Are you searching for the best keyword research tools? If so, here are the best keyword tools. You can select any tool from the list below and begin collecting awesome, profitable keywords to rank keywords in a matter of minutes.
Keyword research is essential for blogging. Keyword research used to take a long time, but now that there are many SEO tools, it’s easy. In the past, many bloggers spent days and nights finding the best keywords to use in their writing. But now, with the right keyword research tool, you can do it in just a few minutes.
Why Use a Keyword Research Tool?
As we go, keyboards play an important role in ranking your websites. With most people being online for more than 8 hours a day, they tend to search for different things on Google before purchasing them. If you only get your hands on what people are about to explore and serve the results, ultimately, you will benefit. Here is where the keywords play a vital role.
The keywords indicate what people are searching for in Google.
Keyword research can be done in two ways to find the important keywords. It will help you rank in Google by finding the fastest keyword for your query or finding the keywords that have already given success to many other bloggers. Many bloggers find proven keywords easy to rank on Google. Most of my content is optimized with the TF-IDF keywords by using the Website Auditor tool from SEO PowerSuite.
If you are new to blogging, I recommend you have a quick look at my keyword research guide, where you will find different keyword strategies in the original 2022, before finding the best keyword research tools.
List of Best Keyword Research Tools
Now you know what he would research and how you need to adopt strategies to find the best keywords and quickly go through the best research tools available online for you. There are several research tools for finding different keyword strategies. But not every device will help you find the best keywords. These are some of the best keyword research tools I found to be used by many bloggers, and I recommend them to you.
1. SEMRUSH – All-in-one Marketing Toolkit
Speaking of Semrush, it is not just a keyword research tool. It is a pack of more than 40 tools under one roof. Semrush helps you find different keywords in different ways. By putting the seed keyword in the search bar of Semrush, you can find keywords quickly. By doing so, you will find other metrics for the keyword, such as volume, SERP results, and trend. You can also find the keyword difficulty and CPC of the keyboard.
On finding the given seed keyword metrics, you will also find related keywords, which help you find more related keywords that you can use to target.
The competitor analysis provided by Semrush is an imposing one. Entering your competitor’s URL in the search box gives you the complete list of keywords that your computer has been using to rank. It’s a very impressive tool for local SEO. It is a premium-quality SEO analysis tool.
Features of SEMRUSH
- Keyword magic tool: The keyword magic tool is included in the semrush package, which lets you search for long-tail keywords. Suppose you want to build an effective SEO or PPC campaign. You can use this keyword magic tool, which provides all the Metrics such as volume keyword difficulty CPC and competition of keywords and long-tail keywords from your primary keyword.
- On-Page SEO checker: On-page SEO checker is another excellent tool you can use to check your old content’s SEO. Once you enter your post URL, the Semrush tool suggests to you the optimization ideas based on your competitors’ rankings.
- Site Audits: Technical audits for Your site is essential to rank high in search pages. The semrush site audit tool will help you identify any technical issues on your website, which you can rectify. Once you enter your website URL in the semrush site audit bar, the semrush bot will crawl your entire website and create a report for all the errors you need to fix to obtain a good health score. semrush identifies your essay score as a health score, and you can improve it by performing all the checks that the toll advises.
- Link Building tool: The link building tool is also a part of the SEMRush tools that help you find high authoritative backlinks. You can use this semrush tool to determine the website you can use to create backlinks and ultimately improve your search rankings.
Additional information: SEMRUSH Review 2022 | SEMRUSH 14 days free trial: How to grab
Pricing of SEMRush
SEMRush offers three different plans and pricing. They are[wptb id=29752]
- 14 days Free Trial
- Pro Plan – $99.95 per Month
- Guru plan – $199.95 per Month
- Business plan – $399.95 per Month
SEMRUSH Special Offer
SEMRUSH offers a special 14-day trial with all premium features. You can grab this immediately and start SEO for your website now.Get SEMRUSH 14 days Free Trial
2. AHREFS Keyword Research Tool
The AHREFS is another keyword explorer tool that has recently become popular. If you wish to find in-depth information about each keyword, choosing a keyword research tool is the best option.
Along with significant statistics like search volume and competition, you would also find the keywords in Google’s top 10 search results. You can also see how many clicks a result is getting on the first few pages. The keyword database update is very good.
One of the best features of AHRES is that you can consider it your necessary SEO tool. It also shows you how many backlinks you will need for a post to rank on the first pages of Google, and even with a rating of 0 to 100, you can also find out how hard it is to rank on Google. It suggests the best keyword for SEO optimized content by analyzing your site.
Features of AHREFS
The features of AHREFs include,
- Site Audit: The site audit feature analyzes your website and gives the complete details of technical SEO like user experience, SEO issues like 4xx issues and 5xx issues, and many more. Thoroughly it checks every page of your site for over a hundred predetermined SEO issues.
- Site Explorer: The site explorer can be used to rank your pages to optimize. It has various functions to increase your site ranking. It gives a complete in-depth analysis of the site backlink profile and searches traffic (organic traffic).
- Keyword Explorer: Keyword Explorer is a fantastic keyword analysis tool that helps you give the best keyword ideas. You can optimize your content with the provided keywords for easy rank. The keyword optimization allows you to provide similar keywords and its variation to improve your site rank quickly.
- Content Explorer: Content marketing is the cornerstone of SEO. In the AHREFs, advanced search operators are available for effective content marketing. Using this feature, you can identify link building possibilities, low productive problems, and partnership potential.
- Rank Tracker: The rank tracker will monitor the rankings of your site and keywords against your competitors. You can track every keyword rankings and get scheduled reports directly to your inbox.
Pricing of AHREFS:
The AHREFS pricing and plans are four. You can start any plan with 7 days trial
- Trial version – $7 for seven days
- Lite plan – $99 per month
- Standard plan – $179 per month
- Advanced plan – $399 per month
- Agency plan – $999 per month
3. KWFinder – to find long tail keywords with low SEO difficulty
The KWFinder is a powerful tool that you can use to find keywords quickly. If you wish to use a keyword research tool alone, then the KWFInder is the best tool for you. It is one of the fastest-growing SEO tool companies that can help you find keywords with high targeted traffic.
Using the KWFinder, you can easily find keywords with low SEO difficulty, which are equally important to rank in google. The KW finder has an easy to navigate interface and is unique to any other keyword research tool.
By using KWfinder, you can get precise competition and analysis statistics for every keyword. KWFinder is one of the best SEO tools from the Mangools company. They are giving five different tools to fulfill SEOs’ needs. They are
- KWFinder: For Keyword Research
- SERPChecker: For SERP analysis
- SERPWatcher: For rank tracking
- Link Miner: For Backlink Analysis
- SiteProfiler: For SEO metrics & Insights
Along with the statistics, you will also get the SERP overview of the given keywords (or search terms) or phrases, and even suggestions of additional keywords are available. You can read the complete guide on how to find the best keywords for SEO by using KWFinder? If you are using this tool already, you can consider these Best KWFinder Alternatives.
Features of KW Finder
The features of KWFinder are given below.
- Search by Keyword: This feature helps you to find the list of keywords in three different categories. They are Suggestions, Autocomplete, and Questions. You will find the complete details of keyword metrics like Trend, Search, CPC, PPC, and Keyword Difficulty (KD).
- Search by Domain name: This feature allows you to find the exact keywords ranked by your competitors by providing detailed keyword metrics.
Pricing of KW Finder:
The price of KWFinder is very reasonable and cheap. The KWFinder is one of the tools from the Mangools toolkit. If you buy any plan from the Mangools plan, you will get access to all the toolkits.
Click here to get 40% great discount on KWFinder Annual plans Now.Activate Now
- 10 Days trial pack
- Basic plan – $29 per Month
- Premium plan – $39 per month
- Agency plan – $79 per Month
4. Long Tail Pro – Best Keyword Research Tool
The long tail pro is one of the simple and easy-to-use software that comes with a straightforward interface that you can quickly get used to. It is an all-in-one tool for keyword research that comes with different features. You can create multiple projects for various sites to stay organized.
It is to focus on longtail keywords entirely. It is vital to add longtail keywords in your content for better ranking in Google. This tool helps in finding all the available long tails which you can include in your article.
The best thing about this is that it also provides the CPC of the given keywords, and you can sort them according to CPC such that you can find all the high CPC keywords that are longtail in one place. It is a complete keyword tool. It comes with the best keyword tracking tool to know the status of your ranked keywords and changes within Google SERPs.
One of the other things that the long tail pro can do is find keyword-rich domain names that are still available.
Features of Longtail Pro:
This tool is designed for complete keyword research basics. You will get hundreds of longtail keywords whenever you perform a phrase search. The essential features of the tool are three.
- Keyword research: It is the most useful tool to get hundreds of keywords. Choose a broad, phrase, or Exact keyword match basis for finding search volume. You can enter seed keywords then hit the button on Generate keywords. You can export the keywords list in excel CSV format.
- SERP Analysis: It helps you give the keyword competitiveness (KC) and competition analysis details of the search phrase.
- Rank Tracker: This tool allows you to track the site and keywords ranking from the chosen search engines (Google, Bing, Yandex) and location basis.
- Backlink Analysis: This tool allows you to get the complete backlinks details and analysis reports of your site or competitor’s URL.
The pricing of Longtail Pro depends on the chosen plan. The plans are Starter ($25/month), Pro ($45/month), and Agency ($98/month)for the annual plans. In all the plans, keyword research and rank tracker features are common. In the pro and agency plans, account management and plug-and-play template systems are available.
- Longtail Pro 10 days trial
- Starter Plan – $37 per Month
- Pro Plan – $45 per Month
- Agency Plan – $98 per Month
Get LongTail Pro tool
Click here to get 30% great discount on Long tail Pro Annual plans Now.Subscribe Now
5. SERPSTAT – Growth Hacking Tool for SEO
This is another All-in-One SEO software suite that includes keyword research tools as one of its significant features. With these tools’ unique features, you can easily optimize your site to rank fast in Google, compared to your competitors. This page-oriented platform is best for in-depth competitive analysis.
Serpstat is the analytics tool for every digital marketer that needs SEO specialists and analytics experts, PPC specialists, content managers, and digital marketers. To conduct these tasks, SERPSTAT is a perfect choice.
This tool can analyze your site compared with your competitors and give you the missing keywords on your page or even your entire website. It is a swiss army knife of keyword research tools.
Serpstat has gradually evolved from a keyword research tool to a “growth hacking tool” by incorporating more noteworthy features such as Technical SEO, PPC, and Link Building.
- Top 6 Evergreen SEO Tips for Bloggers to Get Targeted Traffic
- How to start a food blog to make money in 2021?
One of the best things about this SERPSTAT tool is that if you analyze the entire website, you will also see which pages have dropped in ranking and which pages are ranked. You will also find the overall ranking percentage for each page.
Features of SerpStat
- Keyword Research: It helps you expand your online presence by presenting your best SEO keywords for your content and PPC campaigns.
- Search Analytics: It helps you understand your competitor’s strengths and weaknesses to perform and improve your business online.
- Content marketing Ideation: It helps you to create unique content according to your niche.
- Rank tracking: It helps you track and monitor your competitor’s page rankings daily.
- Backlink analysis: It helps you get the complete backlink analysis report of your website or competitor’s website within a few minutes.
- Site audit: It helps you perform a complete site’s technical SEO, including an on-site audit using multiple ranking factors. It is a beneficial feature to boost your content every time. You can find and fix the technical issues by using the reports.
- Competitor research: It helps you create strategic campaigns to position your business against the competition by using the given digital marketing program.
Pricing of SERPSTAT tool
The pricing of the SERPSTAT tool starts at $69 per month. It has 4 plans—Lite, Standard, Advanced, and Enterprise. You can choose any one of the plans to start keyword research for SEO for your website or for your client’s website. A free trial is available with limited features for a lifetime. Just click on the Get Started button from the SERPSTAT official page by following the given link to pick the right keywords for your content.
Get SERPSTAT tool
Click here to get a SERPSTAT Free trialActivate Now
- Free trial for lifetime
- Lite Plan Plan – $69 per Month
- Standard Plan – $149 per Month
- Advanced Plan – $299 per Month
- Enterprise Plan – $499 per Month
6. Moz SEO keyword research tool
Thousands of webmasters are checking their site’s DA, PA, every day using the MOZ tools. Keyword Explorer is part of the Moz-Pro SEO analytics platform. If you compare it with paid tools like AHREFs and SEMRush, Moz is a perfect choice. It has most SEOs tools to audit your sites, create backlink building goals, and many more on-page optimization opportunities.
Moz SEO experts make the MOZ software for SEOs.
You can perform in-depth keyword and SERP analysis with the Moz Keyword Explorer tool.
Features of MOZ keyword explorer:
- You can analyze the keywords by search volume basis
- You can save the list of keywords within your account
- You can export the total keyword suggestions into CSV format
- You can find the right keywords in question format
- You can check the keyword difficulty score
- You can conduct the competitive keyword analysis
Pricing of MOZ keyword explorer:
The pricing of the Moz keywords explorer starts at $99 per month. The MOZ pro plans include Mozbar premium, multiple search engines, SEO insights, 24 hours of online support, and a MOZ forum. You can grab their 30-day free trial by choosing any one of the plans. You can cancel anytime without any commitments. Monthly keyword searches are available.
- 30 days free trial
- Standard Plan – $99 per Month
- Medium Plan – $149 per Month
- Large Plan – $249 per Month
- Premium Plan – $599 per Month
7. Google keyword planner
The Google keyword planner is the favorite tool for keyword research for many of us bloggers. If you plan to run PPC campaigns, GKP is the perfect choice to find the relevant keywords according to your business.
If you are looking for the best free keyword research tool, GKP is the better choice. It is an entirely free tool developed by Google. It is the best free keyword tool for newbies.
You can use this tool by using your Gmail directly in the Google Adwords account. The previous version of the keyword planner tool gave the exact search volume for every keyword. But the new version started showing the volume range only.
- How to find long tail keywords with Google keyword planner?
- Free and Premium Long tail Keywords Research Tools
Features of Google Keyword Planner:
- You will get the most relevant keywords
- You will get the suggested bid pricing. It is helpful if you run Google Ads campaigns
- You will get the monthly average search volumes for every keyword
- You will get a complete idea of the keyword competitiveness if it ranks or not
Pricing of GKP: Free to use
8. UberSuggest – Free Keyword Tool to get more Suggestions
If you are looking for a free keyword research tool, I recommend using ubersuggest as a free tool because of its quick access. Most bloggers and even beginners to Pro used to depend on Google Keyword Planner until it started showing results in ranges.
If you got used to the Google keyword planner and find it difficult to move away from that interface, you can directly try out UberSuggest.
Ubersuggest was recently acquired by Neilpatel and is another popular tool for obtaining keyword research from one or more phrases. You can search for keywords on the web and on YouTube, Google Images, Shopping, and even news.
Features of Ubersuggest:
- Keyword Ideas: This tool helps you give a comprehensive list of potential keywords with Volume, CPC, PD (page difficulty), and SD (SEO difficulty).
- Traffic Analyzer: It helps you to know the monthly organic visitors of the site, and SEO ranking keywords status, tops performing pages, and SEO keywords. We can use this tool as a spy tool to find and analyze a competitor’s best performing keywords.
- Content Ideas: It helps you to find the best-performed content for your project content ideas. The resulting pages are arranged as per the ranking factors of the country.
Pricing of Ubersuggest:
ubersuggest offers a seven-day trial with their regular plans. Compared with other popular paid SEO tools like AHREFS, SEMRush, and MOZ, the pricing is significantly less. It has lifetime plans also available with a great 90% discount.[wptb id=29730]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Keyword Research?
Keyword research can be done in two ways to find the important keyword. It will help you rank in Google by finding the speed keyword for your query or finding the keywords that have already given success to many other bloggers. Many bloggers find proven keywords easy to rank on google.
What tools do you use for keyword research?
Here are my eight favorite tools to perform keyword research as per my content requirement. They are Google keyword planner, SEMRUSH, AHREFS, Google trends, Moz keyword explorer, Ubersuggest, and Lon tail pro.
Where can I find keywords for SEO for free?
Google keyword planner is the perfect choice to find the best keywords for SEO free. You can use other Google search engine services to collect, few more keywords. In that, Google trends, Google search consoles, Google analytics, and Google SERPs.
How to find the best keywords for SEO?
Keywords are the basic foundations of every successful SEO strategy. So searching for the best keywords will help your site rank faster. So you have to learn about the Keyword research process to find and optimize the site content with relevant keywords. For this process, you can use Google SERPs to fulfill half of the process. Google Autocomplete will give great keywords and topic ideas. You can use the AnswerthePublic along with Google keyword planner. You will get the Golden keywords every time.
How do I find the best keywords?
To find the best keywords, we have to do keyword research. First, you need to study your niche and define your goals. Then go to make a list of relevant topics and create a list of major or seed keywords. Now find the search intent around the topic. Pick the long-tail keywords which are relevant to your topic and search intent. Finally, collect missed keywords from your competitor’s URLs.
Even for your newly created blog or reviving your old posts, keyword research is an important task. You need to perform better and faster Google rankings. Basic keyword research can also be done using Google’s free tools such as Google Trends and Keyword Planner. With this tool, you can directly search for different keywords and data by following Google’s trends.
- SEO PowerSuite Rank Tracker Review: Best All-in-One SEO Software?
- 23 Best Google Chrome Extensions For Bloggers and Online Marketers
- 20+ Website Auditing tools for Better Site SEO and Conversions
I will show you the popularity and related queries, which give you more keyword ideas. If you are a beginner, I recommend starting with this primary keyword research tool and letting you adapt to different tools as explained above.
Most people believe that answering the public’s more than keyword suggestions is the best way to begin the keyword research process.
Well, if basic search is not your intent, then you can go for popular tools such as SemRush, Longtail Pro, and KW-Finder, which give instant access to different keyword strategies and other content ideas.
- 150+ High DA Forum Posting Sites List For better SEO in 2023 (Verified)
- Best Social Bookmarking Sites list for better SEO in 2022
- 7 Best AHREFS Alternatives in 2023 for better SEO strategy (Ahrefs Competitors)
I hope this article will help you find your favorite keyword tool for the very future. Feel free to share your best cure research with others in the comment section below.