WP Rocket WordPress Plugin is one of the premium page caching plugin. It helps you to load your pages and it gives a better user experience. Google gives first priority for fast loading pages. Grab the Plugin now
Are you searching for the best cache plugins for WordPress? If yes, you are in the right place. Here is the perfect cache plugin, named as WP rocket plugin. It is a premium WordPress plugin. You may get this plugin from the rocket plugin WordPress official. They are providing the best setup to speed up with WP rocket 2021 latest version. The Best WordPress Caching Plugin, Simple and affordable.
A slow WordPress site could lead to your customers’ loss and the loss of search engine ranking. Customers like to surf sites that load faster to see the full website with all the plans and features.
Low website loading time gives a bad experience to your visitors. Simultaneously it gives bad results from search engines. If you are suffering the same issue, this is the right time to grab a better cache plugin for WordPress to speed up your website. Here are the few best WordPress caching plugins in the free version.
WP Rocket – Best Cache Plugin
The WP Rocket price is very reasonable. It comes in three different plans – Single, Plus, and Infinity. They are Single plan ($49 for a single site), Plus plan ($99 for three sites), and Infinity plan ($249 for unlimited websites). All these plans come with one year of support and updates.
What is WordPress Caching?
WordPress caching is the way of web performance improvement programs. If your site gets more customers or visitors from search engines, the site should load fast. If the page loading delays, the customers will go to another source by quitting your site. If you are doing online business, every fraction of a second is very important for better online business.
When your WordPress site is getting more requests from different clients and reusing the old for previously generated data to speed up new requests is called WordPress catching.
Benefits of WordPress catching
- It speeds up your site
- It gives a better search engine ranking
- It saves some resource consumption from the server-side
- no need to spend more attention on cash of complex settings
- It doesn’t break your WordPress site structure
What is WP Rocket?
WP Rocket is the fastest WP cache plugin provider that increases the speed of your site and your website works like Usain Bolt. With lightning speed, your WordPress site loads quickly with a few clicks. It was started in 2014 and it has become the best WordPress cache plugin since 2017.
Over 306,013+ sites around the world have been optimized with this Rocket plugin. It offers simplicity to design your WordPress website so that even if you are a beginner, you do not need coding skills. With a few clicks, your WordPress site will be operational and you will certainly win the marathon race and reach the top. WP rocket free version is not available right now. This is one of the WordPress best cache plugins.
If you are directly looking for WP Rocket price for maximum savings, they are not giving any extra discounts tight now. Now the WP Rocket plans and pricing is running at reasonable rates.
What are the features of the WP Rocket cache Plugin?
WP Rocket WordPress Plugin comes with several built-in plugins. Here are the basic WP rocket features
- Easy to set up: You can configure this plugin in 3 to 4 minutes. No programming skills required
- Superfast cache load times: help you get better search engine ratings
- Cache Preload: Improve Your Site’s Index Instantly.
- Sitemap preload: Preload all URLs in your XML sitemap to make sure your website cache is always hot. YOAST SEO automatic detection, all in one SEO and Jetpack sitemap.
- Gzip compression: helps optimize rendering of web browsers and save bandwidth, and helps the browser to work (gzip compression, expires headers, tags).
- Database Optimization: Clean your database to eliminate swelling and reduce its size, improving the performance of your website. You can schedule regular cleaning to keep it running smoothly.
- Google Font Optimization: Helps you request faster websites using HTTP while loading Google fonts. This is an extra nice feature.
- Remove query string from static resources: Increases your Gtmetrix rating by removing the query string from the JS/CSS files. Cache corruption is preserved by encoding the version number in the URL.
- Lazyload: Lazy loading is feature is improved and additional add-ons loads are saved. Improves page load time when loading images, after the user scrolls the page. YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo, and other important sites are using this technology.
- Cloudflare Support: You can easily integrate your blog with a Cloudflare CDN account. You can manage Cloudflare cache from your control panel, executable in development mode, you only need a free account.
- DNS Prefetch: Provide a special tool to reduce the DNS resolution time of external domains by cache preloading.
- Friendly Developer: The code for the plugin is developed according to WordPress best practices. It is clean, commented, and has a hook load, so developers can easily perform advanced customization. They will send the regular wp rocket newsletter for better optimization tips about their new update.
- It comes with 14 days money refund policy. If you do not like this plugin you can contact the supportive team, they will help you to speed up your site or you can submit the form to get your money back.
Here are the main innovations you will find in WP Rocket 3.6:
- Critical Path CSS for Specific Pages: From the latest version of WP Rocket, Optimize CSS Delivery option is more powerful because it can generate a Critical Path CSS specific for each page/post as needed. This feature will help to remove once and for all the render-blocking warning in PageSpeed.
- Critical Path CSS for Mobile: If a WordPress site uses a different theme for the mobile version, it can now benefit greatly from the mobile dedicated Critical Path CSS. WP Rocket will generate it only if the “Separate cache for mobile” option is enabled.
- Font Files Preloading: WP Rocket 3.6 offers a new feature that allows to preload fonts (which would otherwise delay the rendering of the page or the perceived performance) and also helps to satisfy the “Preload key requests” recommendation from Google PageSpeed Insights.
Here are the queen features you will find in WP Rocket 3.7:
- Preload Links: This new feature improves perceived performance; in other words, how fast a user thinks your website is. How does it work? WP Rocket 3.7 uses an early prefetch strategy to detect and preload the URLs a user is about to visit. As a result, the user will perceive pages linked by those URLs as loading instantly!
- Improving Core Web Vitals: version 3.7 is making good progress in meeting these new standards. An example? Automatically adding font-display:swap to CSS files containing a font-face, we instruct the browser to use a system font while the custom font is being downloaded. Once the download is complete, the system font is replaced with the custom font. In this way, we improve rendering time and user experience, also avoiding the “flash of invisible text”.
- Interface as clear as possible: following our motto «Decisions, not options» we removed two features from the user interface of WP Rocket: Google Fonts Optimization (from now on, enabled by default) and HTML Minification.
WP Rocket 3.8 Latest Version
The new version of WP Rocket will make websites faster than ever. So grab this Best WordPress Caching Plugin immediately.
What is the Plans and Pricing of WP rocket?
A few days back WP Rocket officials announced great discounts for new customers on the occasion of WP Rocket Black Friday deals up to 35% OFF. At the time I grabbed the plugin for this blog.
They are providing 50% off on all renewal WP rocket license. but not for new customers. There is no lifetime licensing plans. These WP Rocket plans and pricing is applicable to yearly plans only. No Lifetime plans.
Rocket is a premium WordPress caching plugin. This is the compulsory WordPress Caching plugin for your website to speed up site loading time.
The WP Pricing is increased this year when compared with last year’s Charge.
WP Rocket Pricing and Plans
Here is the special WP Rocket regular Pricings.
|Plan||Regular Price||Number of sites||Action|
|Single||$49||for 1 site||Grab It Now|
|Plus||$99||for 3 site||Grab It Now|
|Infinite||$249||for unlimited sites||Grab It Now|
The three plans include:
- Quick and easy configuration, Page caching activated instantly, cache Preloading improves indexing of your website, Preloading sitemap, GZIP compression saves bandwidth, Browser caching stores static content in your browser, Database Optimization cleans up the database and provides clutter-free operation, Google Fonts Optimization minimizes HTTP requests.
- DNS Prefetching offers a preload which reduces the DNS resolution time for external domains, mobile detection so that your visitors can visit your site transparently, Multisite compatibility, Ecommerce Friendly so when using WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, Jigoshop, iThemes Exchange or WP-shop excludes payment pages from the cache, Multilingual Compatibility allows you to use WP Rocket with modules such as WPML, etc. Connected
- Facebook pixel, varnish, Google analytics addons are added in this popular premium caching plugin.
How to grab WP Rocket 2021?
WP Rocket cache plugin is the new trending speed up plugin forward press uses. It comes with a user-friendly interface to configure awesome with awesome features for better conversions. It improves site loading speed within 3 minutes after completing the setup.
This is the official sale from Rocket officials today. The sales promo is available a few days only. To grab the WP Rocket plugin, you have to follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Go for plugin official page
First you have to choose one plan from the above table and click on the link which is given below.
Step 2: Pick the perfect plan
Now choose the plan from the official plans page. Here Plus plan is very good if you are maintaining three WordPress websites. Graph this just click on Plus plan by clicking on the buy WP rocket button.
This is the best time to grab this premium cache plugin. So do not waste your time Grab the opportunity immediately and start optimizing your blog to rank your pages in search engines immediately.
- Single: $49 (1 website): This is a simple choice for a new blogger, who has started a new blog on the WordPress platform.
- Plus: $99 (3 websites): This is a good choice for professional bloggers who are running 2 to 3 sites
- Infinite: $249 (unlimited websites): It is a worthy choice for WordPress website developers
Step 3: Place the Order
Now enter your email address and name and payment details. The payment system here is a credit card and Paypal. You can use any one of the payment systems to complete the purchase.
Step 4: Confirm your account
This is the last step here. You have to confirm your email address by clicking the confirmation link from your email. Within a few minutes, you will receive login details.
You can log in with those credentials to download the official wp-rocket plugin. That’s it.
How to Install WP Rocket Plugin?
The installation of this cache plugin is very simple. After downloading, the plugin from the official page, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Login to Rocket account
First login into the WP Rocket account, and start wp rocket download.
Step 2: Download the Premium Plugin
After login into the rocket official account, click on the Download WP Rocket button. The Cache plugin files will start downloading in ZIP format into your PC.
Step 3: Go for Plugins
Then Login into your WordPress blog and go to Plugins > Add New
Step 4: Upload and Activate the Cache plugin
Click on the Upload button and Choose the downloaded plugin location and select the plugin, click on the Install button and Activate the plugin.
Step 5: Start Configuration
This is simple. Now you need to setup the plugin.
Note: First you have to disable and delete the old cache plugins from your WP blog.
After activating the plugin in your blog, you have to concentrate on the plugin setup. The WP rocket settings are straightforward. A few months back, I wrote WP rocket review 2021 and how to improve the WordPress site’s speed and performance. You can check my old article about WP Rocket review and settings for better speed loading. In this review, I discussed the basic settings to boost your site speed, and required fields are marked as snapshots.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the WP Rocket plugin?
WP Rocket is the premium WordPress caching and performance optimization plugin. This helps you to improve the page loading speed of WordPress websites. The setup of this plugin is straightforward, and it takes less than 3 minutes. This is one of the best WordPress caching WordPress caching plugins to make your site load faster.
Is WP Rocket free?
WP Rocket is the premium cache plugin. They do not offer any free version. But they offer 14 days money-back guarantee, and if you are not satisfied with the product functionality, page speed improvement, you can apply for a refund. I think this is the best investment for easy ranking in search engines because Page loading time is considered one of the Ranking factors.
How to configure the WP rocket?
To configure this plugin, you need to pick one of the suitable plans then upload and activate the plugin from the WordPress dashboard. The configuration is straightforward, and it takes below 3 minutes. The setup process is straightforward with a user-friendly interface, and a newbie can do this. If you need any assistance, you can contact the support team anytime around the clock. You can access the video library and knowledge library from your WordPress dashboard, no need to log in separately.
Does WP rocket work?
I am very much excited after using the WP Rocket plugin. It is the absolute best caching plugin with attractive UI and quick support. It does not break my site after configuring the WP rocket-like other free cache plugins like W3 total cache, WP Super Cache, and Auto optimize.
Do I need a cache plugin?
Yes, absolutely. Cache plugin is one of the compulsory WordPress plugins. The caching plugin generates static HTML pages of your website and saves them on your server. If the user tries to access your website, your caching plugin serves up the lighter HTML page instead of processing the comparatively heavier WordPress PHP scripts.
What is the latest version of WP Rocket?
The WP Rocket released more than 3 successful plugin versions. The latest version of WP Rocket is 3.8, which is released at the end of January 2021.
How do I update my WP Rocket?
You can update the WP Rocket from your installed WordPress plugin library. When the plugin releases the update, they will notify about the update. You can update it with a single click.
So if these benefits are worth $49 for you, WP Rocket is definitely a great thing for making your WordPress site load faster without pulling your hair out when trying to configure complicated plugins or make several plugins play nice with each other. Do not go for wp rocket nulled versions. It opens your blog’s backdoor by inviting hackers to access your core data.
So do not try the wp rocket premium free download systems. But if you are on a very tight budget, you can find other ways to speed up WordPress. But if the site is getting hacked or crash, you will probably spend a lot more time getting them to work. So do not waste your time.
Using better web hosting services also influences page loading speed. I got excellent results with Greengeeks, A2Hosting, Bluehost, iPage hostings. They are budget-friendly hosting services if you are getting huge traffic better to manage WordPress hosting services from WP Engine, Kinsta, and WPX Hosting.
This is the perfect time to grab this WP Rocket cache plugin this month. So buy the WP rocket plugin by completing the purchase and speed up your WordPress site. Definitely, your site speed gives a better ranking. If you face any issues in the purchase of this deal, you can contact me anytime by using my contact page or below commenting system. I will suggest the best tips for you.
In the free version Breeze and W3 Total cache are the best caching plugins, which helps you to speed up your WordPress site.
Personally, I highly recommend the WP Rocket plugin to enable caching features to speed up your website. It gives better speed optimization, preloading sitemap, preloading Gzip with effective loading time.
Are you ready to use this WP Rocket plugin in 2021? Here is the Start point to grab this awesome deal for you. Do not waste your time, first grab this immediately. This blog is using the same plugin to optimize speed. If you are ready to grab this WP Rocket plugin, grab it now immediately without wasting time.
WP Rocket Cache Plugin Review 2021