Are you searching for the best Content optimization tools to optimize your old content or pre-written content? If yes, this article is for you. here is the best optimization tools for your content optimization.
Content is one of the powerful ranking factors in search engines. While content is a piece of cake, content optimization is the decoration that the right user needs. Any content you write, a final optimization in the perspective of the user should be done.
And here comes these great tools that help you in content optimization to make your optimized copy to get ready within minutes giving you SEO content optimization tips.
What is web content optimization?
Well SEO is the best way of making your brand popular. The content is an important factor to make your SEO improve. The Google bots give preference to content that is more attractive to the users. While writing effective content is the best you can do, there are additional optimizations required to make a scalable content. These optimizations take a round up against SEO and user intact to well optimize your content.
If you observe or spy on your competitors, how they are performing on their sites by using their content marketing efforts. You can get a sense of the overall SEO performance to create an effective content strategy to write outstanding content for your readers.
How do you optimize content?
Well for fully optimized content there is a wide range of factors to be considered. You can either manually look after all the essential factors to optimize your content which usually takes lots of effort and time or you can use any optimization tool that helps you optimize your content within less time. This is called Effective content.
When considering writing effective content, you need to write content for a different type of user. The best thing about using these content optimization tools is you can target a type of user and optimize your content to reach that targeted group of people.
List of Best SEO Content Optimization Tools
Coming to the content optimization software, these come at different plans and prices from free for a basic customer to $$ figure per month for premium users. The below content optimization platforms are some examples, which are similar to the old Content optimization software like MarketMuse. You can choose the tool that perfectly needs you. So, here are the best SEO tools for content optimization you can choose for better optimization of content.
To use these tools, you have to target the keywords that will make your relevant content that rank in the top search results of Google. The thin content is penalizing on the latest google update but you can achieve the higher rankings in SERPs for the comprehensive relevant content.
The Frase is a perfect tool you can trust on for perfectly optimized content. This tool uses artificial intelligence to make your work with your great content. In this tool, you will have three different features.
Grab the Frase LifeTime Deal at $69 Only
The first one is the Content Briefcase, which you can use to create a detailed synopsis of the content you are planning to write. With the content optimizer feature available in this tool you can scan the top-rated articles in Google and use the suggestions provided by the tool to rank your content in Google.
There are three plans available for users and the pricing starts at $39. And in the free plan of Frase, you can optimize up to 5 documents. You can try the free trial version to check those features on how they are working.
- The tool is very easy to use and understand.
- The prices are correct for the plans provided by the tool
- They provide the best customer support to the users.
- The free version is limited to only 5 documents.
- The deletion of created documents is not available in the free version.
A Website Auditor is a tool of SEO PowerSuite. Website Auditor launched the content editor in its dashboard very recently which is good news for bloggers and SEO analyzers. Now along with auditing your web pages, you can also analyze your content for best SEO directly from the desktop application.
To work with this tool, you have to choose the Focus topic and focus term to add in the content optimization software. The keyword tool is not available in this auditor. It comes with the Rank Tracker tool, which is a part of SEO Powersuite. Here the Keyword Map tools help you to get the great keywords to map the content analysis.
To measure the content performance, you need some advanced google analytics knowledge. The auditor will give you the complete performance report on on-page optimization, competitor analysis and basic insights to improve your content performance.
Once you submit your page or Existing content audit in the Website Auditor, the tool crawls the data from Google and collects the TF-IDF data and other ranking factors from the top-ranking pages of google for your keyword. It completes the complete content analysis by comparing it with the competitor’s content relevance.
A content editor is another best option in this tool. Recently this feature updated with content writer’s friendly version. It helps you to suggest the related keywords which are missing in your content to rank high on Google.
Features of Content Editor
- In-app content editor
- As-you-type SEO recommendations
- Meta tags editor
- Real-time Google snippet preview
With the data you can create your content to rank in Google. There is a free version of the Website Auditor which comes at limited features. For the full version you can subscribe to Website Auditor at a price of $124/year. To try all the premium features of this tool you can try the 14-day free trial.
- The tool has many advanced features along with a content editor.
- TF-IDF keywords are shown along with content optimization.
- Prices are a little heavy to users
- Limited options are available to export data from apps.
SimilarContent is another tool I have been using for a while. This gave me very good results for my web pages to rank on Google. This is one of the best content optimization platforms for webmasters and online marketers including Bloggers.
SimilarContent is an SEO content optimization tool that helps you analyze the content score of top search results, find high-potential keywords, and write content that ranks in Google.
You can use SimilarContent tools to analyze your content. Once you provide content and a keyword to the SimilarContent, it crawls the Google search engine and analyses your page with top-ranking pages on Google. After crawling, it gives a detailed analysis of your page and also provides a list of keywords to add or edit on your content.
Features of Similar Content:
- You can optimize your article with the content score (or) Keyword Coverage Score and keywords by using the real-time analysis with the SimilarContent’s Live text editor.
- Rank Predictor is an awesome feature in this tool, which presents the keywords to be rank in search engines before they publish the content.
- It supports 15 languages
- Analyze topic difficulty based on LSI calculations and boost your content relevancy score to outrank your competition. Rank with few to no backlinks by maximizing for content relevancy
- Best for Bloggers, Writers, SEO agencies and content marketers who want to top the search rankings with more relevant content
SimilarContent does not offer a free version of its tool, but it provides a 7-day free trial to test all the features. The pricing of SimilarContent starts at a price of $9.99 per month.
- The content optimization interface is in an advanced mode.
- It also provides a user-friendly interface.
- It gives you an effective real-time analysis of your focus term and content you are optimizing.
- The ranking Predictor is another unique feature available in SimilarContent.
- Gives you accurate keyword relevancy score.
- The content optimization software is still under development.
- The user interface is in a very light color.
- Keyword trending features are limited and they do not give any option to choose from the favorite category.
ContentStudio is another keyword tool that does keyword analysis on the content you have written for a given keyword. This keyword tool does the content analysis over the top-ranked sites in Google and creates a detailed content analysis.
This content assistant tool also helps you in creating effective content using the spin rewriter. It checks the search performance for your content in Google and also checks the content performance beforehand.
To use this feature from the content studio, you can enter the composer tab and tap the Blog post option. Once entering into the blog post enter the focus term or focus topic and write or paste the content. Then the Content studio checks the keyword density, Search Engine optimization content length for a specific keyword.
To use this feature you have to go for the content studio dashboard and choose the Composer from the Publish tab. Now choose Blog Post to start content optimization.
In the Blog post optimization box, Paste your content or Start writing by following their on-Page SEO instructions and its Page Score. Once you reach the optimization score to more than 90 or fulfill all the instructions in your content, you can follow the steps to publish this content in your blog directly without login into your WordPress blog.
Once done it gives the suggestions for your target keywords to make effective content with user intent. It is also one of the best content marketing tools for content creation and content optimization.
This tool helps you not only for Content optimization, but it also has an excellent Social media scheduling feature and content discovery features. So this is a must-have tool for every blogger and social media influencer. This tool costs you $49 per month.
Note: The Content Studio team is running a special offer to attract new users with their lifetime access. So do not miss the golden chance to get this awesome tool. The prices become normal once the offer ends. The offer price is $69 for Lifetime access. It includes future updates.
- Easy to use interface
- The effective content optimization tool
- You can search top trending social posts and blog posts without leaving the dashboard
You can connect multiple social accounts
- Post scheduling is a perfect time saver
- It is a cloud-based app
- Blog integration possible but not working with Shopify
- No Instagram trending
SEMRush also has a personalized SEO content optimization tool known as a Writing Assistant. This tool is perfect for you to use along with all the other SEO tools. This tool can also be used to scan the top websites ranked in google for a search query and suggests you the required changes to make in your content like no words to increase and words to include and adding related keywords.
The optimization feature comes with 4 different optional scales. They are Readability, SEO, Originality, and Tone of Voice. These four elements help you to optimize your content by showing the indication color from grey to green circle.
SemRush is used by many bloggers and SEO experts. We all know that SEMRush is an all in one SEO tool containing many premium features to build a better SEO for your blog.
With all these recommended changes in your content, you can rank in Google on the first pages. This tool is providing addons for Gdoc users and WordPress users. They are
- Addon for Google Docs:
- It helps you to optimize the content at the time of writing from the document directly
- SEMRush SEO Writing Assistant WordPress plugin:
- It helps you to optimize your content’s SEO-friendliness and enhance it right from the WordPress dashboard.
- It works with SEMRush API
The optimization suggestions and data will depend s on the data collected from your Google analytics.
The pricing of SEMRush starts at $99/month and this tool is perfect for freelancing bloggers to eCommerce business legends. SEMRush also provides a 14 days free trial where you can enjoy the premium features of SEMRush for free.
- The feature of suggesting LSI keywords is pretty cool.
- Provides your content voice tone feature to check whether your content is optimized for voice searching.
- It also provides you with a list of backlinks you need to create from different domains.
- It helps you in optimizing your content for better on-page SEO
- The user interface is hard to understand and navigate
- Customer support is not so impressive.
6. Hemingway Editor (Optimize for readability)
The HemingwayApp editor is the one best tool used by many people not only in blogging. This is such a popular tool yet a free one to start with. You can directly optimize your content by opening the official website.
The given content optimization software list is not helpful without Hemingway’s editor to achieve better ranking in Google. Because readability is having a key role in effective content preparation.
Once you paste the content it checks the post and grades your content for readability at a Grade Score of 1 to 10. With the suggestions of the editor, you can improve the readability of your content.
For saving your projects you can opt for the desktop version. The desktop version of the Hemingway editor is a premium one that comes at a lifetime charge of just $19.99. With the desktop version, you can directly publish to Content Management System (CMS) like WordPress and Medium. You can export projects to other software like Word and also can work without active internet.
- This is a free tool for anyone to access
- It provides you a clean interface without any disturbing ads and pop-ups.
- The desktop version doesn’t need an active internet connection.
- No passive to active
- You have to buy for the upgraded offline desktop version.
7. Grammarly (Optimize for reading)
Grammarly is an amazing tool that helps you write error-free content on any kind of Document. This tool is available for free to any customer and you can use it anywhere as a chrome extension or a desktop app or even for a word document.
This tool is better than any other tool available for optimizing your content without errors. You can also add unknown words to the dictionary in Grammarly. The tool is an AI-based functioning tool. Once you paste the content in this editor, it scans your content and suggests the changes like the below image.
With Grammarly’s spell checking writing is quicker and easier
The version can check the following significant tasks after upload the content or copy-paste.
- Contextual spellings
- Sentence structure
The premium version of Grammarly starts at a price of $11.66 per month where you get additional features to optimize your content for better readability.
- It is one of the best online grammar checking tools that we have tested
- The free version does the job well while the premium version is worthy
- For those who write a lot, this tool may help in correcting phrases and grammar checks which we usually go unnoticeable.
- It is a real-time content optimization tool for grammar checkup.
- It helps you in recognizing errors and learning from the Grammatical mistakes you are making commonly.
- The Grammarly FREE version insists to upgrade you to premium
- Monthly plans are a bit costly than yearly plans
- It does not work in offline mode.
- Grammarly commonly follows the spelling rules and spelling variants of United States English but not British English or other English dialects.
Surfer SEO is another best SEO tool for content creators and publishers. It provides the complete data to create SEO optimized content that helps to reach a better place in the search engine then top 10 competitor’s content within the first page.
By using SurferSEO you can make the on-page process of on-page SEO easy, fast, and comprehensive. Surfer mainly focuses on on-page SEO using a data-driven model. It checks for major facts of On-page SEO on the top 50 pages of the search query and gives you a detailed analysis of over 500 factors for ranked pages.
You can use these factors to rank for your keyword over other pages. It has a very good content optimization platform to optimize the old content from zero to ranking on google.
Yes. The SEOSurfer have the Content Optimization feature is available. that is called “Surfer’s Content Editor”To know more details, check the below video.
It also helps you by providing detailed SERP analysis for your site. One of the additional features of SurferSEO is the keyword Surfer extension for both Chrome and Firefox users.
With this extension enabled in your Google Chrome, you can track related keywords and monthly traffic for certain keywords for a country. Of course, this is one of the best google chrome extensions for bloggers and SEOs.
The chrome extension is giving great keyword ideas about the focus term like Search volume, CPC, and Similarity in related keywords.
The other helpful feature of this extension is, when you enter the search term in the google search, it gives the complete details of the first page top 10 URL details like traffic, total words used in their content, and the number of Ranked keyword without leaving the SERPs.
It comes with content editing features and optimization suggestions and many more.
Their usual pricing for plans starts at a price of $29 per/month (HOBBY Plan), but you can also start a free trial of SurferSEO at just $1 for 7 days.
- To compare your website with other websites ranked on first pages, the surferSEO uses over 500 different ranking factors.
- A list of commonly used keywords and phrases used by other websites is available in the content editor which helps you in getting content ideas.
- It has multiple viewing options that are SERP view, Table View, and chart view.
- The workflow is easy and the dashboard is also easy to access and use.
- It only provides a limited number of queries per day depending on your subscription plan.
- Only the average matrices of other websites are shown, it does not show exact metrics.
- The content guidelines can not be exported offline or to other software like Google docs.
9. Rank Math SEO (Social media optimization)
RankMath is a completely free tool from MyThemeShop optimized to analyze content on the WordPress dashboard. This works simultaneously with your content and suggests corrections to errors in your content. As produced by the gigantic MyThemeShop, this is well optimized to give good results for your WordPress blog. The plugin has an inbuilt google autocomplete tool for better keyword suggestions for on-page optimization.
The Rank Math is an SEO plugin that you can add to your WordPress dashboard. This tool helps you in writing SEO friendly content and rank higher in Search Engines.
You can start using the Rank math SEO plugin by installing it from the WordPress dashboard. If you are new to use this plugin we are having the great tutorial on Rank math SEO plugin setting and its review in our article gallery.
You can check how to installs and how to configure for better SEO for your blog.
- Free, lightweight, speed optimized and user-friendly interface
- Multiple keyword optimization (up to 5 keywords)
- Easy Google search console integration
- It replaces more than 5 other plugins for redirection, rich snippet,
- Easy to import settings from all types of SEO plugins like Yoast SEO and All-in-one plugin
- It is compatible with all types of WordPress themes
- It suggests the internal links with suitable focus terms from your content.
- You cannot revert back to your old SEO plugins. Because rank math has the option to import all the settings from any other SEO plugin. But other plugins do not have this type of import option. So once you switch on to this plugin, you cannot revert back.
- Compatibility issues with few plugins
- It is not a fully developed plugin
10. Squirrly SEO
Squirrly is another best optimization tool and top marketing software to keep ranking in Google for your keywords. Squirrly SEO is one of the plugins from the company tools. This tool helps you to optimize your content for the right users and make it rank well. This tool is specially made for B2B and B2C customers. This plugin has an AI-based SEO content checker to understand your content.
The Squirrly SEO is one of its 7 tools that aid your business blog or website rank well in Google. The other important feature is the Squirrly Social which helps you publish awesome content in social media.
The pricing of Squirrly starts at $29.99 per month. You can also Download the Squirrly SEO plugin for free with limited features.
- They provide the best customer support for its customers.
- It also provides a plugin which you can use it with WordPress for website analysis
- The configuration process is quick and easy. And it is also easy to use.
- It provides you reports which cover most of the SEO optimization features and analytics on Google rank positions and website traffic.
- The prices are very affordable for every plan.
- It does not provide multiple keyword optimization. You can only target one keyword with Squirrly
- LSI keyword optimization is not available in this tool.
- Some of the features in Squirrly require technical knowledge.
The GDoc SEO is a free Gsuite addon provided in the Google docs which is one of the content writing tools for SEO. You can add this extension in the Docs and use it to check the SEO score for the content you are writing. This is an easy tool that opens up on the right side of your content on the GDoc.
Once you open up the GDoc Assistant, it asks you for the keyword. Once you give the keyword it checks for errors in the content in the doc and lists out the details you need to add to rank your content. You can change your content as the suggestions given by the tool.
- To get overall SEO score with a single click
- For better content readability improvement
- To discover your keyword search volume, trend, and competition
- Critical errors fixing within in your content
- Helps you to get a list of related keywords that attract your target audience
- It is lightweight GSuite addon
- Easy to use with Google Docs.
- Instant SEO suggestions help you to know the status of the optimization levels. By following those suggestions the content becomes SEO and user friendly
- SEO Score and its insights give great information for your target keyword by providing Search volume, trending graph and competition of your focus keyword
- This GDoc add-on is working well with all browsers.
- Related keywords for the focus term gives the relevancy to your content. These are like semantic keywords (LSI keywords)
- It works with Google Docs only.
- No addons for browsers like chrome and firefox
- Addon for MS Office is in development mode.
ProwritingAid is an online tool that helps you increase your readability along with grammar. It analyses your content and shows you all the errors to be rectified to make your content readable. This tool also helps in checking Grammar as Grammarly along with the sentence formation structures. You can read my complete review of ProwritingAid.
At just $70 per year, you can improve your readability scores by 70% using this ProWritingAid. The free version of ProWritingAid can also be used which comes at little features when compared to premium ones. It is also a real-time content optimization tool like Grammarly for better readability. If you are planning to buy this tool, here is a great discount by using this ProWritingAid Coupon code up to 20% off.
- This tool offers all the writing guidelines for your content to rank in Google.
- It has an impulsive panel and all the features and functionalities on the top bar which makes this tool an easy to use one.
- The price of this tool, when compared with any other grammar tools like Grammarly and Ginger, is very inexpensive and affordable.
- It also provides integrations with editing tools such as Scrivener and Google Docs.
- This tool only supports browsers installed on Windows and it does not have support for Mac OS browsers. And also it is not supported by MS Word.
- There are only limited points for plagiarism checking.
The content optimization tools are not just limited to the above given. There are many other tools in the industry playing a good part in providing optimizations to content. This post will be regularly updated with the tools I find most useful for personalized content optimization.
The above content optimization tips can define content optimization for better SEO in Google. These content writing tools for SEO must-have content tools for every content writer, SEO content editor, and bloggers. If you are a content editor, you have to prepare the content optimization checklist.
Are you searching for content writing jobs? If yes, the above tools are very helpful. If you are newbie, you can check this article for more details on Best Content writing jobs for beginners from home
There are hundreds of content optimization software available on the web. So you have to choose the best tool before start your content process. You need to choose the tool that you need now. Even though the tools play their part, content is what you need handy. Create good content for users and leave the rest to these tools.