Are you searching for the high-paying best Google AdSense alternative sites for your blog in 2022 to monetize your blog?
It is increasingly hard to generate revenue through AdSense, but you can still make money with your blog. There are many alternatives to AdSense that provide similar results but don’t come with the same disadvantages. These include affiliate marketing and other forms of monetization, including charging for services and products.
AdSense has been a part of our lives for a long time now, and we have come to know the platform as the publisher of Google’s search engine. Although it is one of the most popular ad networks globally, several AdSense alternatives can benefit your business. So let’s look at some of these platforms and see which one can be best for you.
In this post, let us see the best alternatives to google ads and how they are helpful to us. Before knowing about the best Google AdSense alternatives to monetize, let us hear what it is and how it is helpful to bloggers.
What is Google AdSense?
Google AdSense is an advertising platform where you can advertise your ads or create a platform to show up the ads given by others. Google AdSense originated from an evolution of the Google Ads tool, the Google ad platform. When they launched this sponsored link tool, Google Ads, it only displayed the ads on the response pages of searches conducted on Google or partner sites. It is one of the best ad networks for blogger platforms.
Then, after getting access to AdSense, add the code given by Google AdSense to your site. That’s it.
Google will start showing ads in a particular place. You will see the Google AdSense earnings in the AdSense account.
Which type of website is best for AdSense?
A website that is best for AdSense is a website that is dedicated to selling products or services.
You can place AdSense ads on any type of website. But it has some limitations and displays suitable ads according to the content relevancy.
Let us see a few types of sites that are suitable and best for AdSense.
Any website can use Google AdSense. But some types are better suited to running AdSense ads.
Here are some examples of websites that are suitable for AdSense:
- Blogs: It is one of the most popular. You might be able to monetize your blog by running ads if you are continually publishing high-quality content. Blogs are an excellent place to use AdSense. If you are a regular blogger and publish high-quality content regularly, this is the perfect choice to monetize your content.
- Forums: In addition to generating AdSense revenue, forums are an excellent way to interact around a topic instead of blogging. Forums are the most important community sites, where like-minded people share their experiences in particular areas. It is the best place to use AdSense for more money.
- Free Online Tool: If you run a website that offers a free tool or service, you may generate income from ads.
These three types of sites are giving perfect results. If you are searching for better traffic methods for your AdSense-enabled sites? Here are the working procedures for better traffic and revenue. Most of these sites are giving better and high CPC keywords around the content.
Using social media and email marketing will give excellent traffic. So, here are some of the better AdSense alternatives to monetize your blogs. All you have to do is select one of the ad networks and apply for the ads.
Once you get approval, your ads are displayed on your WebPages. It displays the best ads for website content intent.
Okay, let us move to the Best alternative to Google AdSense to monetize your blog for more revenue. AdSense is a good fit for any website that gets regular traffic.
Why Should I Search for Alternatives to AdSense?
There are many reasons why you might want to consider alternatives to AdSense. Perhaps you’re feeling frustrated with the amount of traffic your site is receiving from AdSense, or you’re not seeing the kind of results you were expecting. Alternatives to AdSense can provide a new source of revenue for your website without sacrificing quality.
Here are a few of the most popular alternatives to AdSense:
- Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is a great way to earn passive income from your website by selling products and services through links from other websites. This type of advertising allows you to earn a commission on sales made through your referrals, regardless of whether the customer ultimately completed the deal.
- Google AdSense ads. Google AdSense ads are text or image ads that appear on websites around the web. They’re usually free to place, and you can easily adjust their size, color, and location.
- CPA (cost-per-action) advertising. CPC (cost-per-click) advertising is a common type of paid online advertising in which advertisers pay every time someone clicks on one of their ads. It is different from PPC (pay-per-click), in which advertisers pay based on the number of times someone clicks on their ads.
- eCommerce advertising: eCommerce advertising is a popular way to sell products and services online, and it can be used to promote both physical and digital products. You can place ads directly onto your website or, more commonly, through an ad network such as Google AdSense or Yahoo! Advertising.
- Sponsored links: Sponsored links are a type of paid online advertising in which a company pays you to include one or more of its ads on your website. It is an effective way to generate additional traffic and promote your brand, but it can be less lucrative than other types of advertising.
AdSense is the only ad network that Google offers to publishers. It means that they will only accept websites hosted on their domain and not on third-party domains like Blogger or WordPress.
If you’re looking for a platform to monetize your blog with ads, then AdSense is the way to go. Plus, there are many other reasons why Google Ads are beneficial to bloggers, such as:
- Low friction for both publishers and advertisers
- Robust ad targeting
- Wide variety of products and services that It can advertise through the network
Why go for AdSense alternatives?
There are many reasons why most bloggers are searching for the best alternatives to AdSense to monetize their blogs. Some common causes are,
Google AdSense application rejection
Google AdSense is the only approved ad network for Google-owned properties like YouTube, Blogger, and Gmail. If your website isn’t hosted on a domain associated with one of these properties, you may be rejected from applying to become an AdSense publisher.
- If the application site is not having enough content and
- if the applicant site does not meet the advertiser’s requirement
Most applications are rejected daily, and Google AdSense approval is not as easy nowadays as before.
- Google Account Banned: It is the very most challenging part of the AdSense user. We cannot digest this message – Your AdSense account was disabled.
- Low AdSense CPC: The low AdSense CPC means that the cost to advertisers for displaying their ads on the pages of a website is down. Most blog owners are changing their monetization methods from AdSense to other alternatives. Low CPC is another biggest disappointment.
- Try Other monetization with AdSense: There are many other ways to monetize a website besides AdSense. One popular option is to sell advertising space on the site. You can do it through a third-party ad network or space of sale directly from the website. Another option is to charge users for access to premium content on the website. It could include setting for access to articles, videos, or ebooks if you plan to get double income with single traffic by using other networks and Google AdSense.
- Unresponsive traffic to your Niche: If your Niche is failed, the traffic is useless, and it is a rare condition. Suppose this happens to you, better to choose the best alternatives to the AdSense network. If you face the same issues mentioned above, do not disappoint. There are huge Ad networks are running to monetize your blog.
We listed a few of the working best Google AdSense alternatives in 2022.
You can pick any one of the networks to start monetization with good ROI than AdSense. The main problem is that Google AdSense doesn’t accept every application, and there are many terms and conditions to be followed to get approval for Google AdSense.
In that case, If we ignore small things, we will lose the AdSense account. If a small thing is not considered, you will lose the AdSense, and that blog is not allowed again for AdSense. So, there are some alternatives to AdSense that will give you some bucks.
Best Google AdSense alternative sites for your blog
For some reason, people still think that Google AdSense is the only way to earn money with your website. It might be true for some sites, but you can get more if you know how to use these alternatives. We will cover the list of best AdSense alternatives so you will have an idea of what works better than Google AdSense.
|S.No.||Name of Alternative||Type of ad system||Payout|
|1||Media.net||Contextual & Display ads||$100 (Paypal/Wire)|
|2||Bidvertiser||Banner ads, Text ads||$10 (PayPal/Payza)|
|3||InfoLinks||In text, In tag||$50 (PayPal, Wire, eCheck, WU)|
|4||VigLink||In text Ads||Links with another affiliate network|
|5||BuySellAds||Banner ads||$20 (PayPal), $50 (Check), $500 (Wire Transfer)|
|6||Propeller Ads||Banner ads||$50 (PayPal), $100 (Payoneer), $500 (Wire Transfer)|
|7||Revenue Hits||Display & Pop up ad||$50|
|8||Adversal||Pop-under and CPM ad||$50|
|9||SkimLinks||Links||$10 (via Paypal)|
|10||Amazon Display ad||Native Ads||$100|
The list of AdSense alternatives for small websites is as explained below.
Media.net is a web-based advertising platform that allows you to run ads on your site or blog and get paid by them directly. As the website owner, you choose which ads appear and how much they cost each time they are clicked. This is the Best pick for Established Bloggers.
You also get access to powerful marketing tools that track campaign results and see how your advertising affects website traffic.
It is one of the most influential and best-paying AdSense alternatives for Yahoo and Bing network publishers. It is a contextual ad that displays an ad network. Furthermore, it is one of the best alternatives to Google AdSense.
The media.net has more than 500 employees working for it frequently. The media.net brings attractive ads to you and makes your blog more engaging.
After Google AdSense, the media.net is the globally recognized AdSense service that provides you with a money equivalent to Google AdSense.
It is one of the monetization networks on the biggest portals like Forbes and Cosmopolitan. Based on your blog traffic sources, it provides contextual ads. For this, also, you need to apply the same as Google AdSense.
Features of Media.net:
Here are some features that you can enjoy with Media.net:
- Make your blog much more exciting ads by adding contextual information about the advertiser, product, or service being advertised.
- Based on your blog traffic sources, it provides contextual ads that are information-rich and eye-catching.
- Monetize your website with Media.net by adding banner ads, text ads, or even iFrame ads.
- You can choose to have your blog run exclusively on Media.net or use it with another monetization network like Google AdSense.
Basic requirements to approve:
- Navigation should be easy on your website, and your content should be free of plagiarism.
- Ensure that your content is primarily written in English.
- You should receive a reasonable amount of traffic each month.
- Your traffic should mainly come from the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
- There shouldn’t be too many advertising units on the website/blog.
- They usually approve your website within two to seven days.
Bidvertiser is another excellent option if you are looking for an easy way to monetize your website or blog with AdSense-style ads. Just create an ad, set your budget, and let Bidvertiser take care of the rest. You can also add text, images, link ads to your site, or even create custom ad campaigns targeting specific demographics.
Bidvertiser is one of the simple alternatives to Google AdSense in the PPC category. It pays for every single lead conversion along with ad click revenue.
Of course, Bidversizer is the best alternative to Google AdSense. It is good if you are trying to search for a better AdSense alternative. You can try it once, and this ad network provides great banner formats.
Just place the above format at the best visible places in your blog for better revenue. It is the best ad network for low-traffic sites. This network works mainly on their bidding system, and it is the highest-paying alternative.
Features of the Bidvertiser program
It is an excellent choice for those looking for an easy way to get started with AdSense-style advertising. Bidvertiser offers a wide range of ad formats and has several options that allow you to target your audience more effectively. You can also use Bidvertiser to create custom campaigns that focus on specific demographics or interests.
Basic requirements to approve a bidvertiser program
- Your website should be focused on one niche.
- You must have a minimum of 50,000 monthly visits.
- Traffic from the United States and the United Kingdom is ideal.
- Ads should be placed on the homepage and not in the sidebar or footer.
- Bidvertiser processes ads within two to seven days.
After reaching the minimum payout, the money will directly transfer to your PayPal account.
Infolinks is the best pay per click program (PPC) network. There is no CPM, so you are paid at the click. It is a suitable ad network for high-traffic websites, and it shows ads as per your content relevance. If you have a text-based site or blog, Infolinks is the best option to generate good revenue.
This network works with the most extensive networks like Facebook, Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, etc. But the good news is that everything is automated and intelligently produced, and Infolinks converts a few keywords into advertising links from your content.
Infolinks offers four types of offers: InFold, InText, InTag, and InFrame, and all are intended to pass the Adblock. Their system works on English, French, Spanish and German content and offers an excellent CPM rate from $7 to $17. It is one of the best alternatives.
What are the features of Infolinks?
- Ads as per content relevance.
- Automated and intelligently produced.
- CPM from $7 to $17.
- Works on English, French, Spanish, and German content
InfoLinks Approval Requirements:
- Ensure high-quality content is produced.
- Avoid posting offensive or unlawful material such as violent messages, spamming, obscene content, or online gambling.
- If you want to improve your chances of getting approved, write at least 20-30 high-quality posts.
- Make sure your website has an About, Privacy, and Contact page.
- You should also read their eligibility criteria on the publisher’s website.
- Ad Types: In the text, In tag
- Payout: $50 (PayPal, Wire, eCheck, WU)
Sovrn//Commerce is a good ad network for bloggers and Internet marketers. It is formerly called VigLink. If you are doing affiliate marketing on your site, this ad network helps you.
Sovrn is a newer affiliate marketing platform that integrates with WordPress. It allows you to display affiliate links on your blog posts and pages, which are usually referred to as “product pins.” When someone clicks on the link and then makes a purchase, you earn a commission on the sale.
What are the features of Sovrn?
- You can integrate with WordPress.
- Displays affiliate links on blog posts and pages.
- The commission is based on sales made through affiliate links.
- Eligibility is based on a blog’s Alexa ranking and traffic.
It converts every outbound link into affiliate links, and you will get a commission when the user completes the purchase through those links. It is suitable for low-traffic sites and small websites. It delivers revenue to publishers through content-driven-commerce with leverage, insight, and automation.
- Ads Type: In the text
- Payout: There is no particular payout option, as it links up with other affiliate networks.
5. BuySell ads
BuySellAds network is one of the excellent AdSense Alternative and is the biggest marketplace to sell and buy ad spaces on websites and blogs. It is a simple AdSense alternative and suitable for high-traffic sites, and the ad network does not accept low-traffic sites.
BuySellAds is giving 75% of total earnings to their publishers, and it transfers your money to PayPal two times every month. It can also be a crucial multipurpose network. As a result, it allows a range of customization possibilities about the kind of area and format that advertisers can select. You can easily install the best ads for websites with HTML code
Key Features of BuySellAds
- Placement Optimization Strategies: With BuySellAds, you can add an ad manager to your site so that you can maximize your revenue without compromising the user experience.
- Ad Block Recovery: Ad-block recovery tool helps you recover revenue lost to ad blockers. To calculate your potential revenue stream, you can use BuySellAds’ ad-block Revenue recovery calculator.
- Ads Type: Banner ads
- Payout: $20 (PayPal), $50 (Check), $500 (Wire Transfer)
6. Propeller Ads
PropellerAds is quite interesting and one of the fast-growing CPM advertising networks. They started in 2011 and developed a powerful network with attractive CPMs (up to $10). They are specialized in the following topics: movies, video games, dating, finance, software, and online gambling.
The Propellerads media serves different ad models like CPA, CPC, CPM, and CPL. If you have a site in this thematic, you will gain more than with AdSense. The ads propeller ads network is approving high-quality ads from advertisers.
The network provides detailed real-time reporting, personal account manager, and on-time payouts. You can look up to 100% traffic monetization. The last thing fascinating, this board also offers video ads: pre-roll, post-roll, and overlay or even “in-banner video.”
Basic requirements of Propellerads approval:
There are no specific requirements for approval of Propllerads. However, the company must meet all applicable regulations in each country in which it operates. Furthermore, Propllerads must maintain high customer service and satisfaction standards and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
They have standard ad units as well as more aggressive ad formats, including:
The ad formats of Propellerads are
- Push Notifications.
- Pop-under Ads (OnClick Ads).
- In-Page Push (Like push notifications, they appear along with your website content).
- Native Interstitials (Advertisements that appear on total pages as natural transitions occur within your app).
- Ads Type: Banner ads
- Payout: $50 (PayPal), $100 (Payoneer), $500 (Wire Transfer)
Revenue hits are the CPA (Cost Per Action), and Intego owns it. After completing your registration, you can create ads in different formats, and RevenueHits is a performance-based advertising network. The network is the best alternative to Google AdSense.
You are paid according to your CPA results, but they also have CPM and CPC offers. Simply, you can convert your digital assets into an income property, and it comes with an Advance technology tool for AdBlock monetization.
Revenue Hits does not work with adult sites.
Key features of RevenueHits
- RevenueHits provides a unique and powerful platform for tracking revenue across multiple channels.
- It ensures an accurate representation of total revenue for your business and allows you to identify areas of growth or decline.
- It offers built-in analytics that allows you to track key performance indicators (KPIs) and make informed decisions based on your company’s performance.
- Ads Type: Display & Pop up ad
- Payout: The minimum payout of RevenueHits are $20 for PayPal, $50 for Check, and $500 for Wire Transfer
Adversal is a self-service ad network that helps you target the right audience and generate leads with your ads. Adversal allows advertisers to target users based on their search history, location, and browsing habits. Adversal has an automated ad serving platform that helps you serve your ads in the most effective way possible. It allows you to generate leads and increase conversions.
Adversal is a native advertising platform, and it is the most effective alternative to Google AdSense. They provide simple native, video, and display ad services with default robust tag management systems. They use advanced ad serving UX (User interface) to secure relevant ads.
You have your domain name with 50,000 page views per month to be eligible for this network.
They did not approve illegal content sites and malware-associated sites. The adversal ads are compatible with AdSense unless publishers follow the Google terms and conditions. The reporting system and customer support are excellent, and they are paying money on an impression basis.
Your blog should have 50K page views per month to approve your website. There is a very similar CTR and display ads like AdSense. Once you enter, you will find more tools in several languages.
Adversal also offers robust tag management tools so that you can track performance data for each of your ads campaigns. You can also adjust your ads based on user engagement and conversion rates.
To be eligible for Adversal, you must have a domain name with 50,000 page views per month. Once you’ve been accepted into the network, It will provide you with a custom-built tag management system that helps to optimize your ads for maximum performance.
Adversal also has one of the best customer support systems in the industry.
9. SkimLinks – Best Native advertising platform
Skimlinks is the hub of Affiliate programs, and it aggregates access to more than 50 affiliate networks and thousands of affiliate programs. The functioning of this ad network is similar to Viglink.
When you place the Skimlinks code in your blog, it converts all the outbound links and primary keywords into affiliate links. It is the perfect choice for eCommerce-based sites, and it works very well for bloggers who write about products.
10. Amazon Display ads
Amazon Display ads are part of the Amazon associates program and perfect for many bloggers for better site monetization. It shows relevant ads based on the page content. Like AdSense, you have to place the Ad code within your blog. This is one of the best native ad networks.
It scans your content, places the native ads at the right places within your range, and displays product ads based on the keywords within your article. It is the perfect choice for those getting good traffic from the United States and EU traffic. Of course, Amazon native ads are considered the best affiliate marketing steroid program, and this network gives different ads.
They are Recommendation ads, Custom ads, and Search-based ads. They are entirely responsive according to your theme design and visitor device.
11. Monumetric: Best for Mid-Sized Blogs
Monumetric is one of the full-service ad revenue partners. It allows placing their ads on your website without disturbing the user interface and gives the best-earning possibilities. It is the old program, formerly run as The Blogger Network.
It works on CPM (Cost per mile). They will get paid for your blog impressions. The payment rates depend on their campaign rates, and they pay superb revenue than AdSense. So, this is one of the best AdSense alternatives. Your blog should have more than 10k monthly views if you didn’t work.
The above best ad networks for small publishers list are working well.
12. Taboola: Best for Enterprises
Taboola is an ad network that helps advertisers reach the proper audience smartly and which is one of the best paying advertising networks.
The algorithm used by Taboola enables you to find your best audience based on the websites you visit and your location. It makes it easier for advertisers to target their audiences and increase their ROI.
Taboola is a company that specializes in paid and sponsored content. It works with publishers to place ads on their websites and blogs, then syndicated through Taboola’s network of sites.
For a small monthly fee, you can have access to a large pool of advertisers and see higher earned commissions on ads placed through Taboola.
Ads displayed through Taboola are personalized based on user preferences, making it an excellent choice for marketing campaigns requiring precise targeting.
The only downside is that there’s a limited number of placement options, so your ads may not be as visible as you’d like them to be.
What are the Features of Taboola?
- The Ad Serving Algorithm: You can select the size of ads from 2x through 7x, and you can choose from over 600 ad formats. It makes it easy for you to choose the best ad format for your business or product depending on its type, color, etc.
- The Audience Segmentation: You can segment your users into various groups such as females, males, different age groups, and more so that you can get better results with your marketing campaigns.
- Targeting Users Based on Their Habits: With this feature, you can target people who tend to buy specific products or services like sports shoes during weekends in areas where many people play sports like tennis or golf, etc.
These features make it easy for marketers to manage their marketing campaigns efficiently without wasting time looking at data manually, which could be a very tedious process if done manually every day! I hope this answers all your questions about Taboola’s features!
13. ylliX: Best for New Publishers
ylliX is a digital advertising network that helps publishers monetize their websites. It works with new publishers to connect them with advertisers and other sites and advertisers looking for high-quality placements on relevant websites. This is one of the best-paying ad networks.
ylliX is different from the other ad networks. It provides an XML Publisher API to enable custom integrations with leading ad management tools like AdSense, DoubleClick Bid Manager (DCLBM), and AppNexus. Publishers can choose their payment options: pay per click (CPM) or pay per view (PV).
Features of YlliX ad network?
YlliX ad network is a premium quality advertising platform for online businesses. YlliX offers two types of ads:
- Standard banner ads: That appears on your website, which will help you to gain more traffic and convert them into customers.
- Video pre-rolls display before videos on YouTube, Google Play, and other platforms.
These ads will also attract more people to your site and generate conversions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a Contextual ad network?
The contextual ad network allows you to monetize your content with exclusive access to Yahoo! Bing Network searches. The marketplace gives you complete control over ad management and ad formats, meaning that advertisers will only pay when they’re getting results. You can use contextual ads as an alternative to Google AdSense or any other contextual ad service on this list.
What are the benefits of AdSense alternatives?
There are many benefits of using AdSense alternatives. Some benefits of using AdSense alternatives include:
a. You can save money on your monthly advertising budget.
b. You can increase your website’s traffic and conversion rates.
c. You can reduce the amount of time it takes to generate revenue from your website.
How do I know which AdSense alternative is the best option for my website?
The best way to determine which AdSense alternative is the best option for your website is to evaluate each one against your website’s specific needs and features.
How do you choose a good AdSense alternative?
There are many AdSense alternatives available on the market. It is vital to choose an AdSense alternative that will provide you with the same or better results as AdSense. Some factors to consider when selecting an AdSense alternative include:
• The design of the ad network.
• The quality of the ads.
• The ease of use of the ad network.
• The amount of traffic the ad network can generate for your website.
What pays more than AdSense?
Many types of online advertising can pay more than AdSense. Some of the most common types of online advertising include display advertising, video advertising, and contextual advertising. Display advertising is the most common type of online advertising, and it involves placing ads on websites or blogs. Video advertising is a form of display advertising that uses videos to promote products or services. Contextual advertising is a type of display or video advertising that displays ads based on a user’s content on a website or app.
Is Google AdSense the best?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best Google AdSense strategy for a particular website or blog will vary depending on the site’s content, traffic, and other factors. However, some general tips that may be helpful include:
a. Make sure your ads are relevant to your target audience.
b. Testing different ad sizes and placements to see which ones are most effective.
c. Ensuring that your ads are placed in a visually appealing and user-friendly way.
Which AdSense Alternative is Best?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as different ad networks provide different levels of audience engagement and payouts. It entirely depends on your goals. Some are better suited to monetizing videos, while others can help build an audience. If you’re looking to monetize your YouTube channel, the following networks may be a good fit:
a. YouTube Gaming (Channels with over 1,000 subscribers can earn money through ads and sponsorships)
b. Google AdSense for Video (Ads are placed before, during, or after videos)
c. AdSense for Bloggers (You get paid based on the number of clicks your ads generate)
Final words on Best Google AdSense alternative sites for your blog
There are more Ad networks running on the web. Here, I listed the best Google AdSense alternative sites for your blog.
Update: Apart from AdSense alternatives, you should also check out native ad networks, mobile ad networks, CPM-based ad networks, and affiliate ad networks to explore alternate monetization options.
You can try those networks on your sites. But do not try all networks at the same time on your blog. You can use any two networks at a time by using A-B testing. These are the best Google AdSense alternatives for publishers, bloggers, and internet marketers.
Media.net, Infolinks, and Revenue Hits are the best ad networks for new bloggers. Stop worrying about Google AdSense. Now start earning with these best Google AdSense alternative sites for your blog.