Product: Website Auditor (SEO Powerhouse)
The sale will be active soon the website auditor is the perfect one-stop solution to know the technical errors of your website and helps you to rectify them easily. Perfect On-Page optimization tool. It helps you to create SEO-optimized articles easily. Try Website Auditor for free and be a guru of technical and on-page SEO.
Are you planning to conduct a technical website audit to improve your website’s ranking? You’ve come to the right place to learn how to perform a website audit and how to optimize your pages for better SEO. You can use this Website Auditor Review 2022 to conduct a technical audit correctly. It is part of the SEO PowerSuite bundle pack from Link-Assistant developers.
Basically, the website audit process involves the analysis of all factors to the entire website technically and to determine how the keywords are optimized according to search engine guidelines.
According to Wikipedia,
The website audit is a full analysis of all the factors that affect a website’s visibility in search engines. This standard method gives a complete insight into any website, overall traffic, and individual pages. The website audit is completed solely for marketing purposes. The goal is to detect weak points in campaigns that affect web performance. This is one of the top 10 SEO tools.
Search Engine Optimization includes website auditing as one of its major components. It falls under the category of data evaluation. Audits help identify technical issues such as duplicate content, broken links, and page speed issues.
In this case, you need a powerful Web auditing tool. Traffic Travis, Reven Tools, SEOBility, SEMRush 14 days Free trial, Ahrefs Audit, Woorank, and Neil Patel’s SEO analyzer tools are gaining popularity on the web to solve technical issues to a point. Among the tools that I used are those listed above. Every tool has its own specific features.
From SEO PowerSuite (enterprise version), I purchased the Website Auditor tool a few years back. It is considered one of the best tools on the market. Of course, SEO Powersuite is the all-around software that fills all my SEO needs. For more information, read the SEO Powersuite review. This bundled software includes a website auditor. It is the best internet marketing tool available and will help you optimize your website for better search engine rankings.
Learn exactly what search engines need to rank websites highly. I started writing this review and how-to guide after using the Website Auditor enterprise tool for two years.
Let us go into detail about this awesome tool.
Website Auditor Review
What is the Website Auditor?
The website auditor is one of the best internet marketing tools from SEO Powersuite. It comes with very effective features for webmasters, bloggers, and content writers to write SEO-friendly content and for the perfect technical SEO audit.
The Website auditor comes with the following features.
- It comes with Technical site optimization
- It comes with competitors’ on-page intelligence
- It has an attractive structure visualization feature to know the details like Click depth, Internal page rank, and page views.
- Content Editor is a newly added feature for content writers
- In-app content optimization helps you to update your old content with new and search engine friendly without missing the user readability
- Intelligent On-page SEO audit
- TF-IDF analysis provides the list of semantic keywords that are used by the competitors
Ok, let us see what exactly the Website auditor will do for you?
- It helps you to work your website smoothly without any technical issues. If they find any issues, they will inform you along with a solution.
- It helps you to create a Google XML sitemap file to boost your site indexation.
- It helps you to create and manages robots.txt file to give a better direction of the site crawling.
- It helps you to optimize the content of every page for better on-Page SEO
- It helps you to spot the most visited pages of blog readers from all sources.
- It gives you the complete solution for all types of technical issues from your blog with the perfect solution in plain English language. But it supports all of the country’s search engines.
- The tool is available for all users like Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux. It helps you to work with all platforms.
Types of Auditing
Basically, auditing is six types. They are
- Website health audit: This audit gives the complete health status of the website with suggestive actions to recover from blog unhealthy issues.
- Security audits: This audit gives the complete details of potential vulnerability issues of the website with immediate action guidelines.
- Competitive Site Audits: This audit gives information about all the gaps and opportunities for site promotion by suggesting the competitor’s benefits and drawbacks.
- Red flag and recovery audit: This is a beneficial audit for penalized sites. This audit gives complete details about recent algorithmic penalties with recovery instructions.
- Audits for Conversion Rate Optimization: This audit explains the problems regarding technical and on-site conversion problems of your website with suitable guidance. It gives the best conversion rate optimization.
- Technical SEO audits: In this audit, gives the basic review of the site content, structure, and adherence for best web accessibility.
The above-listed website audits are very helpful for running your site successfully. Here is my choice: SEO Powersuite’s Website Auditor tool. Here I am trying to discuss the importance and usage guide of the Website Auditor tool to make your blog technically perfect. To do this task, you have to download the tool first. Here is the 14-day trial website auditor as free with a full suite of premium features. So, you may try it before you buy this wonderful tool. It is one of the best SEO tools for auditing websites. Most SEO tools are over-rated in the industry, but Website Auditor has distinguished itself.
What is the importance of Website auditing?
Most digital marketing agencies are starting their services with website auditing and technical SEO auditing. Of course, it is a very helpful service to improve online business by identifying the problems with website architecture.
Find out how to make your pages meet the search engines’ conditions for success. Here is the importance of the website auditing process…
- To know the details of User engagement and User experience
- To know the details of Traffic details
- To know the website performance and its Functionality
- To check the details of Site health
Most webmasters and bloggers are conducting their website auditing process by hiring some agencies to collect the technical issues and fix them. Even though this auditing process is helping to recover the traffic drop and penalties, you need to spend a lot of money on them.
So, you can use this tool once a week to check your site and see what technical problems you need to fix by hand. It saves thousands of dollars spent on digital marketing agencies.
Basic features of the website auditor tool
Before starting the analysis of the final audit report, let us know the details of the basic features.
Here are the 4 basic modules. They are
|A. Site Structure |
(for Site-level analysis)
|Site Audit||To know the basic list of SEO factors like Errors, Warnings, and Info.|
|Visualization||It is an actionable and interactive graphical map to know the internal linking system between pages.|
|Pages||The complete Spreadsheet of the blog posts and pages, which shows the ranking factors also|
|All Resources||The place to know the details about internal and external elements.|
|B. Content Analysis |
|Keyword Map||The place to plan the keyword distribution across your website|
|Page Audit||The place to audit a single page to do on-page and technical analysis with the target keyword.|
|Content Editor||It helps you to write the new content and update old content.|
|TF-IDF||The place to get semantically related keywords list|
|Reports||The place to get Content optimization reports|
|C. Domain Strength |
(A general domain report)
|The place to know the strength of domain visibility in search engines|
|D. Reports |
(Report generation and delivery)
|Site Audit (Summary)||To get the complete technical and on-page SEO audit. You can export the entire audit in PDF.|
A. Site structure Module
The site structure is the primary dashboard of the auditor tool. Here you will get the list of the following features.
1. Site Audit
This is the first tab of the site structure dashboard that has the list of SEO factors checked on a site level. The entire audit is shown in three categories—Error, Warning, and Info.
You can understand the errors and their solutions (how to fix this?) in the following sub-categories: search engine indexation and crawlability, redirects, encoding and technical factors, URLs, links, on-page, and localization.
This tab gives an actionable and interactive graphical map by showing the internal linking system between pages. It can help you to find the orphan pages, redirects, and broken links.
This is the place to analyze the complete data by using three parameters like – Click depth, Internal Page Rank, and PageViews.
This tab gives the total links, which are found on the website. It is a spreadsheet with all links along with the ranking factors.
In the subtabs, you will get an informative analysis of every page of your site. They are On-Page, Open graph-structured data markup, Links-Technical factors, InLink Rank, and Page traffic.
4. All Resources
This is a place to know the internal and external resources grouped by type: HTML pages, scripts, and CSS, images, videos, PDF, and some other details.
You can check every resource individually and you can rectify those details manually yourself.
B. Content Analysis Module
Content analysis is the place for content optimization. In this module, there are four major sub-modules.
1. Keyword Map
A keyword map is a place to get help for the proper planning of keyword distribution across your website. Simply, it is content to keyword mapping places.
2. Page Audit
This is the place to audit one single page to do on-page and technical analysis to optimize and to focus on in the first place in the search engines results.
The tool analyzes the page using a semantic algorithm like Google, and Bing search engines. After choosing the blog page, from the audit, you have to add the keywords to optimize the content. After analysis, it suggests content optimization guidelines.
3. Content Editor
Recently this feature was updated with very good options. Basically, the Website auditor comes with an in-built content Editor module for better page optimization at the writing level.
A helpful feature for content writers and bloggers. Here this feature gives the recommended keywords to add within the content for perfect optimization.
TF IDF stands for “Term Frequency-Inverse Document Frequency”. This is the measure of the importance of a particular or given keyword on a page. Similar to ideal Keyword density (KD).
It suggests the semantically related keywords which are used by the competitors and they suggest the frequency number of how many times you have to use within the content and including over-optimized keywords.
This is the part of Content optimization reports. It allows you to create and customize the page reports for your clients with your branding logo and in multiple ways or you can utilize this feature on your own pages. You can generate and edit those report widgets by using the drag and drop feature as per your needs. Finally, you can generate the report in PDF format.
C. Domain Strength Module
This is a place to know the strength of domain visibility in search engines. After updating this feature, we will get the details of the following features.
- External domain characteristics: These are the general characteristics of the domain by calculating the external sources like Domain Inlink rank and Alexa rank
- Domain Info: This is the general information about your domain like IP, Country, and Age of the domain.
- Indexing in Search engines: this is the number of domain pages indexed in search engines like total indexed pages in Google Bing and Yahoo.
- Backlinks: Total number of backlinks, linking domains, IPs and C-Blocks
- Social media popularity: This is the domain’s popularity in various social media sources and traffic coming from these sources over the past month.
- Traffic to Websites: This report will be shown by using your Google analytics stats for the past 30 days like All sessions, Users, and New sessions.
D. Reports Module
The Report module provides the complete technical and on-page SEO audit. You can export the entire audit in PDF in two forms—summary (outline audit report) and details (complete report with solution). These are fully customizable reports. You can share or send this audit report to your clients. The reports are easy to understand and you can follow instructions to improve your website pages and resources.
How to start Website auditing?
I think you understood the basics of the Website Auditor interface. Of course, this is very simple to understand. Now start the site audit. To start website auditing, you have to download this tool first. Here is the special 14-day trial available for BloggingDen readers. Of course, enjoy the tool along with the other 3 tools—Rank tracker, Link Assistant, and SEO Spyglass—for up to 14 days.
The Website Auditor will come in the Desktop version, which is available for both Windows and Mac users separately. First, download the software and install it on your PC.
Step 1: Download Website auditor
To download the auditor from SEO Powersuite, here is the 14-day free trial link. Download the software and install it on your computer. In these 14 days, you can use all premium features. After this period, the software functions with limited features, like it locks the data export and project save feature.
Step 2: Start Audit
After trial activation, open the Website auditor software to start an audit.
After opening the auditor, add the URL of the website, put a check mark in Enable expert options, and then click on the Next button.
Step 3: Choose the source for Auditing
Here, place the tick mark as per the below-given screen. Follow robots.txt instructions to search for orphan pages (choose Sitemap for better crawling and auditing). Keep the remaining features as default and then click the Finish button.
In my case, I’ve seen that it takes more than 45 minutes to finish the audit as a whole.
Site crawling will be started. The completion of the task depends on the size of the site and its content.
Step 4: Final Audit Report
Now the final audit report is ready.
Tip: If you need additional information like post pageviews, social shares, and domain authority, you have to connect your Google Search Console and Google Analytics accounts. To connect this, go to Edit > Profile settings > Accounts and authenticate it. After a few minutes, you will get those details in the specified columns.
How to Analyze and How to work with Web Audit results?
Site auditing and technical rectification are a crucial part of every SEO professional and blogger’s work. If they do the site audit properly, it gives them better visibility and traffic from search engines. We prepared comprehensive SEO audit steps to assist you in optimizing your website for organic traffic in order to make more money from your blog and pages.
Step 1: Check the Site Audit and Fix the issues
Redirection is a very important method for getting good traffic and visitors to the appropriate page if it has moved. If you do not implement the redirection in the proper way, it will have a negative SEO impact.
So first you have to concentrate on the redirects in the Site Audit section (Site Structure). For most of the conditions, you have to fix the 301 redirect, 302 redirects, and 4xx, 5xx status codes. To do this, choose Pages with 301 redirect sections and choose which page is showing this error. Just fix the error by following the guidelines which are given in the suggestion boxes. This will take 30 to 60 minutes to complete. (depends on the site size and content).
- 301 redirect: It is a permanent redirection method. It passes the link juice from the redirected URL to the destination URL. It can influence the search ranking of the new page. So better to set up this redirect in a proper way like using a plugin or placing code otherwise it affects your rankings.
- 302 redirect: It is a temporary redirection method. It doesn’t pass the link juice from the redirected URL to the destination URL.
Step 2: Choose one page for on-page optimization
In this step, you will start on-page optimization for your articles. To do this, go to Site Structure > Pages > On-Page and select one page. Right-click on the page and choose “Analyze page content.” Add the target keyword, seed keyword, or search term as a “mapped keyword,” and then click “Map keywords.” The analysis will start and give the complete on-page optimization report in two categories: content optimization and technical factors.
- Content Optimization: In this report, you may know about Title, Meta tags (Meta title, meta description, and meta keywords), Body, Images, and Markup details. If you found something missed or over-optimized in your content, choose that area and follow their instruction on How to Fix the issue?
- Technical factors: In this report, you may know about Page Availability, Mobile-friendliness and Page Speed, Encoding, and Technical factors, URL, and Links details. If they report any problem in these particular sections, choose that and follow the instruction which is given in the right side box.
Step 3: Start On-Page optimization in Content Editor
How to find old blog posts? If you have a top-performing blog post that you want to republish, just update the new information with the content editor. By using the above on-page report, you can start the content update. In this website auditor software, there is a Content Editor feature.
This editor can help you to import your old or existing content, mapped keywords suggestions (and it gives numbers about how many times you have to use them), related keywords list, competitor details, topics—questions, and word cloud.
How to update old blog posts for improved SEO?
The process of updating a blog is called “blogging.” In the first step of the content update, the page should complete the page audit and know the status of the existing content and technical factors.
Import the content:
Now you have to import the content into Content Editor as in the choice of two editing modes-Browser mode and Document mode. Document mode is very good for this. I am using this mode for my new content optimization and for the old content updating process. Choose Document Mode, then click on Go.
Update the Recommended Keywords:
After a few seconds, the content of your blog post will be copied into this box. Along with this, your optimization report will be available. By following those instructions, you have to add or remove those recommended keywords within your content at the specified times. If the terms or keywords are sufficient, the term becomes a green color, and if it is red in color, it is over-optimized. You can use the snippet box to write the titles and meta descriptions by following the competitor’s list.
Add Questions as FAQs:
This is very important for better CTR from search engines. The auditing tool will provide 3 to 5 questions. Just write answers to that and place those FAQs by using the Rank math FAQ snippet. If you do not know how to add this, you can check out this article on How to add FAQ Schema.
Use TF-IDF keywords in update:
Using the TF-IDF keywords within the content gives great results and improves your website ranking. In the TF-IDF section, they provide hundreds of keywords and it will suggest how many times to use them within the content also. Website Auditor simplifies TF-IDF content analysis.
By using this, you can use the report export option to download the list for your content writer. If you have a content writer for your blog, you can guide your content writer. You can use those keywords to fulfill SEO needs without missing user intent. You can update the old content with new information by using these TF-IDF keywords. After reaching the target optimization rate, you have to move on to the next step.
Export the optimized content:
After finishing the content optimization, you have to export the content in two forms – HTML format and copy-paste format in a Doc file.
Update the content on your blog by replacing the old content on the same date, or you can schedule it.
What is Technical site SEO?
Technical SEO is the process of making a website’s technical parts better so that search engines will rank it higher. This is part of technical optimization for better website speed, ease of crawling, and better search engine rankings. Of course, these are the pillars of technical site SEO. First, you have to make the Robots.txt file, which helps to give proper direction to the specified areas of your website.
According to new ranking factors, google is considered, three major points in their recent update. They are loading speed, interactivity, and visual stability. These are called core web vitals.
A website auditor is a one-stop solution for all types of technical SEO analyses for all types of websites.
Website auditor Pricing
SEO tools are in great demand nowadays because of their uniqueness. The website auditor’s price is very cheap when compared with other professional internet marketing tools. It is available in two versions. They are Website auditor Professional and Website Auditor Enterprise.
- Professional version: It is perfect for website owners and webmasters.
- Enterprise Version: It is developed for professional optimizers and SEO companies.
How to get this Website Auditor?
The website auditor is available in both free and premium versions. In the free version, there is a limited option to complete the auditing process. So you have to upgrade or go for a premium version by deciding which version fulfills your requirements. Here are the steps to buying this tool online.
Step 1: Go to Purchase
First, you have to use this link to get a 40% discount on the regular price.
Step 2: Add the Product to the cart
Now add the product into the cart by pressing the button ADD TO CART to continue the shopping or you can use BUY NOW option to start purchasing.
Step 3: Choose the Payment system
To complete the purchase, you have to choose the payment system here. Here 8 payment systems are available. They are Visa, Paypal, American Express, Bank/Wire transfer, Discover, WebMoney, UnionPay, Skrill Wallet.
You can opt for any one of them to proceed. If you choose the VISA credit card option, you have to fill in the personal and card details then click the ORDER NOW button.
After a successful transaction, you will receive an email from the company with Activation details and a Software download link. Download and install it. Enter the activation details in the software and enjoy it.
- SEO PowerSuite Review 2022: Features, Benefits, and Pricing (Best SEO toolkit)
- SEO PowerSuite Rank Tracker Review: Best All-in-One SEO Software?
- Best SEO Website Audit tools
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
How to make an SEO Audit report?
Using and making an SEO audit report is very easy with a Website auditor. To do this, you have to create a new project and you can export the audit data after you finish the Audit.
Can I audit a competitor’s site?
We can analyze your competitor’s site and Client sites to know the health status of the SEO. It gives a complete idea about your competitors to perform better on your website.
Does this website audit tool support scheduled tasks?
Task Scheduling is one of the best features which is available in the Website auditor. You can set up this feature to conduct the auditing at specific times automatically.
Is the WebSite Auditor free?
Yes, the Website auditor is available as a free version with limited features. You can use this lifetime without spending money. But you can not export and save the project. The crawl limit is 500 URLs only.
Which version is better – Website auditor Professional or Website Auditor Enterprise?
Both versions of Professional and Enterprises are good. I have been using the Enterprise edition personally for 2 years. Personally, I recommend the Website Auditor Enterprise edition to use hands-free analysis.
Pros and Cons of Website Auditor
- Easy to use interface
- Excellent Knowledge database to know how to use the tool
- The content editor is saving more time to write SEO optimized content within a short time
- Free trial version available
- The tool is available as single and along with the SEO Powersuite package
- Perfect on-page optimization instructions
- It helps you to know the pinpoint errors and where it occurs and how to rectify
- TF-IDF Keywords list helps you to update old content in a proper way
- Desktop version is available
- You can export the audit data as a PDF
- Domain strength gives a better idea of how to move the blog to the next level
- Export feature available in Enterprise edition only
- It needs some practice to implement SEO suggestions. It is some hard to implement newbies
Every day, thousands of articles are published on various blogs and websites. Every article is active for up to 24 hours, but some of the SEO-optimized articles will rank in search engines. But it took some time. So targetting the right search intent is the first choice before starting writing or updating articles.
For every blogger, webmaster, and internet marketer, Website Auditor is the perfect solution. My goal is not to convince you.
For a better understanding, take a look at the screenshot below. Resell website audit services on your site as digital marketing services and find broken links with a website functionality audit within minutes.
These are the biggest, multi-billion dollar companies using this website auditor tool to audit their sites regularly for better on-page SEO and technical SEO.