Commission Junction is an affiliate program, which is almost certainly the best return for your efforts with the least demand on your time.
This is one of the Best Affiliate Programs, which is familiar with the money-making system.
How to make money online? Among the top systems, Commission Junction is one of the biggest marketplaces for starting affiliate marketing.
The attraction of this model is that it is practically risk-free, except for your time. It costs you nothing to sign up as an affiliate.
You can recommend the product and send your visitors to the site where the product is sold, and if the customer buys the product, you will get paid a commission.
Amazon.com is credited with being the first company on the net to fully develop the affiliate concept, and now all the major companies have affiliate programs.
Today I am discussing one of the top affiliate programs, Commission Junction, How to sign up, how to get approval from the advertiser, and a few other tips to make money.
CJ affiliate belongs to a Conversant company. It was founded in 1998 in Santa Barbara, California. This is a very good leading system worldwide in terms of online business related to affiliate marketing.
Commission Junction is an affiliate platform. It is very popular and connects advertisers and online publishers with advertising space to sell together.
Here Blogger is also known as affiliate marketing, and shows ads on your blog in exchange for a commission paid when visitors to your blog perform a specific action such as filling out a form, subscribing to a service, or making a purchase.
This is the basis of CPA, or Cost Per Action.
When you sign up as an affiliate, you will be assigned a membership number and a special link to use for a link to the affiliate website.
This link will send your visitor to the site of the company and, at the same time, tell businesses you sent the visitor and you will receive the commission in the case of a sale.
There are companies that do accounting and act as a coordinator between the subsidiaries and the companies they represent. They are called Affiliate Programs Providers (APP).
“Commission Junction” is one of the most important sites for how to account for the subsidiary.
It manages eBay and others. The major site for electronic products is ClickBank.
You can check out my guide on How to earn money through Click Bank Program. Other sites are Linkshare, ShareASale, and a few others.
Commission Junction is the largest affiliate program and manages many large companies. To fully explore what is available, you must register at CJ.com and look for affiliates there.
You’ll be able to see who the companies are and the commission structure of each. You can then join the right program officer without having to go to each company and apply.
I suggest that you join as the Publisher and study the many companies that are represented.
Take note of a few that you may want to use to represent your feelings. Do not take the affiliate program yet, but go to Google and search for the website of the company.
See if they sell well and support their sales efforts with the money they spend to sell their products or services.
Also from CJ, you can link to the landing page on the website of the company.
Go ahead and check it to see if it sells.
Table of Contents
How to Start with Commission Junction?
How to Register your Details in CJ?
The following will take you over and done with the registration process as a publisher of Commission Junction. This process is longer than most that you have already completed. Be prepared to fill two pages of information. The second page is long and detailed.
Open Commission Junction home page. Then click on the Join button, which is present at the top right corner.
Choose your language, country, and currency. Click NEXT.
After accepting, to respect the rules and regulations, you will be asked for information about your newsletter or website (URL).
- If you have a website, you can enter. If not, make up a name for the eZine May you intend to publish.
- For this application, you must make a name Newsletter If you do not have a website (URL). Be creative!
You will be asked about your promotional methods. Click the Website/Content and Search Engine Marketing keys.
- Next, click “No” on the radio that asks you if you give all proceeds to charity (unless you want to) button.
Then you’ll be asked to fill in all the information needed to make your account. You may have to attempt this page a couple of times since you may not have all the information you need the first time.
A key item you’ll need is your social security number or tax identification number if you sign up as a company. If you want your payments deposited directly, you will receive a blank check if you have the info to set up banking information.
When you have finished giving your full CJ pedigree, click on “Accept Terms“. Finally, check your inbox for an email from CJ with your message of acceptance along with login details (Username and Password).
The Commission Junction Sign Up link is given here:Start working with CJ (Register Now)
How to add Website details in the CJ account?
To work with the advertisers in commission junction, you must add your blog or website URLs. To do this, follow these steps:
Step 1: First go to Account and click on Websites
Step 2: Now on the screen click on the Add website button
Step 3: Now add your blog information like Name, URL, and Description and choose relevant Category. After fill, this information clicks on Save.
Step 4: Your website or blog details are updated here. Now you will get the message as “Website was successfully created”.
What Next After Registration?
- Once you have received your acceptance email from Commission Junction, open www.cj.com and use the password given in the CJ mail. After logging in, you’ll be on your Commission Junction Publisher Home Page.
- It shows your account status and accounting information. It also shows the new advertisers on CJ. You might see if any of these sound appealing since you can jump on them and get a good start.
- At the top of the page, click on “Account“. This is where you can update the information you entered on your application.
- Now at work. Go for the Advertisers tab near the top menu.
- Choose one of the programs and click on the “Get Links” tab near the top and you will be presented a page where you can find Commission Junction Advertisers List.
- In the above screenshot, the numbers indicate
- Get links – It gives the product links and banners
- Get Products
- Join Program
- There are several ways to view it:
- by category,
- The name of the advertiser by Smart Zone and
- The links that list all accounts with which you have an established relationship.
- For example, to find a company with which you are familiar (eBay), select the category view, and in the left column under trade, click on “Auctions.”
- On the page that comes up, there will be different auction sites, but most of them will be different versions of eBay for the US and other countries.
- To join an affiliate, click “View Links” in the box with the name of the subsidiary.
- You will be presented with the banners and links to the subsidiary.
- Choose one and click it.
- If you are not a member of the affiliate program, you will be presented a page describing the program, and at the bottom of that page one “Join Program” button.
- Click on it to see the answer. Sometimes you will be immediately accepted, and sometimes you will get a message that you will be notified after your application has been reviewed.
- Go ahead and join eBay United States because she will accept it right away.
- The sequence of “Links” and “Join the Program” is how you sign up for affiliate programmes you want to represent.
- While it is Commission Junction and it makes it very easy for you to grow a programme affiliate as your job online.
- Now place these codes on your promoted blog.
Must Read these Additional Points:
- Best Freelance Content Writing Jobs from Home for beginners
- Online Part Time Jobs for Students Without Investment (Best Part Time Online Jobs)
- Best Free Plagiarism Checker Tools for students, Teachers and for Bloggers
- 13+ Best Places to get Free Online Teaching Jobs in India Without Investment (Updated)
Some affiliates require that you have a website when you sign up with Commission Junction. You can build a website later and reapply if this affiliate program is the one you want to work for as an online job.
Becoming an affiliate does not automatically make you rich. Becoming an affiliate establishes the relationship for you to promote a product and get paid for a successful promotion. It is up to you to do the work of generating traffic to the affiliate site.
If you do your job well, the percentage of traffic will acquire the site, and you will be paid a commission for purchases.
Here are the special web hosting discounts to start a blog and monetize with Commission Junction.