The CommentLuv blogs are websites that are useful in creating high-quality backlinks for your websites.
CommentLuv blogging is one of the oldest techniques still being used by many bloggers. There are lots of people who followed CommentLuv blogging in the early days but kept their distance due to technical updates on Google.
Even though many people lost their trust in CommentLuv blogs, there are still more people that are following this system to create high-quality backlinks and improving the domain authority. Still, to this day, many bloggers search for PR website backlinks, but the PR data is no longer released by Google.
You can search for high-quality domain-authority blogs that allow the CommentLuv commenting system to generate backlinks. Here I have written a quick article on how to find CommentLuv blogs and a list of some CommentLuv blogs.
Before knowing anything about CommentLuv enabled blogs, let us discuss something about the backlinking strategy.
What is backlinking?
Backlinking is a strategy for creating high-quality links between websites that are well indexed by Google. Let me explain the backlinking strategy with an example.
- Assume ‘A’ is your website, and your website has a domain authority of only 2. And let X, Y, and Z be the high domain authority websites already indexed in Google with domain authority scores of 50, 60, and 70, respectively.
- Being already having a domain authority if X, Y, and Z have links to website ’A’ in their websites, then website A is said to have backlinks with websites X Y, and Z. now the domain authority of the website will gradually increase. This process of creating backlinks is called a backlinking strategy.
- The backlinks may be created through direct links in articles or links in comments. The backlinks that are generated through the commenting system are called “comment backlinking.”
Before going to the list of dofollow blogs, here is the video explaining the details of backlinks by Matt Cutt.
What is CommentLuv and How does it work?
CommentLuv is a simple WordPress plugin. This plugin will only allow comments with do-follow links to be posted on the comment name. This plugin will enable some good features for your blog commenting system.
Commentluv is a simple plugin that lets visitors leave a link to their most recent post. Whoever the visitor is, he can simply come in and write a comment and leave a link on that post to his latest web post.
The CommentLuv plugin is most loved by bloggers because of only one feature. Do-follow backlinks are very essential to ranking any website. These days, do-follow backlinks are nearly not accepted by any blogger.
But some of the CommentLuv blogs still provide the do-follow links. This is the main reason why bloggers still have an affection for CommentLuv blogs.
How to enable CommentLuv plugin?
The CommentLuv plugin is found in the WordPress plugin directory.
You can install the CommentLuv plugin from the WordPress plugin directory and you can activate it in your blog.
After activating the plugin, you can select the options like accepting the no-follow or following links from the user.
Is it necessary to install the CommentLuv plugin?
This is completely up to you. There are some pros to using the Commentluv plugin that will help your website rank. But there are a couple of cons that you need to be aware of before installing the CommentLuv plugin on your website.
- By installing a comment plugin on your website, you will get more comments on your blog as many bloggers search for CommentLuv blogs.
- There are many posts about showing the list of websites that allow CommentLuv comments, and there are chances of getting backlinks from those kinds of posts, so your blog may rank.
- Due to more searches for CommentLuv blogs, there may be chances of making your site spam if there is no complete observation of the comments you get.
- There has not been a recent update for the plugin for a long time. Due to this, your site’s speed may fall.
Considering all these pros and cons, you can decide to install a comment plugin on your website.
List of Commentluv Blogs
Here is the list of a few CommentLuv blogs.
|S.No.||CommentLuv Blog URL||DA||PA|
How to Find CommentLuv Enabled blogs?
This is so simple. To find the CommentLuv enabled blogs, you have to follow these methods.
Method 1: Spy on your Competitor’s site
This is the most popular way to get not only for commenting, but you can also find other types of link-building methods by spying on your competitor’s backlinks.
To do this you use any type of backlink monitor tool. Here are a few free tools to check backlinks
Step 1: Open any of the tools and sign up for a new account. Just place the competitor link in any one of the above tools and
Step 2: Export the list of backlinks. Check the backlinks data manually. You will get all the backlinks data, including CommentLuv Enabled blogs.
Step 3: Just go through the link, and check if the blog post, is enabled or not. If the link is comment Luv enabled, write the comment in the comment section of the recent post and submit it.
Method 2: By Using Google FootPrints
Most of the sites have a specific word in their blog posts, which indicates a type of link-building opportunity. By using this technique, just search for those words/terms in the search engine to find blogs with those opportunities.
CommentLuv Enabled Blogs
- Keyword +” CommentLuv is Enabled”
- Keyword +” KeywordLuv is Enabled”
- “Long Tail Keyword” + ”CommentLuv is Enabled”
- “This blog uses premium CommentLuv.”
For example, here I am searching for comment Luv enabled blogs by using the term “This blog uses premium CommentLuv”
- If you want to find the comment Luv enabled blogs in your niche, just use any of the above methods (keyword + “This blog uses premium CommentLuv”).
- Then you will get hundreds of blogs to leave a comment on and get a high-quality backlink.
- Here you will get all types of blogs, such as .Edu blogs, .gov blogs, those offering DoFollow links, and more.
Method 3: Using the DropMyLink service
DropMylink is an excellent site. It allows you to find CommentLuv-enabled blogs without much effort.
Step 1: To use this service, you need to sign up for a free account in DropmyLink
Step 2: Then enter your keyword, choose the category “Comment backlinks” and “CommentLuv Premium” in the Footprint section, and click the Search button.
Step 3: After hitting the Search button, it would automatically perform the search process to find your desired blogs along with your keyword.
The process is very simple without more effort.
How can I utilize this CommentLuv blog’s list?
The above is given in the list of the do-follow CommentLuv sites created by professional bloggers. The Delhi Star is updated from time to time with the latest indexed blogs on Google.
From the above sites, you can select blogs that are most related to your niche from which to start commenting on those sites with your links to the latest posts on your website.
It is always advisable to comment only on sites that are closely related to your niche. This is because link juice is well calculated only when the keywords with backlinks match the root content.
You can start by commenting on the above list of blogs and getting high-quality backlinks for your website.
Simple Tips to write better comments on CommentLuv Blogs
- Write simple sentences that are relevant to the blog post.
- Add meaningful words in the comments
- Avoid 1- to 2-line comments.
- Read the entire post and any existing comments before writing a comment.
- Do 4 to 5 blog comments daily. Do not write more comments.
Even though CommentLuv’s backlinking strategy has lost its renown as in the olden days, it is still giving good results for many bloggers.
If you have never started a CommentLuv backlinking strategy, now is the right time to start and rank your website on Google.
- Best Content Optimization Tools for Bloggers and Content Writers
- How to Write SEO Content to Rank better in Search Engines?
- Best Social Bookmarking Sites
- How to submit XML sitemap to Google Search Engine to index your pages?
- 8 Best Keyword Research Tools for Better SEO and Content Optimization
It is not necessary for you to install a CommentLuv plugin on your website. You can simply start searching for CommentLuv blogs and start commenting on the blogs leaving backlinks.
Once your comment is approved on the website by the admin, your backlink will be generated for your website.
You also need to follow some quick tips like maintaining a keyframe structure for your post and writing the content related to the post. This will help your comment get approved by the admin quickly.
It’s important not to be hesitant about accepting a no-follow backlink from one of CommentLuv’s blogs, because you’ll at least get referral traffic from it.