free trial, you will be prompted to enter your email address and a password. You will then receive an email with instructions on starting your free trial.
I would like to point out that all the features available in SEMrush are limited to only 30 days during this time. If you wish to continue using SEMrush after 30 days, you can purchase a license key from our store or contact us at [email protected]
How Can I Switch Between SEMrush Plans?
This article will walk you through the process of switching between SEMrush plans.
SEMrush offers different plans for different needs. The Basic plan is excellent for beginners, while the Pro plan is better suited for more advanced users. The prices are based on the number of keywords you want to track and how many days worth of data you would like to see in your reports. SEMrush offers three levels of subscriptions – Basic, Pro, and Business. The Basic subscription is suitable for beginners who require limited features, and the Pro subscription includes everything the Basic subscription has, plus additional features like unlimited keyword tracking. You will get up to 50 days worth of data in your reports, so it’s perfect for more advanced users who require access to more features than what’s available on the Basic plan.
What Happens to My Projects If I Cancel My SEMrush Free Trial
The answer to this question is simple. You will lose all the data you have created on SEMrush during your free trial period, and it means that you won’t be able to track your keywords, rankings, and data from previous months.
You can quickly restore all the lost data by purchasing a subscription plan for SEMrush. Once you buy a plan, all of your previous data will be automatically transferred into your account, allowing you to access it whenever you want.
How to Save Some Money on SEMrush Purchase?
Few methods are available to save some money on the purchase. SEMrush has a coupon option to use the discount coupons and get more savings from the site. You can also download an add-on called SEMrush Explorer, which is offered for free by SEMrush itself, and that will give you even more discounts on the software. It is beneficial if you want to buy multiple software licenses or install them on numerous computers at once. There are many other ways to save money while purchasing SEMrush as well.
Which SEMrush plan is best for me, Guru or Pro?
SEMrush Guru is for beginners who wish to get started with SEMrush and use it effectively. SEMrush Pro is for those who have already used SEMrush but would like to take it further by adding other features such as PPC, content marketing, and social media.
The best plan for you depends on the kind of use you intend to make of SEMrush. If you are a beginner, SEMrush Guru will be sufficient for your needs. If you have already been using SEMrush, I would suggest upgrading to the Pro plan as it allows you to do more about research and analysis, tracking backlinks, etc.
SEMrush is the best SEO tool, which makes your websites, campaigns, and conversions more beneficial. To activate your SEMrush 14 days free trial and start collecting information like keywords, backlinks, audit reports, on-page instructions, and more.
By using the above data, take your blog to the following levels within a short time. Here is your SEMrush free plan unique link for you. You can grab it now and move your blog for more visibility in the search engines.
Once you click the SEMrush free trial, It will automatically apply the promo code you get a 100% discount.
You can use this link to get a free SEMrush Pro free account for 14 days. If you liked this SEMrush post, just make sure to grab the 14 day free version.
What features do you get with a SEMrush free account? The free account offers everything as a paid plan would.
SEMrush Free Trial for 14 days
SEMrush is an all-in-one digital marketing package with all types of professional tools like SEO, PPC, and Keyword research. In layman terms, the SEMrush tool is used by bloggers and other digital marketers to bring more website traffic and revenue. Get the SEMrush 14 days Free trial now.