KWFinder is one of the best Keyword research tools. It comes with easy to understand interface, with an attractive design and great features that make new bloggers can understand.
Easy to Use
The using of KWFinder is very easy with simple and easy to understand interface.
The support team is giving very good response for the customers. 24*7 awesome quick support.
Whe comparing with other SEO tools, this is very cheap and best. Five tools for single price.
- The simple and super-fast UI interface
- Easy to an understanding results page
- Great Tracking Auto Suggestion Keywords
- Smart SERP Tracking
- It has very good keyword analysis feature by using their strong data aggregation
- Multiple research options for a specific keyword
- Fast Support with clear solutions
- It offers additions tools along with free Browser extension
- Keyword difficulty is sometimes fluctuating
- Limited usage according to the plans and pricing, i.e., not suitable for heavy users
- Limited keywords export. You cannot export all the keywords once
- Not suitable for competitor research
If you are very serious to build a good online presence, you have to use a good keyword research tool. This is a very typical task. because, hundreds of tools are available in the online market to do keyword research like SEMrush, AHrefs, SERPStat, and some other.
So getting experience with these tools will take some time. Most of these SEO tools do not fit your needs to some extent.
Most of the premium tools do not give what the marketer is searching for their online business. Of course, most of the unuseful features does not helpful.
Keyword Research is the primary task for every blogger and online marketer. If you do the research in a proper way, we will get awesome results for every small business owner online. This article on How to use KWFinder and its Review 2020 gives the basic idea.
KWFinder is an excellent tool developed by Mangools.
Here I am introducing the best Keyword Research tool to bring your blog to the next level.
The tool is KWFinder online keyword research tool.
Before going to learn How to use the KWFinder tool, you should know about the tool basics.
What is KWFinder?
KWFinder is an excellent Keyword Research tool to find and get hundreds of long tail keywords with low SEO difficulty and high search volumes. The KW finder tool is designed with a user-friendly interface with great metrics. The metrics are very helpful to improve your SEO efforts.
Better to create one free account to get an additional advantage like Datastore and reuse.
KWFinder is the best free keyword research tool for better Search engine optimization (SEO).
The Keyword Finder is a web-based application. The tool comes with more additional benefits.
- You can access this service from anywhere in the world. Because it is an online service.
- KWFinder provides a few free daily searches with limitations. But it is one of the best and cheapest premium keyword research tool in the online market.
- It helps you to find long tail keywords with low SEO difficulty.
- Providing Exact keyword search volume for the given keywords. (The exact keyword searching stopped in Google keyword planner)
- It gives effective results for your keyword research process.
- The provided data is very strong and easy to analyze
The KWFinder tool has three major functionalities. They are
- Keyword Suggestion: It gives the keywords based on the Seed keywords in keyword research
- Auto-Complete: This is the Google autocomplete API integration feature to get more LSI keywords
- Questions feature: It gives the question-based keywords for a better understanding of your niche.
Let us see these special features one by one in detail
1. Keyword Suggestion
- The keyword suggestion feature gives the exact volume of the seed keyword than the Google Keyword Planner.
- When you search any keyword in Google planner, it gives the volume value between min to maximum (Limitations, not exact value)
- But this feature gives the exact volume to understand the exact search volume of your niches.
- In this feature, the Mangools team integrated the Google API feature.
- It helps you to understand the most searched keywords for any niche.
- After using this feature, you will get more ideas for your main keyword.
- To use this feature, just enter your keyword, and select autocomplete features then click on the Search button, then see the magic.
- Simply, it gives great auto-complete keyword ideas. You can use these keywords as LSI keywords within your article by sprinkling.
- This feature generates more keywords in a question-based format.
- It helps you to understand the people’s queries and what they are asking related to your main keyword.
Pro Tip: I suggest you pick the keywords which are having a minimum of 3 words and with at least 2000 search volumes per month.
How to use KWFinder Keyword Research Tool?
KWFinder is very easy to use. Its user-friendly interface gives a better understanding possibility. They provided the instant help you to rank your keyword fast on Google search results.
Now we will follow the steps on How to use the KWinder tool.
Step 1: Create an account
To start the keywords research, you need to go to the KWFinder page. Create a new account. It is free. (To do this, the credit card is not necessary)
Step 2: Enter Keyword
On the home page, you will get three major tabs. They are Suggestions, Autocomplete, and Questions.
Enter the primary keyword in the Suggestions box and click Find keywords button. If you are doing local business or targeting a specific Geo location use other fields like Location and language before hitting the ‘Find Keywords’ button.
For this step by step picture guide, I choose the “United States” for the location field and I have used the default language field.
Tip: If you are a local business or targeting specific Geo region, you should specify the location and language fields instead of using default values. These features will help you to narrow your targeting to a region or even city level worldwide and in more than 40 languages.
Step 3: Grab the results
After a few seconds of the processing, you will get the keywords data. As the result, five different metrics will be given. They are ‘Trend’, ‘Search’, ‘CPC’, ‘PPC’, and ‘Keyword Difficulty’.
Tip: The SEO difficulty (DIFF) of a keyword is indicated on a scale from 0 to 100. This shows the keyword difficulty based on a comparison of keywords on a market-wide basis. Keep in mind that your unique difficulty may vary. As it depends on your SEO skills, it’s quite individual.
Metrics to know from the Result page:
- Trend: The tools display keyword search trends for the past 12 months by showing a little graph.
- Search: This column represents the average monthly search volume (exact match) of the keyword from the last twelve months.
- CPC: This column data gives the average cost per click on the listed keywords. This CPC data, providing based on Google’s Adwords data.
- PPC: This value indicates the level of competition in PPC advertising (Min – 0 to 100 Maximum)
- Keyword Difficulty (KD): Keyword difficulty is nothing but SEO difficulty of the keyword. The KWFinder calculates the KD instantly. The calculation based on the SEO stats (DA, PA, MozRank, MozTrust, and social signals) of sites or blogs appearing on the first page of Google. It indicates the difficulty of the keyword or keywords phrases. The keyword score range ‘0’ to ‘100’. Higher the value the ranking is difficult. If the value is low, the keyword is easier to rank in search engine.
How is the SEO difficulty calculated? At the beginning, we calculate SEO rank for every page on the first page of Google SERP. This rank is mainly based on the quality of the link profile and Moz metrics. Moreover, we take into consideration Domain Authority (Moz) of each page. Once we have the rank of every page, we generate an average of these, which represents the SEO difficulty. You’ll find detailed info in an article dedicated to the SEO difficulty.
How to use the KWFinder tool effectively?
To explain this, I am using this keyword “how to find long tail keywords” which explains this step by step picture guide. This tool is showing 90 searches, $5.58 CPC 29 PPC, and 52 Difficulty Score.
Here Keyword Difficulty score is 52 for this keyword. This means that keyword started searching for a few months.
Before going to the next analysis, check the Keyword Difficulty score table to understand the keywords selection from the result page.
- 0-9: These keywords can be ranked without any efforts
- 10-19: This keyword is super easy to rank (These are called ranking keywords)
- 20-29: These keywords are rankable with minimum efforts
- 30-39: These keywords need some extra efforts to rank well
- 40-54: these keywords require some additional work to rank well if you use right techniques the keyword will get good rank
- 55-74: This keyword is hard to rank
- 75-89: Very hard to rank this keyword
- 90-100: Do not think about this keyword. Leave it. It is very hard to get ranked
Check the Keyword difficulty value with the above table, and then go to work. If your keyword KD is below 30, it is good. Do not go for more than 55. It is very hard to rank it. Simply it is waste of time.
If you want organic traffic to your blog, KWFinder is the best choice. By using KWFinder, you will find long tail keywords list easily. You need to find low competitive long tail keywords with high search volume.
To find the best keywords for your search engine ranking, use the filter option on the KWFinder result page.
KWFinder Plans and Pricing
When comparing the other keyword research tool in the industry, the KWFinder Pricing is cheap and effective. They are providing attractive plans and prices for bloggers and marketers.
KWFinder is one of the services from the Mangools team. The Mangools services are providing this tool along with SERP checker, SERPWatcher, and Link miner tools with their single attractive plans.
The company developed 5 different tools which are made for an effective SEO workflow
This tool helps you to check the SEO authority of any domain or URL
This tool helps you to find long tail keywords with low SEO difficulty
This tool helps you to get local SERPs for more than 50k locations
This tool helps you to set up to daily rankings in 30 seconds
This tool helps you to Find powerful backlinks you can replicate easily
They are providing three attractive plans – Basic, Premium, and Agency plans. The mangools team giving a 40% money-saving option for new customers. Save money and start using this awesome tool.
The KWFinder team Mangools are providing a 40% discount for their new users. To grab this offer, click and register your free / premium account immediately.
How to Activate KWFinder special discount?
The KWFinder is giving a special discount for new users up to 40%. To grab this discount follow these steps.
Step 1: Go for Offer
To grab the KWFinder great discount of of of up to 40%, you have to click the below button. the link is activated the KWFinder discount code. So no need to enter the Code manually at the time of purchase.
40% discount activated
Step 2: Choose KWFinder Plan
Choose the best plan to fit your needs and click on the Subscribe Now button.
Here is the Monthly and Annual plans. In the Basic plan, the monthly price is $49 but in the annual plan you can save up to 40%. The annual monthly price is $29.90.
Step 3: Complete the purchase
Now here is the billing information form, just enter your details and choose a payment option. Here you can pay the money via credit card, PayPal, crypto-currency payment, and Wire transfer method. In the last step enter the payment details and complete the process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is KWFinder?
KWFinder is one of the tool form Mangools Company. It is a keyword research tool that helps you to find the great long tail keywords with low SEO difficulty.
How do you use KWFinder?
The KWFinder is offering both free and premium versions for bloggers and internet marketers. This tool comes with very good keyword analysis features. First, you have to enter the target keyword in the search bar of the KWFinder homepage and hit on Find Keywords from the By Keyword tab. After a few sends, you will get the complete list of keywords with Trending graph, Search volume, CPC, PPC, and KD (Keyword SEO Difficulty). Analyze those keywords and pick the relevant keywords for your write-ups or campaigns.
How do I find my competitor’s keywords for free?
Spying on your competitor’s domain and their work now very easy with the KWFinder tool. To find the competitors Keywords, go for the KWFinder homepage and paste the competitor’s URL in the By Domain tab. You will get the list of keywords which are using in that site’s ranking.
Is KWFinder accurate?
Of course, KWFinder is one of the best keyword research tools in the online market. After plenty of professional online marketer’s studies, this tool becomes their favorite and compulsory tool in their digital marketing jobs. The results are more accurate than other top-rated keyword research tools in the market.
KWFinder is one of the best keyword research tool and the low competition keywords finder. Its user interface and keyword difficulty score analysis are good.
KWFinder is a free tool with limited features like limited searches per day. Register with your email ID and get some additional searches. There is a premium service is also available. If you feel good with the tool, better to upgrade to the premium version at any time. This KWFinder Review 2020 gives the basic idea.
Personally, I recommend this tool as the best free keywords research tool for Search Engine Optimization. Share this guide on “How to use KWFinder tool for better SEO?” with your friends on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Best Blogging platform to start a new blog
- Grammarly review: Best Proof-reading tool
- SEO PowerSuite Review
- How to find long tail keywords from Google Keyword Planner?
- What are the expired domains?
Ready To Get Started?
Choose the best Keyword Research Tool that helps you start easy, build fast, and grow strong!