Are you looking for the best social media scheduling tools to schedule your content? If so, here are the best social media tools to schedule your content. After scheduling your content, it is published at the specified times.
Bloggers and other small-to-large business owners are eagerly awaiting social media management tools. These tools help people use social media to promote their posts and blogs in the best way possible. In 2022, the best online tools for promoting content in text, images, videos, and other formats are social media scheduling tools.
There are several social media management tools available, but not all are free. So, we handpicked 10 completely FREE social media scheduling tools that at least offer a free plan. You can also find free Facebook post scheduler, free Instagram scheduler, free alternative to Hootsuite, and more.
What is social media scheduling?
There are more than 3 million people using social media today. With such a huge number of users, it is very effective to use social media to create post engagement for blogs and websites. Many businesses are using social media to target various kinds of audiences.
Well, all of this is good until you step up and start exploring. Using social media to build an online presence is a time-consuming activity. You need to spend hours and hours sharing your posts on social media such that your targeted audience doesn’t slip off the way. Social media scheduling is a way for social media marketers to save time and post different kinds of content on different social media platforms.
Social media scheduling tools are more than just a convenient shortcut to queue up posts.
Now, here are what social media tools will be needed. They help to schedule your posts and your stress can be outdone.
What is the importance of social scheduling?
While you can post your updates manually on your social media pages, you need to do it often. This will take a significant amount of time and effort that you could use elsewhere, such as creating quality content. So, using these social scheduling concepts, you can put your posts on schedule in less time.
Most social media scheduling tools are extremely easy to use and work just like a calendar app such as Google Calendar.
Best Social Media Scheduling Tools for better Social Management
If you’re still looking for the right tools to optimize your social strategy overall, check out our list of the best social media management tools .
These are the tools to manage social media activity. These social media scheduling tools are very effective for increasing your online presence. You can use it any time to schedule social media posts from a single platform.
How are you taking advantage of social media scheduling tools? Brands of all shapes and sizes are using social media scheduling tools to grow their followings, save time and push out more content.
The SEMRush social media poster tool is one of the new tools for bleeding in the SEO industry. it is a leading SEO and competition analysis tool used by many bloggers. By using this social media poster tool you can share your posts on social media like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram with ease.
How to use SEMRush Social Media Poster?
The SEMRush has a social sharing tool in which you can share your posts on social media by scheduling them.
In the SEMRush you can also find a graph that tells you the exact time at which more people are online.
After logging into SEMRush you will find a Social Media Toolkit in which you will find Social Media Poster button.
In that, link your profile for which you want to share your posts. You can add up to two different social media pages to your SEMRush account. To start the social network authentication just click Get Started button
Now add any two social networks from this page. If you want more, you have to go for the SEMRush Pro account.
After lining your pages and you will get the Social media tracker dashboard. From here go for Go to Poster tool.
Now go for New post option.
In the new post, add the blog post details like post description with hashtags and URL (in unshortened mode).
Besides the schedule button, you will find a small graph showing the fan’s online presence of total users over the day.
Using this graph you can schedule your posts at that time when most of the people are online on your social page.
You can sign up for the SEmrush 14 days free trial before purchasing the product. The pricing of SEMrush starts at $99.95/month.
- The SEMRush is an all in one SEO tool which will help users to make better SEO for websites
- It shows better analytics to the user on the data and also it shows the best time to schedule posts
- The plan is a bit costly if you only need Social media posters.
The Content Studio is a wonderful tool in the industry for social media scheduling. The best thing about this tool is that you can even share posts directly from the web to your social media pages. You can also create content for the blogs and publish them to the blogs directly from the content studio dashboard.
It comes with an effective and useful interactive calendar. If anything needs any editing for the posts, you can edit from this dashboard. You can use it right. Along with social networking, it has the Google My Business integration option for a time-to-time posting schedule feature to update your clients in one place.
- Easy to use interface
- The effective content optimization tool
- You can search top trending social posts and blog posts without leaving the dashboard
- You can connect multiple social accounts
- Post scheduling is a perfect time saver
- It is a cloud-based app
- Blog integration possible but not working with Shopify
- No Instagram trending
Note: The pro version comes at a price of $49 per month (in a normally paid plan), which is even perfect for unlimited scheduling. For the year-plan, it charges $588.
Hootsuite is another popular social scheduling tool that was created in 2008. More than 16 billion users use this tool, and it is best for social media scheduling and monitoring. You can hook up your Hootsuite with your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram accounts to share your blog posts.
With a tailored facility, you can manage multiple accounts together in HootSuite. You could use Hootsuite to post social content to multiple social profiles from a single dashboard. A Hootsuite Browsers extension is available for PC users. There are four different plans in Hootsuite: our professional team business and enterprise plans. The first plan starts at a price of $29, which includes 10 social profiles and one user.
- You can manage multiple social accounts from one profile.
- The Hootsuite shows better performance tracking facilities to its users.
- It provides account-specific social media analytics with tracking
- You will face issues with auto-scheduling of posts
- some apps like URL shorteners are charged extra
The first CoSchedule started in the year 2014, and since that time it has had more than 10,000 customers around the globe. This tool is best suited for small businesses, enterprises, and bloggers. Within the extension for Google Chrome, you can share your posts on social media from within the browser itself. You can schedule blog content and social promotion from a single place.
There are three different plans in CoSchedule: the Growth Plan, the Professional Plan, and the Enterprise Plan. The pricing of this tool starts at a price of $19/month per user, and you can update for higher prices based on your needs. There is also a 14-day free trial available with all the plans.
- You can integrate tools like MailChimp and some more into your account.
- It’s easy to use. A Chrome extension is also available with the tool.
- You will have difficulty understanding the user interface.
- Prices are a bit high when compared to other tools.
5. Post Planner
The Post Planner is the smartest of social media scheduling tools. The Post Planner helps you find high-quality content and schedule that content on social media. The post planner has a finding tool that helps you find content easily and engage people on social media.
The post planner pricing starts at a price of $3 per month. The post planner does not have a free plan or a free trial.
- Can set a calendar for every post on any social media platform in PostPlanner.
- Content discovery is very helpful to reshare the posts within your network.
- Limited content search. For more content search you need to upgrade your plan.
- Posting is limited to Facebook and Twitter.
- No free plan or a free trial is available for any plan of the Post Planner.
Ryzely is one of the greatest tools for social scheduling. This is the only tool that provides you to share content with unlimited social accounts and have unlimited users.
This tool is best suitable for any kind of statics, large businesses or even individuals to engage in social media interests.
Right now this tool is in beta version and provides you with 500 per month at 0 prices. The plans that are coming soon start at a price of $5 per month, where you can share 250 posts per month.
- The interface of Ryzely is very easy to use and easily understandable.
- You will get good customer support from the team.
- The plans are the right price and very reasonable.
- A free plan is available, yet it is a beta version that will soon be available to any user.
- As of now, no free trial is available, which may change in the upcoming days.
Sprout Social is another popular social media management platform that provides engagement, analytics, publishing, and team members collaboration features.
With the sprout social management tool, you can easily schedule your posts on social media. You can manage all your posts across all your profiles easily in the sprout social tool.
The Sprout social helps you to schedule your content on various social platforms with your marketing team members. The sprout social prices start at $99 per month. This is a way higher for individuals and small enterprises. This tool is best for large enterprises with bulk social profiles.
- You can opt for a free trial of 30 days to check before purchasing.
- The interface is very understandable and easy to use.
- The prices for each plan are a bit high for individuals and small businesses.
Buffer is another best social media scheduling and publishing app. Top online marketer’s best choice. It supports all social media platforms integration features with Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, and Youtube.
Buffer is another streamlined social media tool that helps businesses and individuals schedule posts on various social media. In Buffer, you can also share your post on a single click to various networks like FaceBook, Linkedin, and Twitter.
On the free plan, you can add only one social profile. You can update for higher plans. The plans of Buffer starts at a price of $15 per month.
- A Chrome extension is available to schedule posts right from the chrome browser
- Free image creation tools are available along with the scheduling tools.
- The search facility to search popular posts is not available in the buffer.
9. Social Pilot
The Social Pilot is another best tool that comes at an affordable price to every user. The best thing in Social Pilot is that you can search for different content in the search tool and use that content to schedule your followers on social media to maintain social engagement.
The prices of social pilot start at $30 per month for 3 users and you can manage 25 multiple profiles. For more users and profiles you can upgrade to a $50 or $100 plan based on your need.
- It is very easy to schedule posts to any of the social media
- Coming to the interface it is a bit time taking to arrange everything before you click on the publish button.
- Social Pilot does not offer influencer features
The AgoraPulse is another affordable social media tool for businesses and influencers. You can also set up automated moderation rules to avoid spam. You can schedule your posts on social media for a certain day and time. You can also set your posts to be shared every one hour and have them queued if they are evergreen content.
There are different plans for individuals and companies, vividly which you can choose. The prices of AgoraPulse start at a price of $79 per month.
- It has a flexible scheduling content feature where you can schedule posts or share them in bulk or do anything.
- Social Inbox is also available along with scheduling.
- Searching through inbox feature is not available in the tool
- The plans are a bit costly to be born by individuals.
Sendible is another best social media scheduling tool with a bunch of tools for scheduling your posts. This has been trusted by a lot of businesses and most of all it has very attractive prices.
For all the plans you will also get a 30 days free trial to check on the Sendible. It is best for managing clients and scheduling posts. There are four different plans for customers based on the organization. The pricing starts at $29 per month.
- It is very easy to plan the content calendar in the Sendible
- You can organize the work in the dashboard easily by setting an individual dashboard to each user.
- Analytic features are limited.
- A bit difficult to handle the dashboard and inbox interface.
The Crowdfire tool is one that helps you discover the content and schedule and manage all the social accounts from a single place. The free version of Crowdfire allows you to handle one social media profile. For more profiles to manage you can upgrade to the highest plans.
The pricing of Crowdfire starts at $7.48 per month. You can also opt for 14 days free trial before purchasing.
- You can search for relevant content in the search bar such as videos infographics and illustrations to add to your posts.
- There are also add ons like extensions for chrome which you can make use of.
- It mostly concentrates on the quantity of content.
- Not suitable for individuals with limited profiles to handle.
A MeetEdger is another popular tool that helps you schedule social posts. The best feature in this is you can target a certain niche for a certain time while holding other posts. This has another best feature to repost a post to get more reach.
MeetEdger is another best social automation tool that helps you in scheduling posts and publishing them over and over for a period of time. The Edger is most known for its ability to share posts even after you stop adding content.
With MeetEdger you can manage three social media sites that are, FaceBook, Linkedin, and Twitter. You can simply add them to your account and start publishing your content. The pricing of MeetEdger starts at $49 per month.
The prices of MeetEdger start at $49 per month and it also has a 30-day money-back guarantee too.
- Scheduling posts can be done based on categories.
- Reposting the content you already published to get more reach to the posts is available.
- Everything in MeetEdger is easy to set up and use.
- A bit costly for an individual to bear.
- Pricing is a bit high for the tools provided.
- You can only integrate 3 platforms: Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter.
Tailwind is a social media management tool for Pinterest and Instagram. Apart from helping you schedule posts, monitor conversations, and measure results, Tailwind provides recommendations for improving your Pinterest and Instagram performance.
This tool is primarily for social media sites like Pinterest and Instagram. This tool is best for monitoring conversations and calculating results, along with scheduling posts. It also gives recommendations to improve your performance on social media. Range-specific features are available within the tool, which helps you improve your social media presence on Pinterest and Instagram.
This tool is the best suitable for medium to large business companies. The pricing of Tailwind starts at a price of $15 per month. Try the Twilawind Free version before moving here.
- A free trial is available with limited features.
- It helps you in finding the right times where people will see your posts.
- Pricings are a bit high when compared to other tools.
- Only allows scheduling to Pinterest and Instagram
Later is another powerful social media scheduling tool available for small businesses. This is a tool that focuses more on Instagram. Even though it focuses more on Instagram you can also connect to social accounts like Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.
The best feature of the Later is the visual content calendar. You can simply use drag and drop features to place images and schedule them. It has different plans based on the number of users and profiles to be managed. The price of this tool starts at $9 per month.
- The Later also has additional features where you can link a shoppable Instagram feed.
- The app is available for both Android and iPhone users.
- Training guides are good on Instagram and Pinterest marketing
- Limited features available for other social media profiles other than Instagram
- The scheduling feature is not available in Free version
- It supports only limited social accounts.
Zapier helps its users in many ways. Yet social media scheduling is one of the most powerful tools we can use Zapier for. It supports many social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram to post, and Schedule your posts.
Tools like Mention are available in the Zapier dashboard, which helps social media integrations easily and helps you monitor social networks automatically. There are different plans for different users based on the business, and the basic of Zapier starts at $18.33.
- With Zapier you will get more and more integrations and upgrades every week.
- The pricing of Zapier is very high even for small businesses to handle.
Iconosquare is another social media tool that majorly targets Instagram to help businesses to gain followers. This is a mobile-based application that helps you schedule your posts through a laptop or a desktop and notifies you at the time of posting. The pricing of Iconosquare starts at $29 per year. IconSquare 14 days free trial available for you to try before purchasing.
- The dashboard and the tool are very easy to use and it has great functionality.
- The pricing of the tool is very reasonable and affordable.
- Multi-profile management is available for better social branding
- No integrations available for Twitter and Pinterest management and there are unlimited scheduling features for Facebook management.
The MavSocial is another Social Media management platform that focuses majorly on visual content. Another great feature of MavSocial is you can search for a million of stock photos that you can use in your social media posts.
The pricing of the MavSocial starts at $19 per month. There are different plans for different uses based on the number of social profiles you manage.
- You can Discover different and trending topics in MavSocial and share it to your profiles.
- Monitoring and analyzing the data in real-time is an added advantage of this tool.
- The free version is available only with Limited features and Limited profiles.
- The user interface is a bit difficult to understand and adapt to.
SocialOomph is a social media scheduling tool that monitors your activity on different networks and allows you to schedule posts in advance and that helps businesses and individuals effectively manage their social media accounts.
It allows you to schedule content for publishing at any given date/time in the time zone of your choice. You can also bulk upload blog posts from your computer with one click.
It provides users with powerful tools to help them post content, track engagement, and measure results.
Additionally, SocialOomp offers users valuable insights into their social media activity, allowing them to make informed decisions about their social media strategy.
- It help you save time while managing your social media accounts.
- you can schedule your posts in advance, meaning you don’t have to be constantly logged in to post in real-time.
- This can be a huge time-saver, especially if you have multiple social media accounts to manage.
- It provides powerful tools for analyzing your social media activity, so you can see what’s working and what’s not.
- It can be time-consuming to set up all of your accounts and connect them to SocialOomph.
- This can be a bit of a hassle, especially if you have a lot of accounts.
- It can be a bit overwhelming at first, with all of its features and options.
- It can take some time to learn how to use all of the features effectively.
- It is a paid service, so you’ll need to budget for it if you want to use it long-term.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Social Media scheduling?
There are many businesses that are using social media to target various kinds of audiences. Well, all of this is good until you step up and start exploring. Using social media to build an online presence is a time-consuming activity. You need to spend hours and hours sharing your posts on social media such that your targeted audience doesn’t slip off the way.
Do any Social Media Scheduling tools support Google My Business?
Yes. ContentSudio is supporting Google My Business supporting features. From this, you can add this account along with other social media accounts, You can run the social media marketing after publishing your evergreen content from this great platform at best times. You can configure the RSS Feeds also.
What is the best Social Media Scheduling Tool?
There are plenty of social media scheduling tools available on the web. I searched for more scheduling tools, in this article, I compiled a few of the working social schedule and management tools. I have a good experience with ContentStudio, Hootsuite, TweetDeck, SEMrush Social poster tool, and crowdfire tool. Among all the tools, I, personally, recommend the ContentStudio tool.
Is there any FREE Social Media Scheduling Tool?
Yes. The above-mentioned social media scheduling tools have their free versions and Free trials with limited features. Here, buffer is the most popular social media content scheduling and publishing tool. For a few years, ContentStudio is working very well.
Looking for free social media scheduling tools? Each of the social media management tools comes with different features and pricing. The above-mentioned tools are some of those which might fulfill your needs. Now it is in your hands to choose any one of the tools that best suits you and start working on it. Before choosing any of the tools, it is important to consider what you are naturally looking for.
Meta also offers incredibly targeted advertising tools, including the ability to create and manage multiple audiences based on customizable factors. However, the best social media platform can also depend on how businesses rely on and utilize ads. At the end of the day, a social media management platform like the ones that made our ranking could be used to help you identify which platforms provide you with the best results.
The social media you would like to work on, the number of profiles you want to share, and the money you are going to pay are major considerations for you. Keeping all of this in mind, you can choose either one of the two and grow your business.